DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I think this calls for a "behind the scenes" django special icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    That's nuts. I haven't spent a dime on this game. Just my time because I dot have that type of disposal income. I think if someone else drops from our alliance we should ask the guy to join. Also I am glad to be apart of out alliance. You don't put pressure on me at all and we have tons of fun.
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    That's nuts. I haven't spent a dime on this game. Just my time because I dot have that type of disposal income. I think if someone else drops from our alliance we should ask the guy to join. Also I am glad to be apart of out alliance. You don't put pressure on me at all and we have tons of fun.
    Thats right, keep writing what we tell you to write, or you will be kicked, or worse. You know what really happened to Allorin. Don't become the next one. You won't be able to walk straight for weeks. WEEKS I TELL YOU.
  • Pats0132
    Kowls into the cover. Shaking with fear. Please no more whips I can't take it. Dave is the new person it's his turn.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited May 2014
    HailMary wrote:
    So, this happened: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7201

Just... icon_eek.gif

Wow what a great read. Can't even imagine shoveling that much money into the game. (I only did it for an alliance but still $200 a week?!?!) I'd just like to let you all know that when alliances were first made I looked up x-men and joined them lol. I was even made a commander. But because of the fact that they weren't active at the start, I left right away. After reading that man am I glad I did. icon_eek.gif
  • HailMary wrote:

Just... icon_eek.gif

My favorite post by far was page 4 where Ghast said his alt was just kicked out of a 2 person public alliance because they were looking for someone who could win.

That situation is dripping with so much absurdity that I'm still laughing.
  • HailMary wrote:

Just... icon_eek.gif

Whoa

I feel like 100% more appreciative of our alliance after reading that.

I was still pretty new to the forums when I joined ya'll, didn't know who anybody was, and I feel incredibly lucky that I stumbled into this room and was given a spot.

Ya'll are the best.

/team hug
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2014
    WHAT?! Is this normal? I might drop $5 here and there, and the occasional $20 for HP if needed, but I can't fathom putting that much money into this game. Even if I was on a six-figure income, to think that I could have saved for a European vacation over that time, but instead put it into a match-3 game is just... Man. I don't have words.
    Well, whales be whales, but hey, I think of it as them subsidizing all the F2P Djangoliers. icon_e_biggrin.gif I can understand the arktos/Colognoisseur/NoMistake model of paying to max a good character right after release, but I really cannot fathom spending $200/week on, of all things, boosts.

I'm still completely F2P. However, I will drop some dough on HP if: 1. D3 ever allows for even more alliance expansion, and 2. I don't have enough HP stockpiled.
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    I feel like 100% more appreciative of our alliance after reading that.

I was still pretty new to the forums when I joined ya'll, didn't know who anybody was, and I feel incredibly lucky that I stumbled into this room and was given a spot.

Ya'll are the best.

/team hug
    Okay, that's a problem. I was under the impression that you were already at maximum physically-possible appreciation. The fact that you were apparently at less than 50% of max appreciation is causing me to reevaluate your membership. I mean, who knows what other emotional deficiencies you still have?!

Hmmm, I wonder if Arktos wants to jump ship to us...
  • HailMary wrote:
    Okay, that's a problem. I was under the impression that you were already at maximum physically-possible appreciation. The fact that you were apparently at less than 50% of max appreciation is causing me to reevaluate your membership.

Maybe I'm just not good at math, okay?! I study LITERATURE. icon_e_sad.gif
    HailMary wrote:
    I mean, who knows what other emotional deficiencies you still have?!

Spoiler alert: like a LOT. Mama be cray.
  • Pats0132
    Mom and dad (hail and foxy) are having another tiff. What the rest if the djangos going to do. Hopefully we don't have to pick sides cause it was just Mother's Day icon_e_wink.gif

Also where has ice been he of course is the Oliver of our bunch.
  • HailMary wrote:

Just... icon_eek.gif
    One thing I took away from this was:
    I have been spending an average of $60/day in the last 100 days
    And:
    a member was proud to announce he was spending $200 a week on boosts
    WHAT?! Is this normal? I might drop $5 here and there, and the occasional $20 for HP if needed, but I can't fathom putting that much money into this game. Even if I was on a six-figure income, to think that I could have saved for a European vacation over that time, but instead put it into a match-3 game is just... Man. I don't have words.

This is NOT "normal". While our crew have been shield-hopping alot more lately, and have been taking an HP loss instead of gain like during the 500HP reward days, I don't know anyone on our team who drops money to pay for boosts at all, let alone $200 a week for them.

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to do that, but I sure don't relate.
  • HailMary, OBW or Red Magneto — it makes no difference. icon_e_biggrin.gif

But you lucky, my retal cost only 16 points. So... May the 10 iso be with you.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    OTERSEY wrote:
    HailMary, OBW or Red Magneto — it makes no difference. icon_e_biggrin.gif

But you lucky, my retal cost only 16 points. So... May the 10 iso be with you.
    Ours is a love-hit relationship. icon_razz.gif

I'm just amused that you chose me over the 6 fajillion 2* teams in my point range. icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    I'm just amused that you chose me over the 6 fajillion 2* teams in my point range. icon_lol.gif

We tied the random. in_love2.gif Next time I'll bring candy and Blue Curaçao. icon_e_smile.gif
  • on record I still have expired stockpile boosts lol so $200 on boosts is insane and I dont want anyone ever to call me insane after that.
  • I still have the expired boosts, too!

One thing I've discovered is that when you don't need them you don't need them and when you need them they don't usually help as much as you want.
  • This is true however i have been tempted to use one of my heroic 150 damage boosts but it would make it uneven lol. I proceed to then use boosts i have earned from grinding lr's.
  • Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the game right now? On an iPhone and I can't connect to the game. Internet connection is working fine.
  • Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the game right now? On an iPhone and I can't connect to the game. Internet connection is working fine.

Yeah same here. Probably a system reboot or something. I'm looking around the forums to wait it out icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Tannen wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Wow. You know what this means? We need more drama! Quick! We're losing the masses attention! icon_e_wink.gif

j/k. j/k.

I honestly don't know if that is a good thing or not... We look like we're so focused on the 5Ds that we're missing the point. We don't "win" the game by becoming (or being worse than) the thing that we're trying to "beat".

Just have fun and enjoy yourself seems to be much less of a part of the top 10 alliances recently. And that's truly a pity.

Anyway. Roll on people.

Thanks for the link, HM. Awesome reading! Crazy, crazy people. Django was a great home for me, and is a great alliance. I love how serendipity played its part in pulling together a group of like-minded people (and Doug), where there's been none of this drama.