DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Your not supposed to abuse that hobby icon_e_smile.gif

You started it! Also, thank you! For fanning the flames on my Daken-crush. While everyone see freaks out over the rubber banding malfunction, I plan to be blissfully ignorant and obsessed.
  • Oh no not Hailmary! Just when I thought my bracket couldn't get any tougher who do I see as im starting to make a climb? Hail mary. I wish I could share screen shots. (Stupid Samsung Gs3) But besides hail mary we have polkio nemek fruzby twysta and a 5DV member in the bracket. Patch yellow chances just went from zilch to zilch nada icon_cry.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Oh no not Hailmary! Just when I thought my bracket couldn't get any tougher who do I see as im starting to make a climb? Hail mary. I wish I could share screen shots. (Stupid Samsung Gs3) But besides hail mary we have polkio nemek fruzby twysta and a 5DV member in the bracket. Patch yellow chances just went from zilch to zilch nada icon_cry.gif
    Seriously, we're in the bracket from hell. 3 SHIELDbros, at least 2 5DVs, and now Moon 17. My entry timing went from "totally sweet, brah" to "double Hitler" in the last few PVPs.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Oh no not Hailmary! Just when I thought my bracket couldn't get any tougher who do I see as im starting to make a climb? Hail mary. I wish I could share screen shots. (Stupid Samsung Gs3) But besides hail mary we have polkio nemek fruzby twysta and a 5DV member in the bracket. Patch yellow chances just went from zilch to zilch nada icon_cry.gif
    Seriously, we're in the bracket from hell. 3 SHIELDbros, at least 2 5DVs, and now Moon 17. My entry timing went from "totally sweet, brah" to "double Hitler" in the last few PVPs.

Make that four shieldbros. Just saw clintman as I was bouncing around the leaderboard.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Make that four shieldbros. Just saw clintman as I was bouncing around the leaderboard.
    With the leaderboard inflation that comes with such brackets, I might just have to settle for Top 25, we'll see. I sure ain't gonna shield-hop, and the new PVP MMR that unleashes spiderwolves on everyone past 600 is just... not fun.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    I came to your page because it promotes being a happy place. I've done the happy dance, I've gone to my happy place, I've listened to Pharell's happy...I am still not happy. Between the Oscorp Heroic Red Wedding and my daughter's MD calling me Bro today, I just can't get happy.
  • I came to your page because it promotes being a happy place. I've done the happy dance, I've gone to my happy place, I've listened to Pharell's happy...I am still not happy. Between the Oscorp Heroic Red Wedding and my daughter's MD calling me Bro today, I just can't get happy.

The doctor called you "bro" in his office?!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    FoxyMulder wrote:
    I came to your page because it promotes being a happy place. I've done the happy dance, I've gone to my happy place, I've listened to Pharell's happy...I am still not happy. Between the Oscorp Heroic Red Wedding and my daughter's MD calling me Bro today, I just can't get happy.

Yea! A few times, I couldn't believe it. All well telling me that my daughter has strep. I wish he would've said buddy, guy, or friend at least...
  • FoxyMulder wrote:

Yea! A few times, I couldn't believe it. All well telling me that my daughter has strep. I wish he would've said buddy, guy, or friend at least...
    Is Noob an MD?

OMG!
  • Bro im afraid you don't have long to live. Sucks bro but that's life.
  • Bro im afraid you don't have long to live. Sucks bro but that's life.
    Cool story, Doc, U Mad?
  • Okay, Ladder, please shield up because I need those 40 points and I don't want to be a jerk or anything. I'll hit you within the last 90 minutes or so. I'll be at work so I can't give you an exact time.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    FoxyMulder wrote:

Is Noob an MD?

OMG!

LOL it's totally Noob in your doctor's office.

p.s. I like ... didn't know what to do when Noob kept calling me "bro" before he figured out I'm a lady.
  • Riddle time!

Why is ferret attacking emeryt?
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Riddle time!

because you were worth juicey points?
  • coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Riddle time!

icon_eek.gif I AM WORTHY!

anyway, I was shielded. otherwise I'd strike down my vengeance upon him. and all the ferrets. and all the animals which begin with "f".
  • Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Riddle time!

anyway, I was shielded. otherwise I'd strike down my vengeance upon him. and all the ferrets. and all the animals which begin with "f".
    you leave foxes alone or i will wait for you in your favorite chair with a bucket of cream a sack of angry badgers two golf balls a justin beiber cd and a cdplayer stuck on loop
  • coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Riddle time!

you leave foxes alone or i will wait for you in your favorite chair with a bucket of cream a sack of angry badgers two golf balls a justin beiber cd and a cdplayer stuck on loop
    Oooooh, You're such a tease! icon_redface.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    if you are a good girl i may bring the nipple clamps and the extended cut of the twilight series annd maybe i bring some battery acid too
  • coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    if you are a good girl i may bring the nipple clamps and the extended cut of the twilight series annd maybe i bring some battery acid too
    Is it just me or is this getting weird?