DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Seriously hilarious reading the forums today feat. Klingsor and Jozier and Emeryt... God of Lies & Doctors Orders raised a smile or 2 lol
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seriously hilarious reading the forums today feat. Klingsor and Jozier and Emeryt... God of Lies & Doctors Orders raised a smile or 2 lol

I'm just visiting .... hope that's ok. Just have to agree with TU1 here....wow, interesting reading all the back and forth. Talking about season 1 points, who's better at what when and where. Lol.
  • daveomite wrote:
    Seriously hilarious reading the forums today feat. Klingsor and Jozier and Emeryt... God of Lies & Doctors Orders raised a smile or 2 lol

I'm just visiting .... hope that's ok. Just have to agree with TU1 here....wow, interesting reading all the back and forth. Talking about season 1 points, who's better at what when and where. Lol.

Next thing we will see is a live ticker tape updating us on their scores every 14 seconds.
  • daveomite
    daveomite wrote:

Next thing we will see is a live ticker tape updating us on their scores every 14 seconds.

I think D3P technicians are already working on providing that, both on the forum, and in the game app as well. I heard they will occasionally interrupt your regularly scheduled match if and when Breaking News happens between them.

It's only a matter of time. The world might explode in the meantime.
  • daveomite wrote:

I think D3P technicians are already working on providing that, both on the forum, and in the game app as well. I heard they will occasionally interrupt your regularly scheduled match if and when Breaking News happens between them.

I hear its gonna interrupt all other games in the next patch and we will also be informed during the end credits of Marvel movies.
  • daveomite wrote:

TU1 gets very lonely so you should visit more often.

Plus every time you do I can apologize for hitting you in PVP!
  • daveomite
    daveomite wrote:

I hear its gonna interrupt all other games in the next patch and we will also be informed during the end credits of Marvel movies.

you know, you're probably right. Can already see the end of credits sequence now....
  • daveomite
    daveomite wrote:

TU1 gets very lonely so you should visit more often.

Plus every time you do I can apologize for hitting you in PVP!

Hahaha! I do my best to remain incognito as to not rile up one alliance or the other. I prefer to remain without a target on my forehead if at all possible, lol. But, that most likely won't be possible once they get the new ticket and end credit elements rolled out in the next update, we'll all be screwed then...

Almost makes me want to watch Honey Boo Boo...wait...what the hell am I taking about? I don't think there is anything that could force me to watch that instead of risking my neck on the MPQ forum here.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    So it appears we are in the process of adding someone. What if they're a jerk? what if they don't like us? What if we don't like them bc theyre a jerk? What if this is the next phase in 5dv's ultimate plan for world domination?! I can't breathe! The oxygen levels are too low for me to handle this amount of emotional duress right now
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    So it appears we are in the process of adding someone. What if they're a jerk? what if they don't like us? What if we don't like them bc theyre a jerk? What if this is the next phase in 5dv's ultimate plan for world domination?! I can't breathe! The oxygen levels are too low for me to handle this amount of emotional duress right now
    Take TU1, we beg you. Make him an offer he can't refuse.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    We had an acronym side alliance in the works but that fell through. It'll take time before I trust tu1 again, regardless of advancements in twerkonomics. Broken heart, whatnot
  • Any alliance would be lucky to have me. I am THE ALLIANCE. I am like Zack from Saved By The Bell, Mitch from Baywatch, Jack from Lost, Jack from 24, Jack from Reacher, Jack from all other movies. I AM JACK

Kinda lost where I was going with that but yeah, alliancy
  • Seriously hilarious reading the forums today feat. Klingsor and Jozier and Emeryt... God of Lies & Doctors Orders raised a smile or 2 lol

Non-mod voice: if the posts had not been flagged for moderation, I would have sat back and watched the fireworks too.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Any alliance would be lucky to have me. I am THE ALLIANCE. I am like Zack from Saved By The Bell, Mitch from Baywatch, Jack from Lost, Jack from 24, Jack from Reacher, Jack from all other movies. I AM JACK

I know how this works!

I am Jack's self-congratulatory colon!

See?

Also... Because you people aren't mentioning threads, I have to trawl the entire site for gossips. Damn it. I was hoping to actually do some work in the next hour or so.
  • Now back to the football talk. The reason why i would prefer City to win rather than those scouse losers is just pure hatred really. Don't get me wrong, i will hate that city will win it and would much prefer either Chelsea or Arsenal to win but that's not gonna happen so for me and a load of other Utd fans right now city are the less evil.

when Ferguson took over he said he couldn't wait to knock Liverpool of their perch,and he did that. But for Liverpool to win the year after he retired would just be awful. City have the money and have bought their success so its not as bad if Liverpool won it. I hate Gerrard and i hate Suarez and i laughed my **** off how they threw away a 3-0 lead in 9 minutes, and their title chances hopefully.

The rivalry with pool has always been more intense. The chants are horrible,mocking both teams disasters,Munich and Hillsborough,the tackles are fierce and tempers flare whenever they get together. i have supported unites since i have been a little kid when they weren't winning trophies and i will continue to do so and i even have their crest tattooed on my arm. UTID.
  • Jack from Lost??? Think you meant Sawyer...

dun dun dun
  • Tannen wrote:
    Any alliance would be lucky to have me. I am THE ALLIANCE. I am like Zack from Saved By The Bell, Mitch from Baywatch, Jack from Lost, Jack from 24, Jack from Reacher, Jack from all other movies. I AM JACK

I know how this works!

See?

Also... Because you people aren't mentioning threads, I have to trawl the entire site for gossips. Damn it. I was hoping to actually do some work in the next hour or so.

That's funny. I need to rewatch fight club.
  • Tannen wrote:

I know how this works!

See?

That's funny. I need to rewatch fight club.

Shhh...never tell ppl you are about to watch fight club....dats da first rule!!!

Side note towards tu1: the ppl in Baywatch had names? I never watched it, but I was pretty sure they were boob one and boob 2. Red sack and sack blue.
  • OMG - we fell to fourth!

Bump.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    This is now our happy place?

I can live with that.