DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• True united fans wouldn't want city to win it. I've known people from Manchester and the team they hate the most is their cross town rivals. They never cheer for them in anything and hate them and their fans. Unwise one you are just showing your name by saying you'd like city to win it.

Ooh, no, I disagree. My brother is a MASSIVE Man U fan, has been all his life. He doesn't want anyone other than Man U to win it, but if he had to choose one of the other 'big teams' (in order of most acceptable to absolute nightmare) he would say:

- Arsenal (props to Wenger)
    - Chelsea (preferably not with 'park the bus' Mourinho at the helm)
    - Man City (noisy neighbours)
    - Liverpool (I can't actually type what my bro would say, but it's not nice. He can't stand L-pool)

As a neutral, I've loved this season - it's been great entertainment. Though I had to laugh at Suarez last night. Clearly the man has never ground the **** out of PvE into first place, only to find a combination of rubber-banding and a dodgy end time means a top 100 finish. Crying over a game of footie - geez.
  • It's been a good season lots of twists and turns. Yea anyone from Manchester would never want city to win but they don't want Liverpool catching up on throphy count. That rivalry is fierce
  • Lol allorin the man u fans I've met hate city with a hatred I don't normally see for other sports teams. To be fair though I never asked what they thought about liverpool. I just assumed (yes a bad thing to do) that they hate city more than Liverpool.

Yes this season has been awesome; with the competition for the title to the last minute heroics of sunderland who look like they may have escaped relegation. Hope next season is just as good and hope my team, tottenham, don't decide to continue playing manager roulette.
  • Spuds are rubbish lol they will always fail to perform when it matters
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    I always get bashed here in the states for being a City fan...or a fan of soccer in general. I've rooted for City for as long as I can remember...long before they got Uncle Pennybags as their owner...I'm still called a bandwagon fan...I've stopped bothering with those folks.

As for Liverpool, I used to work at a soccer store and one of the local radio hosts is a huge fan. He would always come in and gloat about them, egardless of how they were doing that season. I hate that man and therefore I hate Liverpool. All because of one guy.
  • ooo soccer, I want to participate, are Rooney and Drogba still relevant?

That's all I got.

That's all I got.

Lol yes in their leagues. Drogba not so much anymore since he moved to turkey but rooney when paired with van persie has played well. Actually he's played well just been injured a lot this season. Spurs have failed to be relevant because our chairman plays the manager roulette every year or so. If we could get a good steady manger like Wenger or mourinho and start to build behind one guy then I think we might get somewhere.

That's all I got.

Lol yes in their leagues. Drogba not so much anymore since he moved to turkey but rooney when paired with van persie has played well. Actually he's played well just been injured a lot this season. Spurs have failed to be relevant because our chairman plays the manager roulette every year or so. If we could get a good steady manger like Wenger or mourinho and start to build behind one guy then I think we might get somewhere.

I hear Moyes is looking for steady work... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Bacon Pants
    I even got my wife to watch games with me this season, that's a huge step in the right direction. I helped her pick a team to root for as well, she is now a Southampton supporter.
  • It's crazy how the wok has become more poplour in the states. In the uk were football mad.cant wait for the World Cup it's going to be insane in Brazil.
  • http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8

I think this video describes the current managerial crises going on at spurs.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    ooo soccer, I want to participate, are Rooney and Drogba still relevant?

That's all I got.
    Oh man, I love Rooney's comedy. Was Drogba the one who died in the last season of GoT?
    I always get bashed here in the states for being a City fan...or a fan of soccer in general. I've rooted for City for as long as I can remember...long before they got Uncle Pennybags as their owner...I'm still called a bandwagon fan...I've stopped bothering with those folks.

As for Liverpool, I used to work at a soccer store and one of the local radio hosts is a huge fan. He would always come in and gloat about them, egardless of how they were doing that season. I hate that man and therefore I hate Liverpool. All because of one guy.
    Don't worry, I, as a real 'Murican, have no idea what "City" refers to (it refers to New York City, right?), so I will not bash you for that. Your trousers, however, are the sartorial equivalent of the bubonic plague. Also, Liverpool is just a terrible name for a place: liver + pool = eww.

'Murica.
  • Lol spuds have always been like that even before levy. Only time spuds did anything were around the 80s and that was a little before my time.
  • http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8

I think this video describes the current managerial crises going on at spurs.

"How many countries are in this country?"

Brilliant.
  • I even got my wife to watch games with me this season, that's a huge step in the right direction. I helped her pick a team to root for as well, she is now a Southampton supporter.

Whereas my wife is counting down to the World Cup with equal parts dread and terror. I think it's worse now I've got my 9 year old daughter into footie too... Heh heh heh. We were dating during the '98 World Cup, and I'm sure she still doesn't understand why I didn't want to hang around with her wine drinking friends when my mates were out to watch the Brazil game in the local. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Bacon Pants
    beemand2g wrote:
    It's crazy how the wok has become more poplour in the states. In the uk were football mad.cant wait for the World Cup it's going to be insane in Brazil.

I'm 29 now, I've been playing since I was 4. I coach, I ref, I still play in some capacity. I love the sport, I've gotten my daughter into the game as well. Hopefully she takes a liking to it as much as I did.

I can't wait for the World Cup, I'm taking off work to watch it.
  • beemand2g wrote:
    It's crazy how the wok has become more poplour in the states. In the uk were football mad.cant wait for the World Cup it's going to be insane in Brazil.

I'm 29 now, I've been playing since I was 4. I coach, I ref, I still play in some capacity. I love the sport, I've gotten my daughter into the game as well. Hopefully she takes a liking to it as much as I did.

I can't wait for the World Cup, I'm taking off work to watch it.

I'm going to college next year to play soccer. I have state playoffs to go to regionals after that. To say I'm excited for the world cup is an understatement. Glad to know I'm not the only marvel nerd who likes soccer icon_cool.gif
  • soccer icon_cool.gif
    FOOTBALL
  • soccer icon_cool.gif
    FOOTBALL

Argh! Sorry that's the Amurican side of me coming out. I used to call it only futbol when I played for an english coach but he'snot my ccoach anymore. Once again I apologize. icon_eek.gif
  • soccer icon_cool.gif
    FOOTBALL

Argh! Sorry that's the Amurican side of me coming out. I used to call it only futbol when I played for an english coach but he'snot my ccoach anymore. Once again I apologize. icon_eek.gif
    Dont let it happen again, or else.......stuff