DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tannen wrote:
    Do we have any other members in-game that don't already have the same -exact- name on the forums?

If we do, we can probably expect the same thing again soon. *sigh*

Mine is different, but acknowledged in my sig, so I'm doubting anyone would be dumb enough to pose.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've noticed that tanking means less now for sure, but I haven't been running into the wall at 300. For me the craziness starts to kick in around 600-700 instead of 800-900 like it used to.
    Check your entry nodes in the Loki tourney. Mine are maxed 2*, which has _never_ happened before.
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    Tannen wrote:
    Do we have any other members in-game that don't already have the same -exact- name on the forums?

If we do, we can probably expect the same thing again soon. *sigh*

Mine is different, but acknowledged in my sig, so I'm doubting anyone would be dumb enough to pose.

You'd be suprised foxy.
  • Beezer, I just realized you're in my Army of One bracket! It looks like you're trying to stay just below me, but I don't know if that's the case. You can have first, if you want it, don't try to make sure I get it. I'm still hoping to push to 1200, but mostly for the 1000 ISO progressive reward and to pad my season scores, not for the IW yellow.

So go ahead and cruise to victory. I won't think you're a big jerk like Nemek. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Beezer, I just realized you're in my Army of One bracket! It looks like you're trying to stay just below me, but I don't know if that's the case. You can have first, if you want it, don't try to make sure I get it. I'm still hoping to push to 1200, but mostly for the 1000 ISO progressive reward and to pad my season scores, not for the IW yellow.

So go ahead and cruise to victory. I won't think you're a big jerk like Nemek. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Ha, just came to check if you'd be willing to go to 1200 with me. 1300 I'll wait and see, depends on if there any good match-ups left up there.

Thanks!
  • Well I got over 1200 and got my reward, but was knocked down to 1190 before I could shield. I had to hit Beee, but that guy's probably too crazy to care, I expect.

I didn't shield for the duration, so I may make one last push, but seriously, feel free to go as high as you want, I don't mind missing one Invisible Girl cover. I really just want to end up second to reckless in my season bracket. Second to reckless seems like a pretty good spot.
  • Soooo, is there no banana bread? Cuz the sign said banana bread.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Well I got over 1200 and got my reward, but was knocked down to 1190 before I could shield. I had to hit Beee, but that guy's probably too crazy to care, I expect.

I didn't shield for the duration, so I may make one last push, but seriously, feel free to go as high as you want, I don't mind missing one Invisible Girl cover. I really just want to end up second to reckless in my season bracket. Second to reckless seems like a pretty good spot.

Yeah Beee will survive!

I'm being told it's a tiny kitty storm out there right now.
  • bahukma wrote:
    Soooo, is there no banana bread? Cuz the sign said banana bread.
    Beezer ate it all. He's a fat bastard. However there is always twerking. ALWAYS.
  • bahukma wrote:
    Soooo, is there no banana bread? Cuz the sign said banana bread.
    Beezer ate it all. He's a fat bastard. However there is always twerking. ALWAYS.

Haha, actually I'm gluten free so I just had to decide between making waffles with applesauce or pancakes with bananas.

I thought of you guys and instinctively picked the waffles, saving the bananas for banana 'bread'
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Heroic Ten-Pack:

Ares, C.Storm, MN Mags, OBW, Moonstone, MHawk, AWolv...
    2x Spidey B - BLUE SPIDEY! FINALLY!
    BP K - WHOO! FIFTH BLACK!

Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Heroic Ten-Pack:

Ares, C.Storm, MN Mags, OBW, Moonstone, MHawk, AWolv...
    2x Spidey B - BLUE SPIDEY! FINALLY!
    BP K - WHOO! FIFTH BLACK!

Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.

Very nice, sir, very nice!
  • Okay, Beez, go ahead. I'm at 1230 or something and shielded for the duration. I skipped a very tasty Davecazz, and also more WYP and Nemek. The only points I could find with a quick scan after my last mini push were in the teens. It looks like you're staying right below me, which is awfully nice, but I really don't mind you going out and wrecking face on these zombies, if you want.

Good luck to you!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Okay, Beez, go ahead. I'm at 1230 or something and shielded for the duration. I skipped a very tasty Davecazz, and also more WYP and Nemek. The only points I could find with a quick scan after my last mini push were in the teens. It looks like you're staying right below me, which is awfully nice, but I really don't mind you going out and wrecking face on these zombies, if you want.

Good luck to you!

Awesome, my last match will put me over 1200 but I'm good with just that. She may not be super useful right now but at least you actually need the IW cover.

EDIT: Up to 1219 so I'm set unless we need some alliance points.
  • So i shielded last night at 836 points and lined up 3 quick games to get me to 900 and those 50 HP in the last 15 minutes.

Unshield, and within 5 minutes i lost 64 points to the same guy with a 2* team. 5 minutes.

I won 3 matchs and lost another one to leave me at 826 and fed up so i shielded again.

Won a retal for 16 points to leave me at 842.

So all in all i should have stayed shielded. Poop
  • So i shielded last night at 836 points and lined up 3 quick games to get me to 900 and those 50 HP in the last 15 minutes.

Unshield, and within 5 minutes i lost 64 points to the same guy with a 2* team. 5 minutes.

I won 3 matchs and lost another one to leave me at 826 and fed up so i shielded again.

Won a retal for 16 points to leave me at 842.

So all in all i should have stayed shielded. Poop

I hate being attacked multiple times by the same guy! I hate that!

I guess 2 times can happen, but if it's ever 3 or more, put their name in the thread so we can look out for them.
  • Is there some kind of infinite AP bug going on right now? I just had a fight against a Punished team where he used Molotov 4 turns in a row! How can that even be possible?

And then, to add insult to injury, in the sim fight against Jugs, I actually managed to get the Loki/ Patch trick so that I had six strike tiles and six defense tiles. I was promptly hit by back to back head butts and then unstoppable crash every turn thereafter and lost. Crazy talk.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Is there some kind of infinite AP bug going on right now? I just had a fight against a Punished team where he used Molotov 4 turns in a row! How can that even be possible?
    I haven't noticed that. It's possible, though.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    And then, to add insult to injury, in the sim fight against Jugs, I actually managed to get the Loki/ Patch trick so that I had six strike tiles and six defense tiles. I was promptly hit by back to back head butts and then unstoppable crash every turn thereafter and lost. Crazy talk.
    Ah yep, Juggernaut is a royal PITA in the PVE.
  • There was a bug that came up every once in a while where you would start a fight and the enemy team would already have ap. Haven't seen it in a while but I wouldn't be surprised.
  • Oh boy. Got distracted and was out with my kids trying to cover a project that is due at school for one of them tomorrow.

Forgot to reshield.

Minus 300 points.

Tried getting some back.

Minus 67 more points.

I can't even describe how frustrated I am about this.