DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I'm not in the habit of posting links, and I'm neither a fan of Jpop or modern metal music, but when you put it all together it seems just random enough to be Django-applicable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
    SEE YOU IN THE MOSH'SH PIT, DLAW-SAN-DEDE!!!

My day: slight headache, doing some light LRing, lots of Excel and C#. The Kyip gravy train kept me away from Arkham Origins last night, so I'll be hitting that tonight. The weather outside is a meteorological interpretation of Grumpy Cat.

P.S. - The Ten Rings recruitment callout at the top of page 24 of "Alliance Looking for a Member?" is rather interesting, in light of the VentureBeat article mentioning D3 using alliances to encourage what it calls "socialization."
  • Thanks for the retreat in the LR Hailmary icon_e_smile.gif . Looking at trying to finish top 8 so the 25 points will definitely be a big help. Cheers
  • My day was loooong. But honestly, I'm enjoying having MPQ back as a casual game. No more stressing about pending sub-end times or PvP end times. MPQ has actually been a stress-reliever over the last day or so. Pick up, play a few matches, put down. It's been a long while since it was like that for me.

Parks and Rec is awesome. I'm only just finished season 3 over here...
  • HailMary
    Thanks for the retreat in the LR Hailmary icon_e_smile.gif . Looking at trying to finish top 8 so the 25 points will definitely be a big help. Cheers
    No problem, dude. You looked like you were trying to go somewhere, and I'm just aiming for Top 50. It was cool to finally see a friendly player in my LR nodes.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    P.S. - The Ten Rings recruitment callout at the top of page 24 of "Alliance Looking for a Member?" is rather interesting, in light of the VentureBeat article mentioning D3 using alliances to encourage what it calls "socialization."

Sounds like only a matter of time before ten ring and stealth are battling it out for the title of "next team shield rolls their eyes at and destroys"

My favorite part of ten ring's attempt at honey potion was, paraphrasing, "people will keep getting kicked out until I'm the worst"
  • HailMary wrote:
    Thanks for the retreat in the LR Hailmary icon_e_smile.gif . Looking at trying to finish top 8 so the 25 points will definitely be a big help. Cheers
    No problem, dude. You looked like you were trying to go somewhere, and I'm just aiming for Top 50. It was cool to finally see a friendly player in my LR nodes.

Thanks again. Im stuck at 350 in 24th place with my punisher dead and my hulk dead as well so im takin my winnings of 4k iso and whatever token/tokens I get. I'll definitely return the favor soon icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    HailMary wrote:

Sounds like only a matter of time before ten ring and stealth are battling it out for the title of "next team shield rolls their eyes at and destroys"

My favorite part of ten ring's attempt at honey potion was, paraphrasing, "people will keep getting kicked out until I'm the worst"

Woah comparisons to the 5DVs already? I don't know if thats good or bad. On the bright side I picked a guy up today named dark silence. Posted on the need an alliance thread and I jumped at the chance. Maybe you've heard of him? icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary wrote:

My favorite was the 1100 score in Top Gun.

If he had said 1100 for any other event that might have been respectable. 1100 in Top Gun does not really show off how serious you are, rather it shows that you had no idea how inflated scores got for that particular event.
  • HailMary
    Thanks again. Im stuck at 350 in 24th place with my punisher dead and my hulk dead as well so im takin my winnings of 4k iso and whatever token/tokens I get. I'll definitely return the favor soon icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I ended around #66 with 349. Not used to actually getting hit in the 350 range in LRs. icon_razz.gif Either MMR has really changed, or my little glitch run in Top Gun destroyed my MMR. icon_lol.gif
    Woah comparisons to the 5DVs already? I dint know if thats good or bad. On the bright side I picked a guy up to day named dark silence. Posted on the need an alliance thread and I jumped at the chance. Maybe you've heard of him? icon_e_wink.gif
    OHHHH 5DV BUUUURRRNNN!!! icon_lol.gif

As for Dark Silence, I saw his Craigslist post, but didn't click that he was the same Dark Silence you picked up. He sounds right hardcore. 1915 in Top Gun? That's baller.
    To paraphrase Frank Caliendo imitating GW Bush: "There's two kinds of words -- inside words and outside words. Inside words stay in, outside words go out. That time an inside word popped out."

http://youtu.be/XK1ekhovFeU?t=2m52s
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really? Infiltrating existing threads now? Sigh... not gonna down vote on the off chance tu1 actually did send this person a link to piranhas twerking. But my third world child friend and I remain skeptical
  • HailMary
    mimmer wrote:
    Thanks for the link to the piranha hack tool. I searched and saw a bunch more though. Which one would you all recommend most and are they really untraceable?
    1. Hi!
    2. ?????????????????????????????????
  • mimmer wrote:
    Thanks for the link to the piranha hack tool. I searched and saw a bunch more though. Which one would you all recommend most and are they really untraceable?

Um...........
  • CAPTAIN AMERICA GOES DUUUURRRRRRRRRRR
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    I did have a delightfully bite fulled, sarcasm ladened post to put here.

It made me feel bad. So I removed it, and am replacing it with the following PSA.

Friends don't let friends do hacks.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    That's really not Mimmer, please feel free to down vote and report that clown.
    To anyone who doesn't know yet (non alliance members) Mimmer lives with me and well I think that should say enough on its own.

-edited to take out a single word i used in anger
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Do we have any other members in-game that don't already have the same -exact- name on the forums?

If we do, we can probably expect the same thing again soon. *sigh*
  • Tannen wrote:
    Do we have any other members in-game that don't already have the same -exact- name on the forums?

If we do, we can probably expect the same thing again soon. *sigh*

Mine is slighlty different to my in game name so I've gone ahead and created an account in that name as a precaution.

As an aside my performance might drop down a bit this weekend. I should atleast find the time to farm the essential nodes in the simulator and score reasonably but im away from my computer for most of the weekend. Will return to business as normal Sunday night.
  • You guys seen this user? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6739&p=127920#p127817

I assume he wanted to be "marvel's hitman", but it turned out to be something "slightly" different.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited May 2014
    For all who guessed my ethnicity here it is..... I'M AN AMERICAN BABY!!!!!! 'Ahem' Let me explain. I play futbol (soccer) quite competitively and have had english coaches who influenced my speech. Thus I have taken to using some expressions (some not so friendly) that they used cheers being one of them. Thus the true country I live in comes out icon_e_biggrin.gif God Bless AMERICA.
  • HailMary
    For all who guessed my ethnicity here it is..... I'M AN AMERICAN BABY!!!!!!
    From a recent Spider-family studio session:

183741baby-wearing-red-white-and-blue-hat-withamerican-flag-posters-main_full_Ij6wk_18311.jpg

P.S. - Googling "american flag onesie" does not get you baby pictures. Dafuq, 'Murica?!