DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• dlaw008 wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    you leave foxes alone or i will wait for you in your favorite chair with a bucket of cream a sack of angry badgers two golf balls a justin beiber cd and a cdplayer stuck on loop
    Oooooh, You're such a tease! icon_redface.gif
    if you are a good girl i may bring the nipple clamps and the extended cut of the twilight series annd maybe i bring some battery acid too
    Is it just me or is this getting weird?

Like anyone in your forum has a qualifiable reference point for that.
  • 5wm7bs.png
    Well imma plead the 5th.

Sorry EmeryT icon_e_sad.gif

And Beezer you're already winning our bracket...go hit Krow icon_lol.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    you leave foxes alone or i will wait for you in your favorite chair with a bucket of cream a sack of angry badgers two golf balls a justin beiber cd and a cdplayer stuck on loop
    Oooooh, You're such a tease! icon_redface.gif
    if you are a good girl i may bring the nipple clamps and the extended cut of the twilight series annd maybe i bring some battery acid too
    Is it just me or is this getting weird?

The most disturbing part is that comment didn't come from TU1...
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    5wm7bs.png
    Well imma plead the 5th.

Sorry EmeryT icon_e_sad.gif

And Beezer you're already winning our bracket...go hit Krow icon_lol.gif

Oh man that was annoying, after getting up there with all 40+ match-ups you were suddenly the only one giving points.
  • Hey hey sometimes i cant be here to up the weird quota. When i cant,others take my place as we have a reputation to uphold. Now who wants to see a picture of me with nipple clamps?

anyone?

anyone at all???
  • Hey hey sometimes i cant be here to up the weird quota. When i cant,others take my place as we have a reputation to uphold. Now who wants to see a picture of me with nipple clamps?

anyone?

anyone at all???

Me! Me! Me!

anyone?

anyone at all???

Me! Me! Me!
    ill pm you it in the morning. Don't worry, the wait will be worth it icon_razz.gif muhahahaha

anyone?

anyone at all???

Me! Me! Me!
    ill pm you it in the morning. Don't worry, the wait will be worth it icon_razz.gif muhahahaha

Oh my. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight! The excitement and anticipation might kill me!

anyone?

anyone at all???

Me! Me! Me!

Oh my. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight! The excitement and anticipation might kill me!

I think that encounter with Bagman really messed you up... run away!
  • Lol.. the conversation above..

Ferret why did u hit emeryt! icon_eek.gif
  • It's ok. I'm healed now. It took only 24hrs of non-stop thai massage, then some deep, deep... yeah, very deep meditation (do I pronounce it right? this stuff You do when You're alone and don't want anyone to disturb You).
  • Where is the premier league title going today. What's your bet
  • beemand2g wrote:
    Where is the premier league title going today. What's your bet
    def city. Cant see them screwing up now. Hopefully Suarez will break his leg too.
  • Lol going for city myself but you never know
  • beemand2g wrote:
    Lol going for city myself but you never know

Liverpool had their chance and they blew it so cant see city dropping the ball now.
  • And Liverpool have bottled it and city have kept their nerve.
  • Don't forget, next season its liverpools

or so they have been saying for 25 years
  • Next season Liverpool will struggle having extra games. Everyone will buy players in the summer
  • Well we said goodbye to an old member and hello to a new member. Welcome to the craziest place in town Bkhamamoto. From now on we will call you Dave as it's easier.

Now everyone say hi to Dave.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Now everyone say hi to Dave.

2001ASpaceOdysseyHelloDave0101.jpg

Django welcomes Bkhamamoto to our circus of sexy!