DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Wait who had to leave?!?!? Regardless welcome bkhamamoto icon_e_biggrin.gif This is the best and most fun alliance I know of and you'll have loads of fun here (while getting awesome rewards as well icon_e_smile.gif )
  • Wait who had to leave?!?!? Regardless welcome bkhamamoto icon_e_biggrin.gif This is the best and most fun alliance I know of and you'll have loads of fun here (while getting awesome rewards as well icon_e_smile.gif )
    TheUnwiseOne left
    TheUnwiseOne left

Oh it was just you. Then the bar of expectations is very low if your replacing TU1. All that's required is that you score at least 300 points in pvp and make it to the first recruit card total in pve. Should be doable. He had trouble with it though. icon_e_confused.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Wait who had to leave?!?!? Regardless welcome bkhamamoto icon_e_biggrin.gif This is the best and most fun alliance I know of and you'll have loads of fun here (while getting awesome rewards as well icon_e_smile.gif )
    JulietLima left. The recent endless-PVEs schedule has been rather unkind.
  • Just for that, i'm staying icon_e_smile.gif and excuse me but it's me that makes Django. Everyone else is nothing compared to me. But don't tell them that.
  • Just for that, i'm staying icon_e_smile.gif and excuse me but it's me that makes Django. Everyone else is nothing compared to me. But don't tell them that.

WE'RE RIGHT HERE. WE CAN HEAR YOU! OMG.

Welcome, Bkhamamoto!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was about to ask if you had anyone else besides allorin and now all this. We had a guy who decided to leave. Pity icon_e_sad.gif

So...new guy. What're you wearing
  • I was about to ask if you had anyone else besides allorin and now all this. We had a guy who decided to leave. Pity icon_e_sad.gif

We had a guy leave as well because of school and just being burned out. Its starting to take a toll on everyone. I have to constantly remind my players its a game. If your not having fun then something is wrong. I want players who can place well but still have fun with the game.

Hoepfefully clothes. Otherwise I'm imagining your a hot chick who has just walked in.... icon_cool.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    I was about to ask if you had anyone else besides allorin and now all this. We had a guy who decided to leave. Pity icon_e_sad.gif

We had a guy leave as well because of school and just being burned out. Its starting to take a toll on everyone. I have to constantly remind my players its a game. If your not having fun then something is wrong. I want players who can place well but still have fun with the game.

Hoepfefully clothes. Otherwise I'm imagining your a hot chick who has just walked in.... icon_cool.gif

A hot chick I just called new guy icon_e_confused.gif
  • Hi Dave, I'll offer my customary advice to new Djangoers... don't pull TU1's finger.

Just don't.
  • Hi Dave, I'll offer my customary advice to new Djangoers... don't pull TU1's finger.

Just don't.
    Especially in an enclosed area like the elevators in Django HQ that lead to the "Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll Zen Meditation Gardens".
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Especially in an enclosed area like the elevators in Django HQ that lead to the "Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll Zen Meditation Gardens".
    I still haven't gotten a key to those elevators. icon_evil.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Welcome Dave. I hope you have a fun time. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    So, this happened: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7201

Just... icon_eek.gif
  • LOL thanks for the warm welcome!

Good thing i didnt take Jonny on his offer to join! Haha

-dave(bryce)
  • Arogntbastrd
    Bkhamamoto wrote:
    LOL thanks for the warm welcome!

Good thing i didnt take Jonny on his offer to join! Haha

-dave(bryce)

You sneaky monkey! I just noticed you were one spot above me in our bracket. We are mortal enemies now. Cause Internet forum match 3 enemies are the thing to be nowadays
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Bkhamamoto We welcome you as one of us gooble gobbel, one of us!
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/9C4uTEEOJlM
  • We are mortal enemies now. Cause Internet forum match 3 enemies are the thing to be nowadays

You do understand fast !
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    HailMary wrote:

Wow. You know what this means? We need more drama! Quick! We're losing the masses attention! icon_e_wink.gif

j/k. j/k.

I honestly don't know if that is a good thing or not... We look like we're so focused on the 5Ds that we're missing the point. We don't "win" the game by becoming (or being worse than) the thing that we're trying to "beat".

Just have fun and enjoy yourself seems to be much less of a part of the top 10 alliances recently. And that's truly a pity.

Anyway. Roll on people.
  • HailMary wrote:

Just... icon_eek.gif
    One thing I took away from this was:
    I have been spending an average of $60/day in the last 100 days
    And:
    a member was proud to announce he was spending $200 a week on boosts
    WHAT?! Is this normal? I might drop $5 here and there, and the occasional $20 for HP if needed, but I can't fathom putting that much money into this game. Even if I was on a six-figure income, to think that I could have saved for a European vacation over that time, but instead put it into a match-3 game is just... Man. I don't have words.