DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Unknown
    edited May 2014
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Doing backflips and makin a movie icon_e_wink.gif

Jumping on your bed while recording with your iphone again?

Err apparently someone hasnt seen this . (go to 1min in)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfjFo6sPLcM

And how dare you think im so insecure so as to need any apple products icon_eek.gif
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAH YES I GOT IT TO 141 PAGES. IN YOUR FACE FAT SPIDERMAN. IN YO FACE!!!!!

Congrats TU1. At least im a better loser than the aforementioned winner icon_e_wink.gif
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAH YES I GOT IT TO 141 PAGES. IN YOUR FACE FAT SPIDERMAN. IN YO FACE!!!!!

Congrats TU1. At least im a better loser than the aforementioned winner icon_e_wink.gif

Don't listen to TU1 - he is still in his 40 minutes of post-coital crying

Don't listen to TU1 - he is still in his 40 minutes of post-coital crying

Totally like that young girl who just got that pretty princess doll she always wanted but never expected to have.
  • Extremely accurate description.
  • Also, I am loving the new thread title. So much better than the old one.
  • Holy ****, I turn my back for a day and it's all "90210" around here. And not the classic, I-wanted-to-be-Jason-Priestley-and-styled-my-hair-like-him-(when-I-had-hair) 90210. No, the 'remake', 90210-lite that had lots of semi-naked 30 year olds pretending to be teens 90210.

*sits back, opens popcorn, puts his feet up*
  • allorin wrote:
    Holy tinykitty, I turn my back for a day and it's all "90210" around here. And not the classic, I-wanted-to-be-Jason-Priestley-and-styled-my-hair-like-him-(when-I-had-hair) 90210. No, the 'remake', 90210-lite that had lots of semi-naked 30 year olds pretending to be teens 90210.

Yeah this place got weird since you left, so technically it's your fault.
  • allorin wrote:
    Holy tinykitty, I turn my back for a day and it's all "90210" around here. And not the classic, I-wanted-to-be-Jason-Priestley-and-styled-my-hair-like-him-(when-I-had-hair) 90210. No, the 'remake', 90210-lite that had lots of semi-naked 30 year olds pretending to be teens 90210.

Sorry, did you just say you styled your hair like Jason priestly? Swoon... So whatcha doing later? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,
  • allorin wrote:

Sorry, did you just say you styled your hair like Jason priestly? Swoon... So whatcha doing later? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge,
    I think you missed a part, so i made it bigger, put it in bold, italics, underlined it and made it red just so you won't miss it next time.
  • @TU1 - and now I am wiping my iPad down from the soda I spit all over it laughing. You are such a d.
  • allorin wrote:

I think you missed a part, so i made it bigger, put it in bold, italics, underlined it and made it red just so you won't miss it next time.

Hahahahahahahaha. Funny.
  • @TU1 - and now I am wiping my iPad down from the soda I spit all over it laughing. You are such a d.
    I'm sorry icon_e_sad.gif if it breaks, i'll buy you the new version funny_ipad_094.jpg
    I'm sorry icon_e_sad.gif if it breaks, i'll buy you the new version funny_ipad_094.jpg

I don't expect you to sit in my living room wearing a diaper all day dear.
  • But it feels so comfy. I'll let you keep my diaper icon_e_smile.gif
  • lol panda sorry about the Apple products crack earlier but i'll fully admit i rather despise all things Apple.

WE can still be friends right? icon_twisted.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    lol panda sorry about the Apple products crack earlier but i'll fully admit i rather despise all things Apple.

WE can still be friends right? icon_twisted.gif

I don't take it personally - I own the devices that are easily accessible to me. No loyalty. And I am pretty sure we have evolved past friends in the last few pages. We got to 141 together afterall.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Heh, even the Internet itself is on a campaign to nerf TU1's sigs. icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary wrote:

what i miss? dumbass
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    HailMary wrote:

what i miss? dumbass
    Ah, you're back in Photobucket's good graces. Bravissimo. icon_lol.gif

EDIT: And... spoke too soon.