DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Oh no.

Nonnononononoooooooooo!

It is reckless442 in my season one bracket! Aaaaaaggghhhh!

I must have somehow clicked on the wrong button or something when I checked her roster. Damn these fat, clumsy fingers of mine!

I'll see you guys later. I'm going to go cry in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhBr0lPNuuU
    I'd be more worried about Flat Affect. He was shielded in simulator on day one (though he seems to have dropped that) and was over 1200 in Doctor when I saw him.

Honestly, the difference between 3 and 4 Heroic 10-packs is not that big to me. I'm aiming for top-10 in the bracket and helping the alliance with as many points as possible.
  • I HAVE A NEW HOME AND INTERNET AND LIFE IS GOOD!

Hi guys icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Djangoliers!

I've been chatting with the other Commanders in the background. For various reasons, I need to step back from this game for a while, and so I'm stepping down from the alliance. DjangoUnbuffed has been absolutely amazing - to be honest if it wasn't for this alliance I wouldn't have played so regularly for so long. I'm going to miss being part of it.

HailMary has already found a replacement (LazyAllorin, as they will be forever known to me), who will hopefully score closer to the bughunt / Ferret side of things, and less close to the IceIX side. (Hahaha Ice, you know we love you.)

I'll likely check in from time to time, to catch up with you all. Take care, and enjoy taking your new Falcons for a spin!

GoDjango!

Allorin
  • allorin wrote:
    Djangoliers!

I've been chatting with the other Commanders in the background. For various reasons, I need to step back from this game for a while, and so I'm stepping down from the alliance. DjangoUnbuffed has been absolutely amazing - to be honest if it wasn't for this alliance I wouldn't have played so regularly for so long. I'm going to miss being part of it.

HailMary has already found a replacement (LazyAllorin, as they will be forever known to me), who will hopefully score closer to the bughunt / Ferret side of things, and less close to the IceIX side. (Hahaha Ice, you know we love you.)

I'll likely check in from time to time, to catch up with you all. Take care, and enjoy taking your new Falcons for a spin!

GoDjango!

Allorin

will miss u honey-bear icon_e_sad.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    allorin wrote:
    Djangoliers!

GoDjango!

Allorin
    We will assuredly miss you. Friday's Naked Buffalo Wings Feasts just won't be the same. icon_cry.gif

To quote Billy Shakespeare: "My liege! We shall sing songs of your triumphs, for they were amazeballs!" icon_e_biggrin.gificon_neutral.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Oh no.

Nonnononononoooooooooo!

It is reckless442 in my season one bracket! Aaaaaaggghhhh!

I must have somehow clicked on the wrong button or something when I checked her roster. Damn these fat, clumsy fingers of mine!

I'll see you guys later. I'm going to go cry in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhBr0lPNuuU
    I'd be more worried about Flat Affect. He was shielded in simulator on day one (though he seems to have dropped that) and was over 1200 in Doctor when I saw him.

Honestly, the difference between 3 and 4 Heroic 10-packs is not that big to me. I'm aiming for top-10 in the bracket and helping the alliance with as many points as possible.

I did notice that. And I was like, "Shielding on the first day of a month long event? Seriously? Ermahgerd."

So, still, I was more worried about the smart players in my bracket....
  • And then this:

Goodbye Allorin, my sweet, sweet mango. We will miss you forever.

We will never forget you alubdubwin- wait, algorithman- no, hang on it was on the tip of my tongue.... Algonquorim.

Well, we won't forget you, in any case-

SQUIRREL!
  • allorin wrote:
    Djangoliers!

GoDjango!

Allorin

Sorry to see you go as you were very welcoming as I made the transition from lurker to regular poster in django thread. Was fun meeting you and getting to know you and you will be missed. (Now if only I'd waited I might have been a django....)
  • Bye allorin! It will be weird not to see you coming up in my pvp queue anymore.

So... who's the fresh bait???
  • HailMary
    Sorry to see you go as you were very welcoming as I made the transition from lurker to regular poster in django thread. Was fun meeting you and getting to know you and you will be missed.
    Indeed. He was the best of us.
    (Now if only I'd waited I might have been a django....)
    Hehehe, your alliance is doing pretty well for itself. Be proud. That said, we did like you for membership. icon_e_wink.gif
  • yep spider i wanted you on board but you got greedy and made your own alliance, now we will laugh at you like this - muhahahahahahaha

So hurry up new django, i cant wait for mechgouki to be one of us icon_e_smile.gif
  • yep spider i wanted you on board but you got greedy and made your own alliance, now we will laugh at you like this - muhahahahahahaha

So hurry up new django, i cant wait for mechgouki to be one of us icon_e_smile.gif

I believe it's muwahahahahahaha icon_twisted.gif

Lol I'm bemoaning my decision right now. We are at 102 in doctors orders and I could really use the purple c mags. Hopefully we can perform better in the next pvp. Being a commander is tough. (Unless your from django where the motto is have fun and we'll win as well) I'm dropping people after this event and have to tell them tonight.

Lol I'm bemoaning my decision right now. We are at 102 in doctors orders and I could really use the purple c mags. Hopefully we can perform better in the next pvp. Being a commander is tough. (Unless your from django where the motto is have fun and we'll win as well) I'm dropping people after this event and have to tell them tonight.

I wouldnt sweat it too much man i'm more then sure that your alliance will be awesome in no time icon_e_smile.gif Just a few growing pains to go through is all.
  • HailMary
    I believe it's muwahahahahahaha icon_twisted.gif
    It's clearly "muahahahahaha."

moooo-wahahahahaha, seriously? I expected more from a S.H.I.E.L.Dbro.
    Don't worry too much. As Ferret says, growing pains. Your alliance is coming along quite well for one so early in its development. Patience, young grasshopper.
  • Well done guys and girls on all our shiny rewards and also welcome to the madhouse to Grael icon_e_smile.gif now im off to bed as im bloody tired and will look forward to collecting my rewards when i awake. YAY XMAS
  • Well done guys and girls on all our shiny rewards and also welcome to the madhouse to Grael icon_e_smile.gif now im off to bed as im bloody tired and will look forward to collecting my rewards when i awake. YAY XMAS

So no bed time story?!?
  • When will we meet the new Djangolier?
  • Emeryt wrote:
    When will we meet the new Djangolier?

Grael, names sounds familiar, sure I've seen him/her in pvp
  • Emeryt wrote:
    When will we meet the new Djangolier?

Grael, names sounds familiar, sure I've seen him/her in pvp
    And You're the new spokesperson for Django icon_e_wink.gif ? Good, maybe now we'll be able to understand Django's announcements. Without reading about TU1's nipples.