hqdefault.jpg

Exaxtly like that.
  • Re: Rare opportunity - FittedKitchens replacing a member
    Postby wathombe » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:29 pm

TheUnwiseOne wrote:
    wathombe wrote:
    TheUnwiseOne wrote:
    Please take HailMary.

Was his or her post application or adulation? I'm confused, and that's probably not a good sign. icon_e_wink.gif

HailMary is a SHE just to clarify. She gets moody when people thinks she's a guy. icon_e_smile.gif

I was pretty sure I had gathered that from posts here and there around the forum, but I'd never interacted with her directly, so I went with "his or her" just to be safe.

The only alliance you'll ever need.
    wathombe
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Agent

HAHAHAHA TU1 - 1 HAILMARY - 0
  • Tu1 you jus aint right in the head man :p
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Tu1 you jus aint right in the head man :p

I never pretended otherwise icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    HailMary is a SHE just to clarify. She gets moody when people thinks she's a guy. icon_e_smile.gif

I was pretty sure I had gathered that from posts here and there around the forum, but I'd never interacted with her directly, so I went with "his or her" just to be safe.

The only alliance you'll ever need.
    wathombe
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Special Agent

HAHAHAHA TU1 - 1 HAILMARY - 0

Hahahahaha, as if that wasn't my plan all along. icon_razz.gif

P.S. - Regardless of hilarity of content, I think it's generally bad form to publicly copy-paste PMs. The P in PM and all that jazz.
  • HailMary wrote:

P.S. - Regardless of hilarity of content, I think it's generally bad form to publicly copy-paste PMs. The P in PM and all that jazz.

It's ok, i told her i was going too icon_e_smile.gif you see, i'm not just a pretty face, i gots the smarts too.
  • HailMary
    HailMary wrote:

It's ok, i told her i was going too icon_e_smile.gif you see, i'm not just a pretty face, i gots the smarts too.
    Ah, touche. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Wow. Gone from the game a couple hours and I come back to 20 applications. I think I may have jumped in a little over my head on this one. Oh well no turning back now. Now I gotta sort through them all. Have fun doing whatever it is you do. icon_eek.gif
  • Wow. Gone from the game a couple hours and I come back to 20 applications. I think I may have jumped in a little over my head on this one. Oh well no turning back now. Now I gotta sort through them all. Have fun doing whatever it is you do. icon_eek.gif

Be sure you pick the right ones, cause we ended up with some deadwood, i.e. ferret and allorin.

Be sure you pick the right ones, cause we ended up with some deadwood, i.e. ferret and allorin.

Send them over. I'll gladly take the "deadwood" 'cough cough' over here. At least I'd be able to count on them for some laughs. icon_e_wink.gif
  • So my alliance is second in the season right now. Um... yay? We have successfully placed higher than Shield and django and the venomless 5. But.... (There's always a butt somewhere) we are only 6 hours into a 26 day event. There's just always that catch. Sigh' icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    So my alliance is second in the season right now. Um... yay? We have successfully placed higher than Shield and django and the venomless 5. But.... (There's always a butt somewhere) we are only 6 hours into a 26 day event. There's just always that catch. Sigh' icon_e_sad.gif

keep it up dude, almost there. just 630 hours to go.
  • HailMary
    So my alliance is second in the season right now. Um... yay? We have successfully placed higher than Shield and django and the venomless 5. But.... (There's always a butt somewhere) we are only 6 hours into a 26 day event. There's just always that catch. Sigh' icon_e_sad.gif
    "I OWN this thing!" - Usain Bolt, at the 80-meter mark of the New York Marathon. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Looking at the Season One stuff is giving me panic attacks.
  • FoxMulder wrote:
    Looking at the Season One stuff is giving me panic attacks.
    Honestly there is nothing different though, just the name "season" it's still pvp's and shield training, thats all. Just do what you have been doing since you joined us icon_e_smile.gif
  • Well bad bracket picking strikes again. Who do I see at the top of my bracket this.... non other than arognt bastard. Have fun with first buddy. Looks like I'll have to settle for top 10 again. Sigh icon_e_sad.gif
  • Well bad bracket picking strikes again. Who do I see at the top of my bracket this.... non other than arognt bastard. Have fun with first buddy. Looks like I'll have to settle for top 10 again. Sigh icon_e_sad.gif
    I learned 1 thing - if I have enough time and there is no reckless442 in my bracket, I can always try to aim at #1. I strongly suggest You same tactic icon_e_smile.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Well bad bracket picking strikes again. Who do I see at the top of my bracket this.... non other than arognt bastard. Have fun with first buddy. Looks like I'll have to settle for top 10 again. Sigh icon_e_sad.gif
    I learned 1 thing - if I have enough time and there is no reckless442 in my bracket, I can always try to aim at #1. I strongly suggest You same tactic icon_e_smile.gif

Ah thanks for having belief in me emeryt. I'll try but right now I've only been shielding near the end of events and even then not till the last 3 hours. So its kinda hard to push for first. However i may just give arognt bastard a run for his money since I know him and it'd be fun to gloat on the forum if I beat him. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • The one and only thing i like with these 10 day events is i dont have to have the phone glued to my hand all day. I did my runthrough this morning at 6am (thanks baby) and now have the whole day until 10pm tonight to do whatever i want. So i'm off to buy some rope,black bags, an ice hockey mask and a screwdriver.

FUN TIMES.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ah thanks for having belief in me emeryt. I'll try but right now I've only been shielding near the end of events and even then not till the last 3 hours. So its kinda hard to push for first. However i may just give arognt bastard a run for his money since I know him and it'd be fun to gloat on the forum if I beat him. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Come-at-me-bro-rainbow-dash-31030597-500-310.gif

Honestly though I never push for first bc it usually requires effort and I don't particularly care about 4* covers right now. I usually only try if it's a particularly lazy bracket and even then it's always "well, here I am, come and get me" no shield hopping here so emeryt's right. If you try hard enough you can probably take it.