DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Just wanted to give a heads up—I'm not going to be able to make a push on the node ending at 12pm Eastern today; I'll be in class (last one of the semester!!!). Just finished a few rounds before I leave for class, ending with 8088 pts.
  • Thank god this event is nearly over. Whats that? another 5 days? YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
  • Well I grew sick and tired of the commandeered alliances. (Alliances where everyone's a commander) So I decided to start my own. If any of you djangoliers have friends send them on over. Looking to grow the group into a top 10 alliance every time. Blew $100 dollars just to open all the spots myself. (This is the part where unwise one asks "wait is that a lot?") Hope to be competeing with you guys and gals soon. Good luck djangoliers as your going to need it once my alliance is filled icon_e_wink.gif Jk but seriously it will be nice to finally have some control in an alliance instead of having to ask nicely for people to leave or have support kick them out. Cheers mates and live your lives stealthily icon_e_smile.gif
  • Thank god this event is nearly over. Whats that? another 5 days? YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
    tumblr_lq4dw37VMS1qht847.gif
    Well I grew sick and tired of the commandeered alliances. (Alliances where everyone's a commander) So I decided to start my own. If any of you djangoliers have friends send them on over. Looking to grow the group into a top 10 alliance every time. Blew $100 dollars just to open all the spots myself. (This is the part where unwise one asks "wait is that a lot?") Hope to be competeing with you guys and gals soon. Good luck djangoliers as your going to need it once my alliance is filled icon_e_wink.gif Jk but seriously it will be nice to finally have some control in an alliance instead of having to ask nicely for people to leave or have support kick them out. Cheers mates and live your lives stealthily icon_e_smile.gif
    Woah, Well man i wish you best of luck!
  • Thanks ferret. I hope to eventually have high enough three * characters so I can participate in the giving and taking of points soon. I think that pic is so unwise one in a nutshell.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Well I grew sick and tired of the commandeered alliances. (Alliances where everyone's a commander) So I decided to start my own. If any of you djangoliers have friends send them on over. Looking to grow the group into a top 10 alliance every time. Blew $100 dollars just to open all the spots myself. (This is the part where unwise one asks "wait is that a lot?") Hope to be competeing with you guys and gals soon. Good luck djangoliers as your going to need it once my alliance is filled icon_e_wink.gif Jk but seriously it will be nice to finally have some control in an alliance instead of having to ask nicely for people to leave or have support kick them out. Cheers mates and live your lives stealthily icon_e_smile.gif
    Sweet, dude! I wasn't aware that O.LY.M.P.U.S. was having problems in that regard, but I can see how that'd get frustrating real fast.

As for people to send your way, I haven't really looked people up recently, but daveomite is in the early 2*->3* phase and seems like a cool guy. I'm not sure if he's allianced up, but he's friendly and seems solid. Another option is to absorb a smaller alliance. I think Milkrain has one that's growing rather slowly because he's F2P... ah, yep, just checked, his alliance is at around 8 members. He kicked one or two people for inactivity, so he at least shares your view on that matter. I don't know if he'd want to give up control, though.

Good luck! I hope to see S.T.E.A.L.T.H. next to Django on the leaderboards at some point!
  • HailMary wrote:
    Sweet, dude! I wasn't aware that O.LY.M.P.U.S. was having problems in that regard, but I can see how that'd get frustrating real fast.

As for people to send your way, I haven't really looked people up recently, but daveomite is in the early 2*->3* phase and seems like a cool guy. I'm not sure if he's allianced up, but he's friendly and seems solid. Another option is to absorb a smaller alliance. I think Milkrain has one that's growing rather slowly because he's F2P... ah, yep, just checked, his alliance is at around 8 members. He kicked one or two people for inactivity, so he at least shares your view on that matter. I don't know if he'd want to give up control, though.

Good luck! I hope to see S.T.E.A.L.T.H. next to Django on the leaderboards at some point!
    Thanks Hail Mary. Any more suggestions shoot them my way as I need to grow this alliance fast so we can start bringing down the big boys a.k.a 5DV and S.H.I.E.L.D and you guys on a good day. icon_e_wink.gif Look forward to hearing more recommendations.
  • HailMary wrote:

Absorbing smaller but active forum alliances seems like a brilliant idea. Would be win-win for all involved i would think
  • Well I grew sick and tired of the commandeered alliances. (Alliances where everyone's a commander) So I decided to start my own. If any of you djangoliers have friends send them on over. Looking to grow the group into a top 10 alliance every time. Blew $100 dollars just to open all the spots myself. (This is the part where unwise one asks "wait is that a lot?") Hope to be competeing with you guys and gals soon. Good luck djangoliers as your going to need it once my alliance is filled icon_e_wink.gif Jk but seriously it will be nice to finally have some control in an alliance instead of having to ask nicely for people to leave or have support kick them out. Cheers mates and live your lives stealthily icon_e_smile.gif

Wow - drastic change! just when we were about to kick HailMary and open up a slot too!

Good luck, Spidey! A wee bit of competition for the rest of us can only be a good thing. See you in the PvP... icon_e_wink.gif
  • I know Bowgentle and His wife are in some mid-level alliance, maybe they will want to change it. Good luck on Your alliance and see You on top!
  • I'm looking for a new alliance spider. I have outgrown my old one and its constant immature fart jokes. i only ask that you make me a commander and have someone to pick the fungus from my feet, and when i say feet, i mean my special happy fun place.
  • HailMary
    edited April 2014
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Absorbing smaller but active forum alliances seems like a brilliant idea.
    Don't sound so surprised. icon_lol.gif

I have thoughts on occasion. icon_razz.gif
  • I'm looking for a new alliance spider. I have outgrown my old one and its constant immature fart jokes. i only ask that you make me a commander and have someone to pick the fungus from my feet, and when i say feet, i mean my special happy fun place.

Come on over. I can't guarantee commadership as I will probably put you through a trial run just to see how committed you are icon_e_wink.gif As for the feet picking....
  • Don't give him commander. Worst mistake Tempest ever made!

Edit: oh and I just noticed no final period. Great!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Don't give him commander. Worst mistake Tempest ever made!
    Oh so it was Tempest that made me commander. This changes things now. I have been holding off abusing you cause i thought it was you who gave me my status, it turns out it was Tempest all along hmmmm INTERESTING now he shall have my love and you shall have my bitter hatred. Now go make me a sandwich, and not one of those peanut butter and jelly ones you Americans are fond off. DO IT.
  • HailMary i changed your logo a little bit. Can you spot the difference?
  • HailMary i changed your logo a little bit. Can you spot the difference?
    tumblr_lnxu68IuLh1qbioxc.gif
    ........................ Me..................................HailMary............................
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    HailMary i changed your logo a little bit. Can you spot the difference?
    tumblr_lnxu68IuLh1qbioxc.gif
    ........................ Me..................................HailMary............................
    This, exactly. icon_e_sad.gif
  • HailMary
    This is what happened when I triggered Oasis:

nQ2djtq.png?1

Zero matches.

Out of curiosity, I did a match-4 instead of a match-5. Naturally, the AI triggered Oasis on the next turn... for what appeared to be a match-14.
  • HailMary wrote:
    This is what happened when I triggered Oasis:

nQ2djtq.png?1

Zero matches.

Out of curiosity, I did a match-4 instead of a match-5. Naturally, the AI triggered Oasis on the next turn... for what appeared to be a match-14.
    what i dont understand is, the A.I will match 5 if they are all in a straight line but if its a match 5 like the one in the upper left corner, they NEVER match it and always take the match 4 option.