DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Clicked on the wrong thread and almost made a post about the last 20 or so messages being from scAvenger member.

Well done, slow clap and all that...
    Derp
  • You guys see the drama in events chat *1st spot is reserved*

i swear to god this forum could be turned into a movie. I would play myself (with?)
    Taylor Swift would play That Guy Who Shall Not Be Named and Christian Bale (terminator days:you ruined the fookin scene) would play Jozier.

soundtrack would of course be done by HailMary and the virgins.
  • do you have a stockpile of sigs tu1?
  • coolbond wrote:
    do you have a stockpile of sigs tu1?
    nope once i make one,i delete the others. All those sig pics i made is enough to crash super computers.
  • coolbond wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    coolbond, that cakizza (pizzake?) looks awesome. I want one.

Also, Patch + Falcon is a clear choice. For me, BP + Falcon would be nice, though I may have to replace LThor with UberDaken, due to yellow conflict.
    I'm not sure about the Patch + Falcon idea. Patch's strike tiles are already so strong that the game will be over or almost over when they appear. Punisher + Falcon is better, but I think BP + Falcon may be the best. He produces both strike AND protect tiles, Falcon's passive yellow will be gathering AP for his yellow to put out another strike tile. Doom + Falcon could be nasty as well.
    blue is what aids patches the most a reduction of the damage taken is huge

The enemy is going to get 6 strike tiles from rage, meaning that the blue is going to be marginal at best in helping you clear them one at a time. I see the falcon/patch synergy on paper but I don't think it's going to be nearly as good as punisher/falcon or lazycap/daken/falcon.

Depends on the build of patch as he will work just fine with 3/5/5 builds.
    Its a much more defensive way to play which yeah I know isn't the style of a lot of our forum goers but I've had pretty good success with it since I can typically match 1 or 2 of the opponent strike tiles away asap.
  • I want our thread title back icon_e_sad.gif i don't like been tarnished with the scavengers name. its embarrassing.
  • have gotten 1100 so feel free to bash me about for points like i was a dirty **** in gta
  • coolbond wrote:
    have gotten 1100 so feel free to bash me about for points like i was a dirty **** in gta
    really **** is not censored? admins better get on it fast
  • coolbond wrote:
    coolbond wrote:
    have gotten 1100 so feel free to bash me about for points like i was a dirty **** in gta
    really **** is not censored? admins better get on it fast
  • our chat is empty since emeryt changed the title. i feel alone and ****.

The Deadpool banner is appropriate for this post. I don't know how I would have felt if it was a different one.

The Deadpool banner is appropriate for this post. I don't know how I would have felt if it was a different one.

I can say whatever i want now cause i have Deadpool. stupid ****.

see? its fine as long as i don't change my sig pic.

I can say whatever i want now cause i have Deadpool. stupid ****.

see? its fine as long as i don't change my sig pic.

honestly... how long do you think you can go without changing it???
  • honestly... how long do you think you can go without changing it???

Change what?
  • Thanks goodness for that. Can we resurrect the inanity please? I'm having to talk to my wife for entertainment, and it ain't pretty.
  • allorin wrote:
    Thanks goodness for that. Can we resurrect the inanity please? I'm having to talk to my wife for entertainment, and it ain't pretty.

You called your wife "it" and she "aint pretty"???

and i thought you were the nice guy of the bunch. tsk
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ferret, get outta mah queue!

What's the skip policy between friends, Romans, and country men? I've only been hit by people I recognize twice, since I joined the forums. once by beezer and once by Clintman. Those wacky s.h.i.e.l.d hooligans. And after I got it out of my system (sorry Hail Mary!) I've been friendly

Then coolbond told me to eat his dust. So uncouth...
  • Ferret, get outta mah queue!

What's the skip policy between friends, Romans, and country men? I've only been hit by people I recognize twice, since I joined the forums. once by beezer and once by Clintman. Those wacky s.h.i.e.l.d hooligans. And after I got it out of my system (sorry Hail Mary!) I've been friendly

S.H.I.E.L.D (Polarity excepting) and 5DV hit anyone - that's the game, after all.

The rest of us kinda play it by ear. I've skipped a few forum regs, but to be honest, if I need the points and you're juicy? Hey, it's a competitive game.

'Sides, it's Ferret (and he's shielded now). Go ahead.
  • Ferret, get outta mah queue!

I try it to hit names I recognize towards the end of my run. So they have nice retaliations waiting for them.
  • allorin wrote:

S.H.I.E.L.D (Polarity excepting) and 5DV hit anyone - that's the game, after all.
    Lord Klingsor approves of this post.

imagejpg1_zps9cbbd29d.jpg