DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• So I figured it out, S.H.I.E.L.D are spending far too much time in our thread for either

A) they like our company

B) they are scoping out our tactics

C) they wanna steal some of our members

D) they want to join us

So if that's the case then

A) awwwwwwww we like you too,except TheLadder. He smells.weird. Like old folk at Xmas.

B) we don't have taktics, hell we can't even spell tictacs.

C) gimme some of that sweet sweet 500HP. Ill go quietly.

D) we have 4 spots open. We don't need,HailMary, Allorin, Foxymulder or Ferret. We will take any of you, except TheLadder. He smells. Stinky. Like old folks poop. In their pants. At Xmas.
  • OMG. 111 pages in and wyp finally comments in our thread.

That's it, I'm retiring. We've peaked . It's all down hill from here.

One could argue it's been all down hill from page one.
  • So I figured it out, S.H.I.E.L.D are spending far too much time in our thread for either

A) they like our company

B) they are scoping out our tactics

C) they wanna steal some of our members

D) they want to join us

So if that's the case then

A) awwwwwwww we like you too,except TheLadder. He smells.weird. Like old folk at Xmas.

B) we don't have taktics, hell we can't even spell tictacs.

C) gimme some of that sweet sweet 500HP. Ill go quietly.

D) we have 4 spots open. We don't need,HailMary, Allorin, Foxymulder or Ferret. We will take any of you, except TheLadder. He smells. Stinky. Like old folks poop. In their pants. At Xmas.

I admire the preemptive strike, but we all know how the vote went down at last week's Thursday Ultimate Roster Decision alliance meeting.
  • allorin wrote:
    OMG. 111 pages in and wyp finally comments in our thread.

All we need now is the CEO of the company to stop by and comment and we can rest in peace. I hear he likes to talk to forum members in his spare time.

And if you mean that at last weeks Thursdays Ultimate Alliance Roster Decision alliance meeting, that we should change it to Wednesdays instead then yes, that was a hard choice. But Wednesdays are better for us. We can go straight after netball.... I mean straight after watching girls play netball.

Edit: what's netball?
  • allorin wrote:

I've been here all along. When you looked at the thread and saw only one set of comments, it was then that I carried you.

-Dolph Lundgren
  • allorin wrote:

All we need now is the CEO of the company to stop by and comment and we can rest in peace. I hear he likes to talk to forum members in his spare time.

And if you mean that at last weeks Thursdays Ultimate Alliance Roster Decision alliance meeting, that we should change it to Wednesdays instead then yes, that was a hard choice. But Wednesdays are better for us. We can go straight after netball.... I mean straight after watching girls play netball.

You mixed the order of the words up. Go look at the name of the meeting again...
  • allorin wrote:
    allorin wrote:

You mixed the order of the words up. Go look at the name of the meeting again...

No
  • Does this game run slower on the moon?
    Nope, scaling jumps higher though.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Recent conversations have taught me two things:

1. My BP/LT team will be the bee's knees once I get a couple more frickin' covers for them. For now, they're like... wasp shins... or something.
    2. We seriously need a water cooler.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry guys, I know you're all used to my usual nonsense so NP and WYP showing up with meaningful posts must be throwing you off.

When I see WYP I think YYZ and then I assume that this guy is actually WYP and I become more intrigued

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3hZXf ... ata_player
  • :Dicon_e_smile.gificon_e_wink.gificon_e_sad.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_e_confused.gificon_evil.gificon_cry.gificon_redface.gificon_razz.gificon_mad.gificon_lol.gificon_cool.gificon_twisted.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_exclaim.gificon_question.gificon_idea.gificon_arrow.gificon_neutral.gificon_e_ugeek.gificon_e_geek.gificon_mrgreen.gif

What's the matter to quiet for you TU1? icon_e_wink.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • And if you mean that at last weeks Thursdays Ultimate Alliance Roster Decision alliance meeting, that we should change it to Wednesdays instead then yes, that was a hard choice. But Wednesdays are better for us.

"From now on, Taco Tuesday will be known as Freedom Friday... but still on a Tuesday!"
  • AHHH Guitar Hero. I could put him to shame on that....cause i have no life,none whatsoever
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    And if you mean that at last weeks Thursdays Ultimate Alliance Roster Decision alliance meeting, that we should change it to Wednesdays instead then yes, that was a hard choice. But Wednesdays are better for us.

"From now on, Taco Tuesday will be known as Freedom Friday... but still on a Tuesday!"

Sad thing is I saw that and was like "Yeah its tuesday now freedom friday!" Mind resets. I really need to find something else besides mpq to fill all my free time. I hear girlfriends are good for that. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DjangoUnbuffed's Days of the Week Schedule

Marvelous Mondays - where we discuss all things DC

Freedom Friday - where we eat tacos and talk about all things Bieber

Wednesdays Wasters - is our Ultimate Roster Alliance Meeting (URAM) where we kick out the ugliest member of our group. Next week: Dlaw

Terrible Thursdays - where we all sit around and talk about how our life would be different if we had a life

Fridays Feelies - where we have slumber parties and spoon each other

Saturdays Sleepy Sleep Time - where we get a designated 4 hours to sleep without thinking or playing MPQ

Sundays Sins - where we all put our names into a hat and we are allowed to say one nasty thing about whoever is picked. Bonding.

Wednesdays Wasters - is our Ultimate Roster Alliance Meeting (URAM) where we kick out the ugliest member of our group. Next week: Dlaw

Terrible Thursdays - where we all sit around and talk about how our life would be different if we had a life

Saturdays Sleepy Sleep Time - where we get a designated 4 hours to sleep without thinking or playing MPQ

Sundays Sins - where we all put our names into a hat and we are allowed to say one nasty thing about whoever is picked. Bonding.

Do you allow guest at any of your meetings or are they strictly djangoliers? (Please say yes. Please say yes) icon_e_confused.gif

Do you allow guest at any of your meetings or are they strictly djangoliers? (Please say yes. Please say yes) icon_e_confused.gif
    You won't be the same (sane?) person again.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Yes, to that precise question.
  • Tee hee!

30uz5w4.jpg

Thx for the bump!