DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• allorin wrote:
    Tee hee!

30uz5w4.jpg

Thx for the bump!
    Welcome icon_e_smile.gif
  • the hunt will be insane
  • so my team will be patch and falcon guarranteed and maybe daken depending on how i feel about him
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    coolbond, that cakizza (pizzake?) looks awesome. I want one.

Also, Patch + Falcon is a clear choice. For me, BP + Falcon would be nice, though I may have to replace LThor with UberDaken, due to yellow conflict.
  • coolbond wrote:
    C6AHPY4.jpg

Please say your bringing this to today's friday feelies! PLEASE!
  • will have to figure out how to make it first
  • its easy..... or as some would say a pizz-a-cake.......get it???

anyone????
  • its easy..... or as some would say a pizz-a-cake.......get it???

anyone????
    *chirp**cricket cricket*
  • HailMary wrote:

Also, Patch + Falcon is a clear choice. For me, BP + Falcon would be nice, though I may have to replace LThor with UberDaken, due to yellow conflict.
    I'm not sure about the Patch + Falcon idea. Patch's strike tiles are already so strong that the game will be over or almost over when they appear. Punisher + Falcon is better, but I think BP + Falcon may be the best. He produces both strike AND protect tiles, Falcon's passive yellow will be gathering AP for his yellow to put out another strike tile. Doom + Falcon could be nasty as well.
  • I thought i was going crazy.

Untitled.jpg
  • HailMary
    So... I was confused for a bit... about the thread. icon_razz.gif
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I'm not sure about the Patch + Falcon idea. Patch's strike tiles are already so strong that the game will be over or almost over when they appear. Punisher + Falcon is better, but I think BP + Falcon may be the best. He produces both strike AND protect tiles, Falcon's passive yellow will be gathering AP for his yellow to put out another strike tile. Doom + Falcon could be nasty as well.
    Fair enough about Patch + Falcon. I've no experience with Patch.

Doom + Falcon would be a killer combo, esp. since Falcon has a blue passive. In that case, LThor would be a perfect third, since he'll actually use the yellows and has no color overlap with Doom.
  • Falcon, Doom, Cap.....would that work?
  • HailMary
    Falcon, Doom, Cap.....would that work?
    It could, but Rogers would probably operate completely independently of the others. His yellow is impractically expensive, which reduces yellow synergy with Falcon. Blue is one of his two main powers, which means Falcon's blue passive likely won't see any use past the first use of Rogers blue. He'll hit hard, which is great, but I don't think there will be much actual synergy.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

blue is what aids patches the most a reduction of the damage taken is huge
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    coolbond wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

blue is what aids patches the most a reduction of the damage taken is huge

The enemy is going to get 6 strike tiles from rage, meaning that the blue is going to be marginal at best in helping you clear them one at a time. I see the falcon/patch synergy on paper but I don't think it's going to be nearly as good as punisher/falcon or lazycap/daken/falcon.
  • HailMary
    The enemy is going to get 6 strike tiles from rage, meaning that the blue is going to be marginal at best in helping you clear them one at a time. I see the falcon/patch synergy on paper but I don't think it's going to be nearly as good as punisher/falcon or lazycap/daken/falcon.
    Could you elaborate on Rogers + Daken + Falcon? I understand Daken + Falcon, but is Rogers in the mix simply for blue usage/return to power Falcon's blue passive?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    Could you elaborate on Rogers + Daken + Falcon? I understand Daken + Falcon, but is Rogers in the mix simply for blue usage/return to power Falcon's blue passive?

My bad, meant LazyThor.
  • I thought i was going crazy.

Untitled.jpg

It was actually Emeryt's secret plan to drive you crazy. I just agreed because I thought it would be funny.

Driving you crazy, that is.
  • Clicked on the wrong thread and almost made a post about the last 20 or so messages being from scAvenger member.

Well done, slow clap and all that...