DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    man i am just doing the two bottom nodes on the left and i am in the top 50 icon_e_wink.gif its weird i don't understand it at all
    I'm just doing the two bottom Essential nodes, too. #13 in Deadly right now.
  • HailMary wrote:
    man i am just doing the two bottom nodes on the left and i am in the top 50 icon_e_wink.gif its weird i don't understand it at all
    I'm just doing the two bottom Essential nodes, too. #13 in Deadly right now.
    sssssh maybe we are onto something
  • unnamed.png

HHHUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????
  • HailMary
    HHHUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????
    Yep. A couple of LR rounds ago, my top node disappeared for two fights. Unsettling.
  • Bro i hAZ mI SHiElDbRO uP 2 LeVEL 76 n0W Bro icon_e_smile.gif

*sentence was written as if i was Noob
  • Disappearing nodes: I think this happens if the internet connection is shaky.
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Disappearing nodes: I think this happens if the internet connection is shaky.
    Lady Smart Grrrl, I did not need to know that TU1 is shaking his... Internet connection.
  • HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Disappearing nodes: I think this happens if the internet connection is shaky.
    Lady Smart Grrrl, I did not need to know that TU1 is shaking his... Internet connection.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7-BTnHCzI
  • Allorin, how much do You want this Blue IW? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Allorin, how much do You want this Blue IW? icon_e_wink.gif

Haha - I only came on here to comment as I noticed you sneaking up on me! How'd you manage to get in my bracket? That's bad planning, that is. icon_e_wink.gif

Undecided. (I don't need Hulks, put it thay way.) I'm about to do a ten hour day at work. We'll see how much that stresses me, and therefore how much I have to take out on MPQ at the end of the day!
  • allorin wrote:
    Awesome. I don't have spidey and the rng has something against me and won't give him to me. (Maybe its the name? Who knows) Falcon will give me a character who has that color scheme that I can use. That is if they hand out his covers like candy i.e lazy shieldbro.

But only Shieldbro.

Lazy Thor and Human Torch have been far rarer. I can't work out D3's strategy here.

Human Torch has been out for a week... Shieldbros been following the same scheme as all of the other characters, but the heroic events are structured such that D3 needs to hand out 4 sets of the same characters cover, as opposed to the single set of covers that they need to hand out for any other PvE event. They wanted to treat each round/sub of the heroic as a separate main event, and so this is why it seems like theres a deluge of Cap covers when really it's just that he was chosen for the one event that they had to give out a **** ton of covers for.

Yeah, OK. But why not a different cover for the second round (L Thor, if not HT)? The first round, plus concurrent PvP, gave 3/3/3 Shieldbro covers if you played half way decently. It can't be that hard to swap out a cover reward.
  • allorin wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Awesome. I don't have spidey and the rng has something against me and won't give him to me. (Maybe its the name? Who knows) Falcon will give me a character who has that color scheme that I can use. That is if they hand out his covers like candy i.e lazy shieldbro.

But only Shieldbro.

Lazy Thor and Human Torch have been far rarer. I can't work out D3's strategy here.

Human Torch has been out for a week... Shieldbros been following the same scheme as all of the other characters, but the heroic events are structured such that D3 needs to hand out 4 sets of the same characters cover, as opposed to the single set of covers that they need to hand out for any other PvE event. They wanted to treat each round/sub of the heroic as a separate main event, and so this is why it seems like theres a deluge of Cap covers when really it's just that he was chosen for the one event that they had to give out a **** ton of covers for.

Yeah, OK. But why not a different cover for the second round (L Thor, if not HT)? The first round, plus concurrent PvP, gave 3/3/3 Shieldbro covers if you played half way decently. It can't be that hard to swap out a cover reward.

(Ignoring the particular covers involved and our opinions of them) they would get complaints from people for which the second rounds offers a good end time that the covers they wanted were not offered again. This was their intent of, "here is the same event with varying ends times so 'everyone' will get a shot at those particular rewards."

The PVP was the weird thing here. Why those were Cap covers at the same time as a planned double rounder with two modes in each round is beyond me.
  • (Ignoring the particular covers involved and our opinions of them) they would get complaints from people for which the second rounds offers a good end time that the covers they wanted were not offered again. This was their intent of, "here is the same event with varying ends times so 'everyone' will get a shot at those particular rewards."

The PVP was the weird thing here. Why those were Cap covers at the same time as a planned double rounder with two modes in each round is beyond me.

Ah, good point. To be honest, I hadn't considered that.

I'll go back in me box!
  • @allorin
    If it's not a matter of life and death for You, I'll try to get this IW as I seriously consider leveling her. Dunno if I manage though, as I have quite limited time today.

And I'm unshielded so I might drop too far to have enough time to climb back.

Mr Rogers rules. I really enjoy using him. He'll probably take place of OBW in my A-Team.
  • K, I ended #1 or #2, depends if the system counted my last fight (I saw pts updated, so hopefully I won). Allorin, guy from Wrecking Crew jumped above You about 70pts, so I had no choice than try to be better than him. icon_e_wink.gif

EDIT: Won! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    Emeryt wrote:
    Mr Rogers rules. I really enjoy using him. He'll probably take place of OBW in my A-Team.
    You don't feel that he's a bit slow? I was quite bullish on Mr. Rogers, too, but then I used him in the PvP and... he feels a bit slow. (yeah, I know, Ferret. icon_razz.gif)
  • HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    You don't feel that he's a bit slow? I was quite bullish on Mr. Rogers, too, but then I used him in the PvP and... he feels a bit slow. (yeah, I know, Ferret. icon_razz.gif)
    Please ignore HailMary, as Cap is a beast to play with. HM speaks nonsense, and may be drunk.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

lol no worries if its someone's first 141 i certainly wont blame them but yeah he's not my first choice.
    He's a very solid and well rounded character. But that's it he doesn't excel in any area.

anyhow to give a quick idea of how i view my roster.

I always try to have the holy triumvirate of DPS/Tank/utility ( or in RPG terms wizard/warrior/cleric) and always try to have the best guy for each roster slot with utility being mroe of a flex spot for w/e i want since spidey/hood/OBW are great when needed but are hardly required
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    anyhow to give a quick idea of how i view my roster.

I always try to have the holy triumvirate of DPS/Tank/utility ( or in RPG terms wizard/warrior/cleric) and always try to have the best guy for each roster slot with utility being mroe of a flex spot for w/e i want since spidey/hood/OBW are great when needed but are hardly required
    Oh, cool. Balance. I tend to just go for "IMMA HIT PEOPLE REALLY HARD, THEN HARDER!" team... composition. I also used the "build 50 heavy tanks and suicide-rush" tactic in C&C Red Alert, so... could be a thing with me. icon_razz.gif
  • Cap does Tank, dps, AND utility. He's a beautiful little american army knife