DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    For real though, I'm totally okay with self-identifying as a nerd bully.
    Some of us have standards, Foxy. "Nerd bully" sounds like a captcha prompt.

No wai

nerd = smarts and bully = tough/big/strong/grrrr

Maybe I just like the term because I'm prone to tantrums...
  • Soooo just had the totally random thought.
    5 deadly venoms.
    Hydra has 5 letters,

Naaaa :p
  • Calling us a nerd bully isn't really an insult to us. It's more an insult to the person calling it. What does it say about you if you get bullied by a nerd? You're like at the bottom of the social hierarchy. A new bottom. Breaking new ground. Very impressive, 5 may-cause-skin-irritation venom.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    FoxMulder wrote:

So basically, Dolph Lundgren. I can dig that.
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Soooo just had the totally random thought.
    5 deadly venoms.
    Hydra has 5 letters,

Naaaa :p
    -NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA NA-NA-NA-NA NA! BATMAN!
  • Ok now you're just trying to hard.
  • HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:

So basically, Dolph Lundgren. I can dig that.

dunno who that is. According to Google, he's Swedish and has big muscles.
  • You don't know who Dolph Lundgren is o.O

I MUST BREAK YOU
  • http://youtu.be/X318WOYDtak

Watch it. Learn it. Quote it.
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    - Holds a Masters degree in chemical engineering
    - Two-time European champion in Kyokushin karate
    - Has played a lot of "big muscles go shooty-stabby-punchy" roles in action movies.

In essence: "smart grrr"
  • HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    - Holds a Masters degree in chemical engineering
    - Two-time European champion in Kyokushin karate
    - Has played a lot of "big muscles go shooty-stabby-punchy" roles in action movies.

In essence: "smart grrr"

oh! okay! but can I be the lady version?
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    oh! okay! but can I be the lady version?
    You are now Lady Smart Grrrl.
  • ****. Mmr has finally caught up to me in the cap event. Just skipped a guy from retribution and tempestos. Holy cow it started early this time. And I tanked like crazy in the shield training before this event. Tell tempestos he has nothing to worry about from me as my hulk is lvl 71 and my cap is 64 unbuffed. Besides I wouldn't attack any of you guys knowingly unless you were tanking. We're all buddies. (I think. Can I say we are buddies after just a couple of days? I feel like I know you all really well but you don't....oops rambling) icon_e_biggrin.gif

I skipped you last night. It's like you're our mascot. Django-pup. That Shieldbro / Hulk / Daken combo was really tempting, too...
  • You don't know who Dolph Lundgren is o.O

I MUST BREAK YOU

'Dolph' was my nickname in high school. I **** you not.
  • This is a Public Service announcement, for your health and safety.

Klingsor

That is all.
  • Actually his post qualifies him for ban. Does anyone have anything against it?
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Actually his post qualifies him for ban. Does anyone have anything against it?
    I only agree if anyone actually took him seriously.
    I did not, I saw it as a toddler having a tempertantrum because of some **** that i will not even dignify with brainspace
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Hey, don't spoil the mood. Klingsor fits into this thread like Darth Vader into a comedy show. Wouldn't want to miss it.
  • ****. Mmr has finally caught up to me in the cap event. Just skipped a guy from retribution and tempestos. Holy cow it started early this time. And I tanked like crazy in the shield training before this event. Tell tempestos he has nothing to worry about from me as my hulk is lvl 71 and my cap is 64 unbuffed. Besides I wouldn't attack any of you guys knowingly unless you were tanking. We're all buddies. (I think. Can I say we are buddies after just a couple of days? I feel like I know you all really well but you don't....oops rambling) icon_e_biggrin.gif

Hehe, this reminds me, on an a slightly related note that I need to pay more attention to who I'm attacking. Sometimes when I get into attack mode I just go for whoever pops up and then realise later that I should probably have checked it wasnt one of our friends icon_lol.gif
    allorin wrote:
    That Shieldbro / Hulk / Daken combo was really tempting, too...

How well does that combo work? I'm guessing the main point of it is to benefit from Hulk taking damage and getting green cascades (and hence getting daken tiles) but do you not find that Hulk just as often destroys the attack tiles you already have?
  • allorin wrote:
    ****. Mmr has finally caught up to me in the cap event. Just skipped a guy from retribution and tempestos. Holy cow it started early this time. And I tanked like crazy in the shield training before this event. Tell tempestos he has nothing to worry about from me as my hulk is lvl 71 and my cap is 64 unbuffed. Besides I wouldn't attack any of you guys knowingly unless you were tanking. We're all buddies. (I think. Can I say we are buddies after just a couple of days? I feel like I know you all really well but you don't....oops rambling) icon_e_biggrin.gif

I skipped you last night. It's like you're our mascot. Django-pup. That Shieldbro / Hulk / Daken combo was really tempting, too...

Mascot? I've been many things in this life and now I can add mascot to that list. You found me when I was still running hulk and daken? I've switched to mags mn and punisher. Punisher is only lvl 79 but he still does a really good job and mags feeds shield bro his blue to stun lock everyone. Hmmmm....who'd a thunk it eh? A spider as your mascot. Or as you put it django pup. Lol I like it! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit: Hey mom I'm a mascot!
  • coolbond wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    I only agree if anyone actually took him seriously.
    I did not, I saw it as a toddler having a tempertantrum because of some tinykitty that i will not even dignify with brainspace
    +1 as he is only "role playing" leave him be icon_e_smile.gif