HailMary Posts: 2,179
    The Drunk Irish Sexgod...

Thank you
    I thought coolbond was a Swede.
  • HailMary wrote:
    The Drunk Irish Sexgod...

Thank you
    I thought coolbond was a Swede.
    you know its myself i am talking about. I speak the truth.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Spider-man 6234 Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    I could play the black guy. But im not in your alliance. Oh well I could just be the black guy who hangs out with you. Besides I been told that I have a blackness in me. Not sure what they meant by that though....
  • I could play the black guy. But im not in your alliance. Oh well I could just be the black guy who hangs out with you. Besides I been told that have a blackness in me. Not sure what they meant by that though....
    i was gonna make a joke about black people and chicken and gunpoint but people are watching so i wont.
  • I could play the black guy. But im not in your alliance. Oh well I could just be the black guy who hangs out with you. Besides I been told that have a blackness in me. Not sure what they meant by that though....
    i was gonna make a joke about black people and chicken and gunpoint but people are watching so i wont.

How very discerning of you. Nice to know there's something Rollin around upstairs where your concerned icon_e_wink.gif

How very discerning of you. Nice to know there's something Rollin around upstairs where your concerned icon_e_wink.gif

i am truly misunderstood icon_e_sad.gif
  • *blink blink*
  • I'm not sure I would agree HailMary is a pretty white girl, but hey ho - whatever floats your boat.
  • allorin wrote:
    I'm not sure I would agree HailMary is a pretty white girl, but hey ho - whatever floats your boat.
    BUUUURRRRNNNNN
  • allorin wrote:
    I'm not sure I would agree HailMary is a pretty white girl, but hey ho - whatever floats your boat.

It's okay we have Mimmer as a back up for when HM gets outted icon_lol.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    allorin wrote:

Did she (it's "she", right?) ever speak?
  • HailMary
    Emeryt wrote:
    Mimmer is our resident Silent But Deadly.

I am our resident Nina Dobrev.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    allorin wrote:

Yeah she speaks in the alliance chat every now and then just not the forums.
    As Mim puts it/ "the ferret can fetch me all the relevant info from the forums"
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Yeah she speaks in the alliance chat every now and then just not the forums.
    As Mim puts it/ "the ferret can fetch me all the relevant info from the forums"
    Mimmer has a very furry and loyal secretary. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Now, if my plan to form an alliance of alliances of scAvengers, Ace of Blades and Django to take 5DV (and only 5DV) down a peg or two comes to fruition, then we'll see about truces and whatnot.
    I think that:
    1. They are not worth our time;
    2. They are not a problem, their LeaderWhoAbandonsThemInTheMostImportantAllianceEvent is;
    3. There are some fine people in there, excluding Xerses_Incarnation who are just unaware of the bad PR their GuysLet'sKickS.H.I.E.L.DButts,C'monJoinMeOhSorryIGottaGoSeeNapoleon'sTombBRB guy is making on the forums;
    4. Psykopathic, despite His ocasional humours, is helping the community;
    5. I'm still tinykitty my pants after I'mTheCEOBestFriendCosIFollowHimOnTwitter PMed me with threats.

So no, thank You icon_e_wink.gif

In other words - true friends don't need any truces or contract or arrangement to form an alliance of alliances. They just know what is right.

btw: scAvengersUnbuffed of Blades? BladesUnbuffed of scAvenging Django?

Guys seriously, chillax. @Allorin, you can try to bring us down, but I don't see what you can do other than help your alliance be competitive. There isn't a national championship that you can win to settle all arguments is there? You could try to make a statement on the next Elite. I know Shield will, and we will try to place in top 10 too... If you guys want to challenge us, and "humble" me, why don't you compete against me instead of just constantly throw forum assaults and diatribes like little miss Nancy's?

@Emeryt, why won't you relax? If my alliance was ok with me taking vacation why do you take exception? I don't control the game's event schedule, and trust me, I try my best.. Surely even you can see that I am somewhat capable at managing things no? I understand that you don't like the grandstanding personality I've staged, but seriously, just take a chill pill. You aren't clever and you aren't cool.
  • HailMary
    klingsor wrote:
    why don't you compete against me instead of just constantly throw forum assaults and diatribes like little miss Nancy's?

<looks at title of forum thread>

<looks at quoted username>

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    The bad news is the next three days of MPQ.

Lightning Rounds!!!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    allorin wrote:

Lightning Rounds!!!

Oh come on you know Klingsor doesnt have any chance in those either icon_lol.gif

But on the more serious note i really do wonder if they completely neutered the villian ones too O.o
  • allorin wrote:

Lightning Rounds!!!

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

icon_e_biggrin.gif