DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Well i wasn't going to write this but if he keeps coming back for more, then why not icon_e_wink.gif
    5DeadlyVenoms as you have said on many occasions was created to defeat S.H.I.E.L.D and be the best. Your the most hardcore of hardcore alliances.As you have also mentioned before, you are great at planning,organising and strategizing your team. But here is the real kicker that ours, S H.I.E.L.D's and i am pretty sure everyone else finds hilarious, YOU HAVE FAILED IN EVERYTHING.

Now i give credit where its due,im the first to congratulate each alliance that wins, and well you have come in 2nd a few times so well done on that i suppose. BUT we have had alliances now for 2 months and in that time,the ScAvengers and ourselves have COME IN FIRST, and yet your alliance has still failed in its ORIGINAL PURPOSE.

I commend you on not giving up as it must be embarrassing to lose to alliances that play for fun. And hey you may as well give it your all in this Heroic Event as most alliances are backing out due to boredom,so its your best chance at winning icon_e_wink.gif So you can say all you say, and spout all that nonsense that comes outta your mouth but the simple fact is, YOUR ALLIANCE HAS FAILED.

We look at your team and no offense to the guys on it that i actually like and respect like psyko, as a drunk senile grandad,fun to watch,slightly embarrassing but hilarious all the same. Just be careful you don't pop out your back with all the strain papi icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    But on the more serious note i really do wonder if they completely neutered the villian ones too O.o
    Oy. I am rather nervous about this. Just when I start placing in Lightning Rounds, too. Sigh.
  • HailMary wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    But on the more serious note i really do wonder if they completely neutered the villian ones too O.o
    Oy. I am rather nervous about this. Just when I start placing in Lightning Rounds, too. Sigh.

i cant see them changing the villians one tbh. At least they better not. I wanna take my Doom for a spin for the first time in LR.
  • HailMary
    i cant see them changing the villians one tbh. At least they better not. I wanna take my Doom for a spin for the first time in LR.
    As the renowned modern-day philosopher Justin Bieber says: "Never say never."

And yeah, same here with my CMags.
  • ****. Mmr has finally caught up to me in the cap event. Just skipped a guy from retribution and tempestos. Holy cow it started early this time. And I tanked like crazy in the shield training before this event. Tell tempestos he has nothing to worry about from me as my hulk is lvl 71 and my cap is 64 unbuffed. Besides I wouldn't attack any of you guys knowingly unless you were tanking. We're all buddies. (I think. Can I say we are buddies after just a couple of days? I feel like I know you all really well but you don't....oops rambling) icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well i wasn't going to write this but if he keeps coming back for more, then why not icon_e_wink.gif
    5DeadlyVenoms as you have said on many occasions was created to defeat S.H.I.E.L.D and be the best. Your the most hardcore of hardcore alliances.As you have also mentioned before, you are great at planning,organising and strategizing your team. But here is the real kicker that ours, S H.I.E.L.D's and i am pretty sure everyone else finds hilarious, YOU HAVE FAILED IN EVERYTHING.

Now i give credit where its due,im the first to congratulate each alliance that wins, and well you have come in 2nd a few times so well done on that i suppose. BUT we have had alliances now for 2 months and in that time,the ScAvengers and ourselves have COME IN FIRST, and yet your alliance has still failed in its ORIGINAL PURPOSE.

I commend you on not giving up as it must be embarrassing to lose to alliances that play for fun. And hey you may as well give it your all in this Heroic Event as most alliances are backing out due to boredom,so its your best chance at winning icon_e_wink.gif So you can say all you say, and spout all that nonsense that comes outta your mouth but the simple fact is, YOUR ALLIANCE HAS FAILED.

We look at your team and no offense to the guys on it that i actually like and respect like psyko, as a drunk senile grandad,fun to watch,slightly embarrassing but hilarious all the same. Just be careful you don't pop out your back with all the strain papi icon_e_wink.gif

What's hilarious is that you and your nerd-bully posse rub in your small victories more than S H.I.E.L.D ever does, except that obnoxious tampon called Jozier.
    I wasn't even aware scavengers won something, I assure you that when they did, I wasn't around during the length of pve. So while it's great that you guys can win when I'm off vacationing through Europe, like the boss of all bosses that I am, I have yet to lose to anyone except Shield when I am present. In fact, we have finished second in every major tournament since. I'm sure you can abuse your guild member ICEIX and pull out some statistics on guild performance, but I assure you that no other alliance in the game does better than us except S H.I.E.L.D. If you believe otherwise you need to wait until your infant brain full forms. Now I have tried to de-escalate but since you guys don't listen or want peace here we go, special edition of Forum Drama!!!

@HailMary, you shut your ugly mouth, you ugly, old woman! Don't make me throttle you again! (Seriously, I used to think you were cool and smart, not part of the me too posse)

@Emeryt, you are a clown and a ****, no more needs to be said, if you ever come to the US, look me up.

@Unwiseone - my only regret is ever replying to one of your threads. You are the single most insignificant, annoying person out of the 95k that populate the game. You might be the most annoying dude on the internet. You know what makes you especially annoying? The fact that you think you are witty and clever. You are just another teenage boy with above average intelligence but insignificant appearance that tries to hide his flaws behind a sense of wit. The problem is you aren't that smart or clever. Everyone over 18 knows you are a dumbass, plain and simple. I might be a self conceited ****, but you just can't fix stupid, and you my friend, are all sorts of broken.

@allorin - Again you insignificant little poopsicle, you come at me. What happened bro, you have a bad day at the insert-****-job-here? Get over it. Again, allow me to stress it one more time. You are insignificant. Not just at this game, but in life in general. I want you to shut your stupid mouth and keep it shut.

@MTGOFERRET, I'm going to give you one more free pass, but keep looking for me and you will find me.

If any of you maggots want a piece of me, come find me. I truly wish there was a one-on-one mode where I could cascade the poop out of all you losers, I am that sick of your nonsense.

EDIT: Increased usage of the word 'insignificant' as I felt I couldn't stress it enough!
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    klingsor wrote:
    Well i wasn't going to write this but if he keeps coming back for more, then why not icon_e_wink.gif

What's hilarious is that you and your nerd-bully posse rub in your small victories more than S H.I.E.L.D ever does, except that obnoxious tampon called Jozier.
    I wasn't even aware scavengers won something, I assure you that when they did, I wasn't around during the length of pve. So while it's great that you guys can win when I'm off vacationing through Europe, like the boss of all bosses that I am, I have yet to lose to anyone except Shield when I am present. In fact, we have finished second in every major tournament since. I'm sure you can abuse your guild member ICEIX and pull out some statistics on guild performance, but I assure you that no other alliance in the game does better than us except S H.I.E.L.D. If you believe otherwise you need to wait until your infant brain full forms. Now I have tried to de-escalate but since you guys don't listen or want peace here we go, special edition of Forum Drama!!!

@HailMary, you shut your ugly mouth, you ugly, old woman! Don't make me throttle you again! (Seriously, I used to think you were cool and smart, not part of the me too posse)

@Emeryt, you are a clown and a ****, no more needs to be said, if you ever come to the US, look me up.

@Unwiseone - my only regret is ever replying to one of your threads. You are the single most insignificant, annoying person out of the 95k that populate the game. You might be the most annoying dude on the internet. You know what makes you especially annoying? The fact that you think you are witty and clever. You are just another teenage boy with above average intelligence but insignificant appearance that tries to hide his flaws behind a sense of wit. The problem is you aren't that smart or clever. Everyone over 18 knows you are a dumbass, plain and simple. I might be a self conceited ****, but you just can't fix stupid, and you my friend, are all sorts of broken.

@allorin - Again you insignificant little poopsicle, you come at me. What happened bro, you have a bad day at the tinykitty? Get over it. Again, allow me to stress it one more time. You are insignificant. Not just at this game, but in life in general. I want you to shut your stupid mouth and keep it shut.

@MTGOFERRET, I'm going to give you one more free pass, but keep looking for me and you will find me.

If any of you maggots want a piece of me, come find me. I truly wish there was a one-on-one mode where I could cascade the poop out of all you losers, I am that sick of your nonsense.

EDIT: Increased usage of the word 'insignificant' as I felt I couldn't stress it enough!
    lol lol lol bravo you really have made me smile so congrats icon_e_wink.gif for a bunch of insignificant people you really do spend a significant amount of time replying to us icon_e_wink.gif i rest my case.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Well i wasn't going to write this but if he keeps coming back for more, then why not icon_e_wink.gif

I wasn't even aware scavengers won something, I assure you that when they did, I wasn't around during the length of pve. So while it's great that you guys can win when I'm off vacationing through Europe, like the boss of all bosses that I am, I have yet to lose to anyone except Shield when I am present. In fact, we have finished second in every major tournament since. I'm sure you can abuse your guild member ICEIX and pull out some statistics on guild performance, but I assure you that no other alliance in the game does better than us except S H.I.E.L.D. If you believe otherwise you need to wait until your infant brain full forms. Now I have tried to de-escalate but since you guys don't listen want peace here we go, special edition of Forum Drama!!!

@Unwiseone - my only regret is ever replying to one of your threads. You are the single most insignificant, annoying person out of the 95k that populate the internet. You might be the most annoying dude on the internet. You know what makes you especially annoying? The fact that you think you are witty and clever. You are just another teenage boy with above average intelligence but insignificant appearance that tries to hide his flaws behind a sense of wit. The problem is you aren't that smart or clever. Everyone over 18 knows you are a dumbass, plain and simple. I might be a self conceited ****, but you just can't fix stupid, and you my friend, are all sorts of broken.

@allorin - Again you insignificant little poopsicle, you come at me. What happened bro, you have a bad day at the tinykitty? Get over it. Again, allow me to stress it one more time. You are insignificant. Not just at this game, but in life in general. I want you to shut your stupid mouth and keep it shut.

Wow I wasn't going to wade into this war but please klingsor. From everything I'd read it just seemed like idle banter but you've clearly taken it the wrong way. If you feel that someone is insignificant just go and don't come back. Honestly I'm sick and tired of reading your self-centered comments that glorify yourself as someone who is superior to everyone else. Clearly the only way for you to get any satisfaction is to try and beat down anyone who threatens your "superiority". Please just leave this thread and don't come back. I'd prefer a place where I can talk to lighthearted people who can take a joke. Not some megalomaniac who sees himself as the next xerxes.
  • You go girl. ...i mean spider icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Wow I wasn't going to wade into this war but please klingsor. From everything I'd read it just seemed like idle banter but you've clearly taken it the wrong way. If you feel that someone is insignificant just go and don't come back. Honestly I'm sick and tired of reading your self-centered comments that glorify yourself as someone who is superior to everyone else. Clearly the only way for you to get any satisfaction is to try and beat down anyone who threatens your "superiority". Please just leave this thread and don't come back. I'd prefer a place where I can talk to lighthearted people who can take a joke. Not some megalomaniac who sees himself as the next xerxes.

Spider-man 6234, If I offended you, I apologize. I am role-playing, not trying to harrass strangers or keep them from enjoying the game. Since you asked nicely I will refrain from posting here, have a good evening. (UNWise1!!! I shall see you on other threads!)
  • Hahahaha omg i keep finding new things in that post to amuse me. Just 95k people on the internet???? Jeez i thought it was a bit bigger than that.

Also sorry HM but your an old woman lol

And Ferret i am quite jealous you got a free pass. You must feel proud.
  • *poke poke*
    spork1.jpgsnarling_badger.jpg1275808467134.jpg
  • We're a nerd-bully posse?! Sweet.

Nerd bullies!
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    *poke poke*
    spork1.jpgsnarling_badger.jpg1275808467134.jpg
    hahahaha icon_e_wink.gif
  • LOL, Ferret!

6365638011_d4bec86c3d_m.jpg
  • HailMary
    "Nerd-bully posse"? A proper Oberster Kommandant Xerxes von Doom would use mighty, evil-leader-worthy words like "oppress", "vanquish", "legion", and "gerbil."
    Also sorry HM but your an old woman lol
    If I'm old, then you're a creepy, creepy man(bearpig).
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    klingsor wrote:

909657.jpg

Also find it kinda scary he left just cause spiderman asked. What sorcery is this?!
  • For real though, I'm totally okay with self-identifying as a nerd bully.
  • I heard there's a troll from 5 mildly toxic venom here

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
  • HailMary
    FoxMulder wrote:
    For real though, I'm totally okay with self-identifying as a nerd bully.
    Some of us have standards, Foxy. "Nerd bully" sounds like a captcha prompt.