DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Congratulations, everyone, on your bling from The Bad, the Bad, and the Gimpy and Memoirs of a McHottie, Book 1!

Django! icon_e_biggrin.gif

coolbond took some screencaps of near-final scores: http://imgur.com/a/OcyUV (Thanks, man!)
  • HailMary wrote:
    Congratulations, everyone, on your bling from The Bad, the Bad, and the Gimpy and Memoirs of a McHottie, Book 1!

Django! icon_e_biggrin.gif

coolbond took some screencaps of near-final scores: http://imgur.com/a/OcyUV (Thanks, man!)
    if there is any doublets/images that dont belong then it has to wait until i can get a hold of a computer that does not suck ****.
    hopefully i can get my motherboard away on reparations as soon as possible so i can get my computer up and running asafp
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    D'oh! I thought that the second round of H.Venom was going to Lthor rewards.

My Shieldbro is now at cover cap.

Ah well. I'll play some more at this... Maybe make another one with max yellow. >_<

Meanwhile my Lazy Thor and Human Torch need some love, and I'm thinking that we'll see Uberdaken before they're rewards again. T_T
  • Well now that its not LazyThor as rewards for the next Heroic and most if not all our group had maxed nazi soldier, then I expect most of us will not be bothered even more than usual with this? I for one plan to enter late just too see what happens, not gonna grind my **** off this time, cause apparently we are all about the grinding lol seriously though I am taking a breather and not gonna give much effort so please don't kick me(even though you can't)

Poop
  • Well now that its not LazyThor as rewards for the next Heroic and most if not all our group had maxed nazi soldier, then I expect most of us will not be bothered even more than usual with this? I for one plan to enter late just too see what happens, not gonna grind my **** off this time, cause apparently we are all about the grinding lol seriously though I am taking a breather and not gonna give much effort so please don't kick me(even though you can't)

Poop

Me too. The good news is I have a cover maxed Shieldbro and Hulk.

The bad news is the next three days of MPQ.

I'll play, 'cos y'know, ISO and HP. But I'm not caring about placement in these. I stayed up till 3am last night to ensure I/we did well in all three, and it rained rewards this morning, so that was cool. But I'm not doing it again for covers I already have.
  • Exactly, no point. I would like the iso so I shall do a few nodes as I wanna level up my Cap. He actually looks like I could use him icon_e_smile.gif other than that, it's time to catch up on some other games..... I mean spend time with the family.
  • I also might be out of commission for Passover. Not yet sure about the obligatory family events that are going on in the next few days.

So I think we all have Shieldbro maxed, and mine is 3/5/5. I'm thinking about trying to do well in the current Heroic event because I might want to respec.

What does everyone else have? Thoughts on best specs?
  • HailMary wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Seriously tho, you guys take the game and alliance rankings more seriously than you let on in public. We know it and it's not a big deal but it just seems disengenous to say otherwise.
    Man, if you even knew half the stuff that goes on behind the steel-reinforced blast shields protecting our Inner Santorum, you'd.... well, you'd have a whole new appreciation for TU1's abject depravity, that's for sure. I mean, that guy... nope, inappropriate. But really, doing well gets us shiny things, shiny things are shiny, shiny is pretty, pretty is nice, nice is cool, cool is sweet, and sweets lead to diabetes... okay, I suppose we may need to rethink our core focus, Djangoliers.

Also, Jachdo says you're wrong, and Jachdo's word is gospel, so ha. Parry. Riposte. Boom. #YOLO #playa

Can I get an AMEN?!
  • I need a green hulk to cover cap him so I'll go top tem in the pvp for that, otherwise I'll do run throughs of the pve for the ISO and to make sure we get the alliance reward.
  • A day in the life of the Django's
    unnamed_2.png
  • I'm also gonna take it easy on these upcoming events.

Still can't get through the first node of deadly either.... starting level is 185 (at least it's better than 240).
  • HailMary
    PvE: I've got a 3/5/5 Mr. Rogers now, but I know several Djangoliers still need a blue or two. Given that, we can take it easy on PvE, just as long as we get alliance top 100 for the blues. I'll be grinding for tokens, Iso, and HP, per usual.

PvP: I need exactly 1/1/1 in Hulk to cover-max him, so I'll be going for real PvP placement. Quite a few Djangoliers have even less Hulk, so the alliance cover will come in mighty handy.

Foxy: 3/5/5 Is the build I have, which makes it the best one. Also, consensus favors 3/5/5 as the optimal Mr. Rogers build, since yellow is too expensive.
  • HailMary wrote:
    PvE: I've got a 3/5/5 Mr. Rogers now, but I know several Djangoliers still need a blue or two. Given that, we can take it easy on PvE, just as long as we get alliance top 100 for the blues. I'll be grinding for tokens, Iso, and HP, per usual.

PvP: I need exactly 1/1/1 in Hulk to cover-max him, so I'll be going for real PvP placement. Quite a few Djangoliers have even less Hulk, so the alliance cover will come in mighty handy.

Foxy: 3/5/5 Is the build I have, which makes it the best one. Also, consensus favors 3/5/5 as the optimal Mr. Rogers build, since yellow is too expensive.

I think HailMary nailed this. 3/5/5 is pretty clearly the best spec for Shieldbro. I know for sure that The Joker hadn't been in an alliance previously and could still use the blue alliance rewards, even if we all have it, so getting top 100 will be nice, which shouldn't really be a problem even if the rest of us are not putting in our all. And I don't need any Hulk covers, but I guess I wouldn't mind a blue Invisible Girl, so.... and I guess the Hulk covers would be mostly appreciated.

I actually think that's several Djangoliers out of commission for Passover. Hope you have lots of fun with your families and fill up on bland-looking food!
  • Wow i did one node in deadly mode and got wiped out already. The very first node icon_e_wink.gif hmmm oh well. I am not gonna kill myself or waste iso buying boosts this time guys so i will be useless this round.

on another note, some people are saying that moonstone will be the next event with Uber Daken as the rewards. I hope not as i don't have her. That would suck ****. Big ****.
  • HailMary
    on another note, some people are saying that moonstone will be the next event with Uber Daken as the rewards. I hope not as i don't have her. That would suck ****. Big ****.
    You're just thinking about Moonstone's ****. Don't lie. I know you are.
  • Nice work guys in getting your max lazy shieldbro. I had a scare near the end where I thought I wouldn't get my third yellow but it all turned out good. Now to win more... shield bros. icon_twisted.gif

At all who are taking Passover. Remember. Little amounts of horseradish. Had some of the spiceiest I've ever had last year and I put heaps on my cracker without knowing how spicy it was. Whew was I putting the water down fast after that one.
  • HailMary
    Nice work guys in getting your max lazy shieldbro. I had a scare near the end where I thought I wouldn't get my third yellow but it all turned out good. Now to win more... shield bros. icon_twisted.gif
    Heh, thanks! When rewards were coming in, I'd accidentally applied a fourth yellow to my Shieldbro, because I was overexcited about shiny things. Had to respec when the rest of my covers came in. 500 Iso down the drain. icon_razz.gif
    At all who are taking Passover. Remember. Little amounts of horseradish. Had some of the spiceiest I've ever had last year and I put heaps on my cracker without knowing how spicy it was. Whew was I putting the water down fast after that one.
    Hahahaha, real strong horseradish is no joke. Also, next time, try milk. icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Nice work guys in getting your max lazy shieldbro. I had a scare near the end where I thought I wouldn't get my third yellow but it all turned out good. Now to win more... shield bros. icon_twisted.gif
    Heh, thanks! When rewards were coming in, I'd accidentally applied a fourth yellow to my Shieldbro, because I was overexcited about shiny things. Had to respec when the rest of my covers came in. 500 Iso down the drain. icon_razz.gif
    Hahahaha, real strong horseradish is no joke. Also, next time, try milk. icon_e_smile.gif

Lol yeah it isn't. Unfortunately is was either water or wine and since I'm underage I couldnt take the wine. I think I drank a gallon or so of water... at least that's what it felt like was coming outta my body. Longest potty break ever. icon_eek.gif
  • ATTENTION ALL DJANGO MEMBERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BLACK GUY

We already have:
    The Token Asian
    The Redneck American
    The Drunk Irish Sexgod
    The Posh Brit
    The Loud Aussie
    The Jew
    The Swede
    The Pretty White Girl

If we have no black members in our alliance, and we should, as it defeats the purpose of our name, then somebody must volunteer to be the sterotypical black guy..... and of course if we make a movie on our lives, you will be the first to die in the film.

Thank you
  • not enough black for you? icon_e_sad.gif
    sable-ferret.jpg