DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• So I have only unlocked ONE NODE in deadly. The bottom left one with The Don and Yelena. That's the only mission I can do and yet I'm still in the top 100 lol lol lol lol
  • So I have only unlocked ONE NODE in deadly. The bottom left one with The Don and Yelena. That's the only mission I can do and yet I'm still in the top 100 lol lol lol lol
    for now muhahahah *cough* sorry my doctor told me not to laugh maniacally anymore
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Actually his post qualifies him for ban. Does anyone have anything against it?

If he really stays off this thread (or at least doesn't post something like that again) I'd say let it go and just keep an eye on him.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Tempest wrote:
    Hehe, this reminds me, on an a slightly related note that I need to pay more attention to who I'm attacking. Sometimes when I get into attack mode I just go for whoever pops up and then realise later that I should probably have checked it wasnt one of our friends icon_lol.gif
    I find this esp. true in LRs, where MMR collapses fairly soon: I've always gotta watch out for the 2-4 Djangoliers that seems to be in every LR.
  • We only just got HT and now Falcon plus Daken soon......Hmmm i may need to open up more slots. where is this "slowing down of characters" they were talking about?
  • HailMary
    Villain LR token nerf confirmed: Diabolical tokens for high placement, new Diabolicals only provide "double chance of featured villains."

icon_evil.gificon_cry.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Villain LR token nerf confirmed: Diabolical tokens for high placement, new Diabolicals only provide "double chance of featured villains."

icon_evil.gificon_cry.gif
    Seriously, why are they screwing up everything?
  • We only just got HT and now Falcon plus Daken soon......Hmmm i may need to open up more slots. where is this "slowing down of characters" they were talking about?

Wait is falcon a confirmed character coming out soon? If so awesome.

Wait is falcon a confirmed character coming out soon? If so awesome.

yep check out the character discussion. Apparently he will be a beast with passive abilities
  • Awesome. I don't have spidey and the rng has something against me and won't give him to me. (Maybe its the name? Who knows) Falcon will give me a character who has that color scheme that I can use. That is if they hand out his covers like candy i.e lazy shieldbro.
  • THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH ISO TO LEVEL UP ALL THESE CHARACTERS.
  • HailMary
    THERE WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH ISO TO LEVEL UP ALL THESE CHARACTERS.
    That's what LRs are for. Already got 7K in the current LR. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well guys big moment in my life just a few seconds ago. "Sniff" I just pulled my very first Spider-man classic cover. This feeling is awesome and I hope all of you have experienced this with your favorite character as well. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    Well guys big moment in my life just a few seconds ago. "Sniff" I just pulled my very first Spider-man classic cover. This feeling is awesome and I hope all of you have experienced this with your favorite character as well. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Congrats!

My favorite character is Iron Man, so I experienced that moment of pure and unadulterated elation about 6 minutes into my MPQ journey. icon_razz.gif

Never quite managed to capture it again. icon_cry.gif
  • My favourite character is Thor and it makes me happy in my special place every time i pull him.....ooohhh
  • I just had a thought, but then it went away icon_e_sad.gif
    I'm at the last three nodes in deadly and I keep getting trashed. Finally I bought some of the green black boosts that I had used in my last second push in the last round and stacked on some tile damage boosts and some frit boosts, just wanting to open up the last couple nodes. Got whipped again. So I repeated with the last two boosts and all my health packs. Got whipped again.

The whole 'commander feeding Yelena purple so that she can Deadly Recon you every other turn' is kind of broken.
  • Awesome. I don't have spidey and the rng has something against me and won't give him to me. (Maybe its the name? Who knows) Falcon will give me a character who has that color scheme that I can use. That is if they hand out his covers like candy i.e lazy shieldbro.

But only Shieldbro.

Lazy Thor and Human Torch have been far rarer. I can't work out D3's strategy here.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    allorin wrote:
    Awesome. I don't have spidey and the rng has something against me and won't give him to me. (Maybe its the name? Who knows) Falcon will give me a character who has that color scheme that I can use. That is if they hand out his covers like candy i.e lazy shieldbro.

But only Shieldbro.

Lazy Thor and Human Torch have been far rarer. I can't work out D3's strategy here.

Human Torch has been out for a week... Shieldbros been following the same scheme as all of the other characters, but the heroic events are structured such that D3 needs to hand out 4 sets of the same characters cover, as opposed to the single set of covers that they need to hand out for any other PvE event. They wanted to treat each round/sub of the heroic as a separate main event, and so this is why it seems like theres a deluge of Cap covers when really it's just that he was chosen for the one event that they had to give out a **** ton of covers for.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    So I have only unlocked ONE NODE in deadly. The bottom left one with The Don and Yelena. That's the only mission I can do and yet I'm still in the top 100 lol lol lol lol
    I'm at the last three nodes in deadly and I keep getting trashed. Finally I bought some of the green black boosts that I had used in my last second push in the last round and stacked on some tile damage boosts and some frit boosts, just wanting to open up the last couple nodes. Got whipped again. So I repeated with the last two boosts and all my health packs. Got whipped again.

The whole 'commander feeding Yelena purple so that she can Deadly Recon you every other turn' is kind of broken.

man i am just doing the two bottom nodes on the left and i am in the top 50 icon_e_wink.gif its weird i don't understand it at all