DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    what i dont understand is, the A.I will match 5 if they are all in a straight line but if its a match 5 like the one in the upper left corner, they NEVER match it and always take the match 4 option.
    There are many things you don't understand. After you read this, there will be one less thing you don't understand.

The AI doesn't look for match-5's at all. A straight-line match-5 is also a match-4, and the AI goes for the match-4. It just so happens that some match-4's are also straight-line match-5's, so the AI looks like it's a finicky match-5 matcher.

P.S. - your Logo Potato belongs in a Ripley's Believe It or Not museum.
  • HailMary wrote:
    I think it is the best logo yet icon_e_wink.gif

So i dont know what to do with this punisher event and the other sub finishing at the same time. I havent entered the pvp yet so maybe i should get to like 400 now and finish it tomorrow and put up a shield? it will be a first as i never enter so early. stupid subs.
  • HailMary
    HailMary wrote:
    I think it is the best logo yet icon_e_wink.gif
    Well, no one's ever accused you of having good taste. icon_lol.gif
  • Gratz for winning Florida! icon_e_smile.gif

You took the lead and there was no possibility to take it away from You icon_e_smile.gif the scAvengers managed though to jump over 5dv for #2, so I treat it as my personal success in fighting stalkers icon_twisted.gif , not to mention that in the end at #3 was S.H.I.E.L.D icon_lol.gif
  • That's how horrible this event (scaling) is... I didn't even think about the fact that there was personal/alliance placement rewards for the sub that just ended... I just wanted it to end icon_evil.gif
  • That's how horrible this event (scaling) is... I didn't even think about the fact that there was personal/alliance placement rewards for the sub that just ended... I just wanted it to end icon_evil.gif

You said they had Beer here. What am I doing here?
  • Bugpop wrote:
    Beer? I only heard about fungus. Ask TU1 for details.
  • HailMary
    That's how horrible this event (scaling) is... I didn't even think about the fact that there was personal/alliance placement rewards for the sub that just ended... I just wanted it to end icon_evil.gif
    I only thought to check alliance rankings when a Djangolier mentioned that we were in first, about 20 minutes before the sub ended.

I... have yet to receive my individual sub placement rewards. Maybe the server just thought "Meh, he's gonna get s--- anyway from his token. I'm not gonna bother."
    Bugpop wrote:
    Wait, I thought you were bringing the beer!
  • Bugpop wrote:
    That's how horrible this event (scaling) is... I didn't even think about the fact that there was personal/alliance placement rewards for the sub that just ended... I just wanted it to end icon_evil.gif

I later found out it was a ploy to get us here.

But Daredevil never showed up to lay the trap so I didn't bother retracting the comment.
  • Beer and any other alcohol related beverages will not be tolerated here. We do serve chocolate milk and little doughnuts with sprinkles.
  • Beer and any other alcohol related beverages will not be tolerated here. We do serve chocolate milk and little doughnuts with sprinkles.

Too much going on in game for me to process right now. Bust out the milk and doughnuts.

Too much going on in game for me to process right now. Bust out the milk and doughnuts.

I know, bloody insane. I switched my phone off before i cry.
  • Holy frijoles those are events! I count 'one, two, three... one hundred twenty seven events going on at once.

I saw someone in our chat semi-jokingly muse if it was time to quit this game. And I didn't think they were crazy for it.
  • HailMary
    Beer and any other alcohol related beverages will not be tolerated here. We do serve chocolate milk and little doughnuts with sprinkles.

I'd say that having to do 4,500 simultaneous events for a month straight is the perfect reason to drink.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Beer and any other alcohol related beverages will not be tolerated here. We do serve chocolate milk and little doughnuts with sprinkles.

I'd say that having to do 4,500 simultaneous events for a month straight is the perfect reason to drink.

And to think i just quit being co-host on a pod cast that encourages playing games while drinking :p
  • No need to censor - leave your sig as it is. Even if it were balls, I don't think it's offensive since its not a photo of actual butt/balls. Lol. This is an odd discussion to be having........ -PandaBerry

Also got one from Riggy hahaha HENCE THE CENSOR BAR ON MY PIC NOW

Apparently some people thought it was balls and not an **** and flagged me. How many of you thought the same hmmm? You lot are even more dirty minded than i am icon_e_smile.gif

Anyway this made me lol for real. I'm still chuckling away to myself.
  • I thought it was balls.
  • HailMary
    Apparently some people thought it was balls and not an **** and flagged me.
    That's because 3 and only 3 people thought you were a hairy Latina. Those three people are really weird.
  • Sent: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 pm
    To: TheUnwiseOne

Riggy and I just realized we were sending you mixed messages. Sorry about that. Your sig will make me giggle whether or not its censored. icon_razz.gif

Non-moderator voice: Your thread "Is This You?" made me laugh out loud. And your alliance cracks me up with their nonsensical bickering. I am totally a Django Unbuffed fangirl. Lol. Keep on making the forum a funnier place icon_e_smile.gif

We have fangirls........ Quick let's dress nice and get a tan, we need to look good.
  • Sent: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 pm
    To: TheUnwiseOne

Riggy and I just realized we were sending you mixed messages. Sorry about that. Your sig will make me giggle whether or not its censored. icon_razz.gif

Non-moderator voice: Your thread "Is This You?" made me laugh out loud. And your alliance cracks me up with their nonsensical bickering. I am totally a Django Unbuffed fangirl. Lol. Keep on making the forum a funnier place icon_e_smile.gif

We have fangirls........ Quick let's dress nice and get a tan, we need to look good.

so you're saying something like this?
    hqdefault.jpg