DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Ah thanks for having belief in me emeryt. I'll try but right now I've only been shielding near the end of events and even then not till the last 3 hours. So its kinda hard to push for first. However i may just give arognt bastard a run for his money since I know him and it'd be fun to gloat on the forum if I beat him. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Come-at-me-bro-rainbow-dash-31030597-500-310.gif

Honestly though I never push for first bc it usually requires effort and I don't particularly care about 4* covers right now. I usually only try if it's a particularly lazy bracket and even then it's always "well, here I am, come and get me" no shield hopping here so emeryt's right. If you try hard enough you can probably take it.

For right now I'll be happy with top ten to get those two lazy thor covers. If it comes down to the end and I'm close to first I might push for it. Or if my team needs points to stay top 100 then I'll push for it. But like you I'm not terribly interested in first right now. So looks like we'll have a fun bracket icon_e_wink.gif
  • So due to boredom, i have made these if anyone wants to use them icon_e_smile.gif

oie_loCF34BpfzJO_zpsfff8b27a.gif?t=1398360614

oie_pv9mRE17BL9d_zps1c00b678.gif?t=1398360600

oie_ZpfRF67KtxAi_zps52c6fe70.gif?t=1398360589

oie_8xXXravRMjFH_zps02d69f97.gif?t=1398360575
  • TU1 - as much as I enjoy Your sigs, I got PMs from people that they're against this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5430

so please try to make them a bit smaller icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Emeryt wrote:
    TU1 - as much as I enjoy Your sigs, I got PMs from people that they're against this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5430

NYAHA! TU1 just got nerfed! icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    TU1 - as much as I enjoy Your sigs, I got PMs from people that they're against this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5430

NYAHA! TU1 just got nerfed! icon_lol.gif
    only cause i'm popular icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emeryt wrote:

If he changes the twerk sig, we riot
  • Is this small enough for all the complainers out there who have nothing better to be doing than moaning about the size of pictures lol

I'm happy to help and do my part to make this a better place......ahh internet sarcasm is the bomb.

edit: i also expect every other alliance that has BIGGER sig pics than i do to be constantly pm'd and to change their size as there are alot of them out there....i'll be watching icon_e_smile.gif
  • TU1, be a good TU1 and check Your PM. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Well bad bracket picking strikes again. Who do I see at the top of my bracket this.... non other than arognt bastard. Have fun with first buddy. Looks like I'll have to settle for top 10 again. Sigh icon_e_sad.gif
    I learned 1 thing - if I have enough time and there is no reckless442 in my bracket, I can always try to aim at #1. I strongly suggest You same tactic icon_e_smile.gif
    I was careful to try to pick a slacker season one bracket. I mean 40 heroic tokens is 40 heroic tokens and 5000 people means extra care in start time. I always try to check who is in my brackets after my first few fights to gauge how I need to get initially so that I am in a good position for my final overnight push (which is not as big a pita as it sounds since I work nights). After entering my season one bracket I checked the top of the boards. Nobody. Then I checked my position. Right above me was reckless###. My heart fell. I figured I could kiss AT LEAST 10 heroic tokens goodbye. I clicked on their roster, though to discover all low level 1* characters. It was a different reckless!

Dodged a bullet. Not to say that I haven't seen someone insane that's lurking in there. I wonder if people think similar things about me?

Never mind. I already know what TU1 thinks about me and, frankly, it's creepy.
  • The unthinkable happened, the Django thread isn't listed on the first page of the Alliances forum. Shocking. Good thing I'm around to fix that. You really need to take that "serious talk only" stuff less seriously.
  • Moghwyn wrote:
    The unthinkable happened, the Django thread isn't listed on the first page of the Alliances forum. Shocking. Good thing I'm around to fix that. You really need to take that "serious talk only" stuff less seriously.
    tell me about it. I try and keep this page alive but "the others" and their " but chat is so much easier" make my life hard. I may as well just delete this thread as if you look closely enough you can see the cobwebs gathering in HailMary's hot pink underwear. True story.
  • tell me about it. I try and keep this page alive but "the others" and their " but chat is so much easier" make my life hard. I may as well just delete this thread as if you look closely enough you can see the cobwebs gathering in HailMary's hot pink underwear. True story.
    Yeah, I noticed you already were desperate enough to try pr0n, except that your sigs got censored. Just not fair. Have you considered giving live reports of mission fights in your alliance chat? For best effect, pick the ones scaled to the limit where you have to take Spidey along, possibly accompanied by other low damage dealers like Daredevil. Don't hesitate to describe every single move in detail, it's shows a level of dedication that is sure to get appreciated.
  • Your current sig TU1 is preventing me from being able to view the forum from work as if I get caught with that on my screen (even though its not that bad) then I'm in trouble icon_e_smile.gif
  • Tempest wrote:
    Your current sig TU1 is preventing me from being able to view the forum from work as if I get caught with that on my screen (even though its not that bad) then I'm in trouble icon_e_smile.gif
    Do you know how much trouble i went into in keeping my pic DO YOU DO YOU? It's a small victory hence it stays icon_e_smile.gif but just for you and cause your a Django and my best friend in the whole wide world and cosmos then i shall change it for now. However the twerking pic will be back as i cant disappoint my fans lol
  • HailMary
    I was all hopeful for a slacker Season bracket, but I've apparently got akboyce and Toxicadam in my bracket. Joke's on them, though, they're in the same alliance. icon_lol.gif

EDIT: Also, Bubbleboy. icon_e_sad.gif
    It's a small victory hence it stays icon_e_smile.gif ... i shall change it for now.
    That was, like, the shortest-lived small victory evar, mang.
  • photo.png

Hahahaha i love ShieldBro icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    I was all hopeful for a slacker Season bracket, but I've apparently got akboyce and Toxicadam in my bracket. Joke's on them, though, they're in the same alliance. icon_lol.gif

How far up the leaderboards are they? Have they been doing the shield training or just the gsbw event? i dont see anyone i know in mine yet.
  • Ferret can you let me know when/if you shield in hollow-point? I can wait about 2 hours before hitting you.
  • HailMary
    HailMary wrote:

How far up the leaderboards are they? Have they been doing the shield training or just the gsbw event? i dont see anyone i know in mine yet.
    They were all high as a kite (top 10) a couple of hours ago. Now, only akboyce remains, with 1139 points.