• KidInsomnia
    Options
    YAY, WE CAN ALL WIN
  • YAY, WE CAN ALL WIN

not those that sold all their 1* heroes icon_e_smile.gif
  • octagon69
    octagon69 Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    PREPARE for non STOP Juggernaut YOLO Headbutts man!

Fun tournament idea D3.
  • Also known as the modern storm/im/x tournement.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    YAY, WE CAN ALL WIN

not those that sold all their 1* heroes icon_e_smile.gif

lol I have no sympathy for those not using my patented Keep Everyone And Level Them All Up At The Same Pace Mighty Marvel (Puzzle Quest) Method.

I got a whole stable of maxed out 1*s READY FOR THE SPOTLIGHT, BABY
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Oh boy. My level 30 IM35/ level 30 storm / level 30 widow are not going to have fun during this tournament... Its 17k iso to level a 1* from 30 to 50, so I might just have to give up on a good position. Who needs Psylocke covers anyways when you have Punisher!
  • I need to see the prizes to determine if I give a carp.
  • Finally a reason not to play since I sold or have u nfished most 1* heros. Wonder if anyone is buffed.
  • Sweet, I will just use the Respec option to correct my poorly constructed Modern Storm and Iron Man, and then I will...

Well, snit.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    octagon69 wrote:
    PREPARE for non STOP Juggernaut YOLO Headbutts man!

Fun tournament idea D3.
    I'm having preemptive nightmares already
  • radav
    radav Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah I don't have a * hero to speak of on my roster currently. lol Hopefully the rewards are not something that'll make me cry.
  • Ghast wrote:
    Sweet, I will just use the Respec option to correct my poorly constructed Modern Storm and Iron Man, and then I will...

Well, snit.

At least you didn't delete modern Storm like I did to rebuild her. I figure it'd take 3 days to get 13 covers for Modern Storm but apparently that turned out to be totally wrong, even though I swear I delete that many covers of modern Storm every 3 days when I didn't need them.
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    Wait a minute, level 1->40 juggs only costs 18k iso! I might consider dumping my current iso store into juggs if I can't make any progress on this tournament with my janky 1* team, and if Psylocke ends up doing something at higher levels.
  • Any clue when the tournaments will most likely show up? In the past I thought they start around noon eastern time but still don't see anything
  • NorthernPolarity
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Any clue when the tournaments will most likely show up? In the past I thought they start around noon eastern time but still don't see anything

This one is going to start when magneto's ends. Not sure about the PvE event, I wouldn't get your hopes up with that one.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well I saved 3 of my one stars just for this occasion. Fear the might of maxed out mstorm/mwidow/venom team.

Seriously I'm hoping they just buff some one star characters and you are forced to pick one for every fight like in that Divine Champions tourney.
  • poomermon wrote:
    Well I saved 3 of my one stars just for this occasion. Fear the might of maxed out mstorm/mwidow/venom team.

Seriously I'm hoping they just buff some one star characters and you are forced to pick one for every fight like in that Divine Champions tourney.

And the devs decree ...that YELENA shall be MANDATORY on EVERY TEAM! I would lol.
  • take that......HEADBUTT

and that......HAILSTORM

and that......DEVOUR

Repeat
  • windfallstar
    Options
    Nice concept, but ditto on having to see rewards before I decide if I care enough. Also where am I going to get some 1 star characters?
  • Nice concept, but ditto on having to see rewards before I decide if I care enough. Also where am I going to get some 1 star characters?

I think if Venom uses devour on a two star character with no web tiles on the board he tries to eat him/her but fails and spits out two one stars.