Patch Notes - R91 (01/05/16)

Options

Comments

• orionpeace
    orionpeace Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    D3/Demi would rather disappoint you when it occurs rather than giving you days or weeks to know disappointment is coming.

For example: As a Christmas Event/Celebration we get at new 4* release of a character whose mechanics are suspect that requires the previous, just finished, new 4* release.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Polares wrote:

It is VERY surprising that we still don't have any inhuman in the game considering the big push Marvel is doing with inhumans in general.

There is one Inhuman in Mpq now. Kamala khan.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Aren't the patches always a specific amount of time apart?

When did the most recent one hit?

Then we can calculate when 91 will hit.........right?

When it will actually hit is up to the 3rd parties. With it being the holidays and what not, I wouldn't be surprised if it's longer than normal.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    atomzed wrote:
    Polares wrote:

It is VERY surprising that we still don't have any inhuman in the game considering the big push Marvel is doing with inhumans in general.

There is one Inhuman in Mpq now. Kamala khan.

She's not one of the "classic" Inhumans (the Royal Family in particular, who tend to get the most focus) though.
  • Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It would be great if we could have 15 spideys in the game, since we already have so many wolverines in the game, and spidey and wolverine are probably Marvel's most popular characters...
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Options
    Ugh, another totally useless do nothing patch that only fixes the problems caused by the previous patch and adds nothing new.
  • dider152 wrote:
    Ugh, another totally useless do nothing patch that only fixes the problems caused by the previous patch and adds nothing new.

Did you miss the "New feature" line of it?

Granted, totally unknown what it is or if you'd like it.

But it's certainly SOMETHING new.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    dider152 wrote:
    Ugh, another complainer who posts first, reads later...
  • jigawatt
    jigawatt Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    "breath new life into old favorites"

Hopefully, finally I'd be able to buff Yelena Bolova to lvl 200. time to whale it up
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are we EVER going to get a one level up button? This ranks right behind 20 iso in quality of life improvements players have been asking for, FOREVER
  • star29fish
    star29fish Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Out of the blue and into the black.

Ah geez, I'm legitimately guessing here:

The idiom "Out of the blue" is the same as "a bolt from the blue" (both mean something surprising or unexpected), so the clue could be "bolt" and "black" - which gives us Black Bolt.

So I like the idea of black bolt I do. But there is still a small chance that it is a 4 * peter Parker. (Noting the fact that you can play both miles and Peter at the same time)
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint wrote:
    Are we EVER going to get a one level up button? This ranks right behind 20 iso in quality of life improvements players have been asking for, FOREVER
    I have a million ISO and would like to level my dudes but I won't be holding that damn button for as long as it takes to spend a million ISO.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please keep this on topic and about the new patch, if you wish to discuss things not in the patch, or what you wish was in a patch, feel free to add to the existing conversations, or start a new one in suggestions (link below). Thanks

viewforum.php?f=8
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Aren't the patches always a specific amount of time apart?

When did the most recent one hit?

Then we can calculate when 91 will hit.........right?
    Usually it's every two weeks, but that would put it right between the holidays, so I wouldn't be surprised if the schedule flexes a bit.
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Me want

psylocke-new.jpg
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Me want

psylocke-new.jpg
    Ooh! Xforce psylocke! That will make a full Xforce team!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    star29fish wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:
    "David wrote:

The idiom "Out of the blue" is the same as "a bolt from the blue" (both mean something surprising or unexpected), so the clue could be "bolt" and "black" - which gives us Black Bolt.

So I like the idea of black bolt I do. But there is still a small chance that it is a 4 * peter Parker. (Noting the fact that you can play both miles and Peter at the same time)
    Yeah, Black Suit Spiderman. Can't use Venom or Peter Parker with him.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If it is a villain, as Joe mentioned in the podcast, then Ronan would be awesome. It'd be unreferenced; out of the blue, as it were. And he is usually in the black of space. Ronan would be awesome.

Black bolt, if we are truly doing more star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png , is definitely in that class.

Black Cat would breath more life into Spider-Man.

And we know a member of the All-New All-Different Avengers is coming. Considering all of the characters from the All-New All-Different Avengers are in-game except for Nova, I would assume he is coming in the next 6 weeks. And he flies in from nowhere and into the black of space...

But I would like, more than anything, to see real, well crafted villains. Rhino. Vulture. Electro. Kraven. Hobgoblin. Harry or Norman.......
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ronan's a tad obscure, though - realistically, if we didn't get him back when GOTG was in theaters or newly released to DVD, we probably won't ever get him. Character releases these days tend to be 50/50 between iconic characters (and that list gets smaller every time) and the flavor of the month from the comics or movies.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mawtful wrote:
    "David wrote:

I think you're on to something. Also the - Versus warfare with Dr. Doom! - supports your theory, because his first appearance was in Fantastic Four #45.