(Known Issue) Game force close in Galactus

14567810»

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Is the a Black Panther node NOT giving any points in Round 8 for anyone else?
  • TLCstormz wrote:
    Is the a Black Panther node NOT giving any points in Round 8 for anyone else?

I had this, but on round 6. At least it didn't crash the game. Most of the time it gives points, but I guess the node has some issue at certain times, regardless of Round? Not sure.
  • whoami
    whoami Posts: 75 Match Maker
    So I thought to myself "no way that the crashed BP nodes would affect my final progress." Well, here I am at the end of Galactus 2, my alliance not making it out of round 6, and I'm just 6200 away from my legendary token--which is what the Galactus fights from the BP nodes would've surely netted me. But I've done all I can do (no more points left) and I guess close doesn't cut it. Worth sending in a ticket?
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    This isn't Round-specific.

I'm only on Round 2 (running solo icon_redface.gif ) and though I was able to enter my node and play it all the way through and WIN, I didn't get my node points. Strangely enough, I did earn the node reward which netted me some hundreds of ISO.

I sent in a support ticket about this AND my previous Black Panther node crash issue. icon_e_sad.gif

Round 2 doesn't sound like much and whatnot, but Black Panther is one of the few Essentials that I actually have for this (since I took a hiatus and missed a few characters).
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Apparently there was a Galactus Hungers token as compensation... Did anyone see it?

And apparently the fact I finished one clear shot of the legendary token is just tough luck....
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Gmax101 wrote:
    Apparently there was a Galactus Hungers token as compensation... Did anyone see it?

I remember receiving mine during the Galactus 2 weekend, with a note saying something like "sorry for the Black Panther node issue" or something to that effect.
  • Lee T wrote:
    Gmax101 wrote:

I remember receiving mine during the Galactus 2 weekend, with a note saying something like "sorry for the Black Panther node issue" or something to that effect.

I cashed that big bad 2* storm cover. Definitely remember getting that apology.
  • Gmax101
    Gmax101 Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Fair enough

Looks like I missed it then. Good to know.

I actually think that it was a decent level of compensation for the vast majority of players, as the actual impact of the issue was quite small in the long run.

The only exception being those players who finished within 15000 of the final progression despite full clears because they were in alliances that were slow to clear the early levels.... if I had had one motor clear at level 6 instead of 5 then I would have done it

In this instance though the fault cost a legendary token

Ah well, have been told that the compensation has been issued (which it clearly has) so no chance of reimbursement now.