(Known Issue) Game force close in Galactus

When I try to fight the BP node in Hungers it force closes the game. This will probably get moved. I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else and if I should send a ticket

IceIX Edit: Updated thread title to prevent duplicate threads
IceIX Edit 2: Stickied, using as official thread to gather more data. Looking into things presently. For now, just don't play the Black Panther node.
IceIX Edit/Update 3: It appears that this issue is related specifically to the Black Panther node in this specific refresh of the event. At worst, this will affect one out of the 50 something essential nodes in total, so it's not a huge detriment. Still looking into a quick fix that wouldn't involve taking servers down for it, but right now we're looking more like it'll hold through this refresh and we'll investigate compensation. Horribly sorry about this, was *so* looking forward to a faultless Galactus run 2.

Comments

• SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    same issue icon_evil.gif
  • Unknown
    edited October 2015
    Its happened three times now. Doesn't lock node.

Edited. Did not lose health. Forgot I used him to fight the Big G.
  • xequalsy
    xequalsy Posts: 231
    Kyuun wrote:
    Its happened three times now. And eats health like a retreat. But doesn't lock node
    Same thing has been happening to me. No health loss though.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Same but no health loss
  • DroidDoes
    DroidDoes Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Same here; no health loss or node lock but crashing every time
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Same here with Bp node
  • Akatosh
    Akatosh Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I'm having the same issue as well. I'm on Android Lollipop 5.1.1. Do you guys think the Devs will look into this?
  • Raezen
    Raezen Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Same. Game force closes, no health loss. Still annoying as hell.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same. I had tried to heal Black Panther, and it ate a health pack, and then crashed; Panther was injured again and the health pack was back in my stash.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    my alliance is reporting this crash as well
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited October 2015
    Happening to me as well on IOS. Quits but no health loss. Earlier today on Android it did it when going to fight galactus and there was health loss.

edit---

just tried the Panther essential on Android and it bombed the same way
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here on IOS. Had it 3 times, one character had health loss the third time.
  • Deadpool369
    Deadpool369 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Just posted this in the bugs section..hopefully someone in red sees it soon
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    Is this *only* happening on Round 3, or all rounds at this point? Trying to narrow things down.
  • Me too! Force close, no health lost. In round 3.
  • GMadMan040
    GMadMan040 Posts: 207
    edited October 2015
    IceIX wrote:
    Is this *only* happening on Round 3, or all rounds at this point? Trying to narrow things down.

I can't speak to all rounds, but I can confirm that this is happening for me as well and my alliance is in Round 4. I also failed to receive and award from a successfully completed Hulk node in this same run. And rewards from Galactus fights either.

Sidenote: I have lose out on rewards in EVERY event that has been running the last few days. Grrrrr.
  • Deadpool369
    Deadpool369 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Round 4 for me
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    IceIX wrote:
    We're on R5
    Seems isolated to the BP node
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    In r5 also crash icon_e_smile.gif
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Round 3 for me, icon_blackpanther.png node only.