Venting and Anger Thread - Please read OP Carefully!

Comments

• GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Splarne wrote:
    Server issues boil down to too many free players.
    That doesn't even make sense.

It boils down to unpreparedness.
    This is supposed to be something that entices spending, even for free players.
  • I've tried to get in a few times now. I got "CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION" all but once, and that time it told me I couldn't join the event because I wasn't in an alliance. icon_mad.gif

My little one will be waking up from her nap soon, then no more chances for me until after bedtime. So yeah, thanks MPQ.

As so many others have said, was this server load not predicted? Or was it decided that it didn't negatively impact revenue, in which case, why waste money on extra capacity? ... icon_neutral.gif
  • Imagine all those people who watched your guyses new commercial and downloaded the game,
    Only to come into it all full of glitches.
    Shame I can't play with my allience.
    iso8.png there goes the chance of me buying a stark salery.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Seriously, no scrollable leaderboards.......
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Imagine all those people who watched your guyses new commercial and downloaded the game,
    Only to come into it all full of glitches.
    Shame I can't play with my allience.
    iso8.png there goes the chance of me buying a stark salery.

they really dont care they did the same thing during ultron first run showed off to everyone how pretty their game was. Event comes out all blows up in their faces

shows how little respect they have its been almost 2 hours without a single update when they might get it fixxed.
  • I agree with many players...I'm just so disappointed and even angry. I have played this game for approximately 8 months, spent real money, and have had lots of fun. I love my alliance, etc. The Ultra event was a huge let-down. And now our alliance has been talking about the Galactus event for weeks.

I have not been able to log on AT ALL today once the event started. I did most of DDQ this morning, but not all. I am a daily player that is willing to spend more money with the sale going on. But seeing that I can't even log on, why would I spend my money on this game anymore?

What is the old saying....fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Now I've been fooled twice. First with Ultron, now with Galactus.

Honestly, I really don't understand what the problem is. And don't tell me it is a server issue....that problem should have been long gone by now.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    If only they ran into these issues before they might have known this would happen........

TINYKITTY you and TINYKITTY your hamsters!
  • slidecage
    JUST got back in they are on round 3 YET never got one token
  • I sure have enjoyed the 15 minutes I've been able to play of the 3 hour event so far.
  • rubix_qube
    rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
    I have to say, the nodes not resetting after each round is garbage! Many alliances do not have 20 players that can consistently beat Galactus so not many points are getting knocked off while the strongest rosters are having to wait helplessly for the time refresh. When they are able to play again their alliance is still in the same round with a lot of time run off of the event clock. Now the alliance is having a harder time getting max progressions and individual progressions.

I really hope this is just a bug that will be fixed soon. This has started the anniversary week in a bad light.

And why no double ISO? c'mon man!!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    rubix_qube wrote:
    I have to say, the nodes not resetting after each round is garbage! Many alliances do not have 20 players that can consistently beat Galactus so not many points are getting knocked off while the strongest rosters are having to wait helplessly for the time refresh. When they are able to play again their alliance is still in the same round with a lot of time run off of the event clock. Now the alliance is having a harder time getting max progressions and individual progressions.

I really hope this is just a bug that will be fixed soon. This has started the anniversary week in a bad light.

And why no double ISO? c'mon man!!

I was gonna write this but he did so I'm just quoting it.

I can understand no double iso (a little) because it's a new event and maybe it's built in, but not reopening after a round is cleared is something that either that should have been conveyed or should have been fixed.

I continue to not know why all new events come with this "Guess the Rules!" nonsense, unless that's actually the Puzzle of MPQ, in which case it's still stupid.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, I'm getting pre-emptively angry about Demiurge not acknowledging the awfulness of the anniversary tokens, since they ignored Iceman tokens shortchanging 4* odds last month.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    I havent been able to log in once and i always pride myself on pullin my weight and then some.and i cant...
  • Ram51
    Ram51 Posts: 117
    TxMoose wrote:
    ..... sure, it'll come back later but what am I supposed to do, sit at my desk and play on my phone? ...

Um.... this is exactly what I did icon_e_confused.gif
  • Two words for D3: CLOUD BURSTING. Not a new concept, and worst of all, a concept that was around during the Ultron events. Don't we spend enough money already to fund your special events?
    Cloud bursting guys, google it.
  • slidecage
    The pins refreshed with each round in Ultron. It blows that they don't here. Although I think it will all be moot as he will be unbeatable by most players by round 5 or 6 anyway.

hell i cant beat him in round 3.. How the hell does he get 28 black in 4 moves is beyond me. Hey come to the party and see how badly you suck.. Yea that will keep tons of players around

are the pins to reset but a BUG is keeping them or do they not reset.. If they dont reset good luck getting that 1 million pts.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finally got back into the game. Alliance had made it to round 3. Game gave me a token. I tried to open the token.

"You've been logged out by another device. Click OK to log back in."

I do so. My token gets eaten. Some covers I sold earlier in the day were back, and the ISO I had gotten for them were gone.

My awarded token, plus another which had been waiting, are now gone.

I checked my laptop to make sure I hadn't left MPQ running there, and I hadn't.

So basically I just got screwed out of two tokens, and the one I had opened when I got that error had been gold.

Yeah, I'm a little bit **** pissed right now.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I havent been able to log in once and i always pride myself on pullin my weight and then some.and i cant...

Yeah but by the time you can log in, all your alliance mates will still be locked out of their nodes so you can catch up pretty easily...
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    I really hope that the nodes staying locked between rounds is a bug, but somehow I doubt it.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    The anniversary is supposed to be fun, right? I think the forgot that part.
This discussion has been closed.