Venting and Anger Thread - Please read OP Carefully!

Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Right now we are all having issues with the event, with tokens, with , well, all sorts of things..

Instead of us Mods going through it all, and sending warnings and all that nonsense.. here it is.. a thread to get it all out, get it off your chest.

The only thing off limits in this thread is personal attacks..

So go ahead, say it, scream it, curse it, demolish it verbally... as long as you are not calling people out or making it personal... this is your spot to say the things we would normally move out

Please no circumventing the filter though.. kids to read this forum.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am going to start... so after we beat round 1, and i had all my subs done for round 2, things appeared stable.. so i bought my 42 pack of galactus event tokens..

17 4*s.. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL ARE ONES I NEED.

Now.... i can't even get into the tinykitty game to tinykitty see if they are even tinykitty still there... i swear to bob.. if i have lost my tinykitty covers.......
  • Can I post a positive?

First MAJOR kudos for D3:

Despite not being able to even open the first 2 stages before my alliance blew through them, I was awarded the tokens from both after my first run at the Stage 3 Galactus.

Words cannot describe how awesome that feeling was!

Thanks guys!

DBC
  • _Ryu_
    _Ryu_ Posts: 149
    This is the third time we go to this server trouble, so I think everyone knows the drill. Stay calm, look some tv, eat something and later it's works all fine again. No one needs pressure!
  • I'm missing 6,000 HP from the anniversary stark.

Odds on tokens are weird.

And the servers. What the ****...

What a bunch of **** ****...
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well ty for the place to vent. i was just hoping they are fixing the problem and not just throwing a fire extinguisher at it and running away. i am surprised they don't have someone in red text say, "we are working on the problem and we will remedy it as soon as possible." it's been about an hour since the servers crashed and no acknowledgement from a red type.
  • I just can't understand how this happens. The amount of money that gets pumped in to this game. These kind of things should not happen. Ok i completely understand that sometimes things do not go as planned as with all new releases, but the fact remains we had 2 Ultron events in the past with the exact same issue. How was this not stress tested? where is all of our money going?
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    I just can't help but believe that we are witnessing how a company can be categorized indesputibally as inept. EVERY event we get the same issues. With how much money they collect from some of us it's inexcusable to keep rolling out a product as broken as this. Their compensation with be **** but they'll continue to keep siphoning off our money. Well...I guess I'm the moron if I keep spending money.......
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Pathetic.

I think that sums it all up so far. The sale, the odds and the servers.

/vent
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was able to play fine for the first 45 minutes. Been locked out for over an hour since. I had to kill the process since it was slowing my laptop down, and I have no idea if any of my progress in round 1 got saved. I had an unopened Galactus Hungers token, and had already opened my two DDQ tacos for the day.

I hope everything looks as it should when I can finally get logged in again...whenever that will be.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Either the bottom nodes don't refresh when you beat a galactus round like ultron did or mine are bugged because I am now locked out for the next 7 hours.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got right in, played round 1, Galactus progress stops @14720, clear all nodes & Galactus, alliance now on round 4 with all my nodes locked, new missions in 6.5 hours
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    the biggest issue I have with it is there are many of us that scheduled our day around this to have the first hours of the event available to play. my lunch hour is almost over now and I've played a total of 4 nodes and its been over an hour since I've been able to get the game up. that blows chunks man. sure, it'll come back later but what am I supposed to do, sit at my desk and play on my phone? and now I read that the tokens are low posted pull%. pretty deflating. was very excited to start this but now, whatever...
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah must admit a bit disappointed. Got away from work early which I have to make up for just to sit at staring at a check connection screen. Some of my alliance seem unaffected and are powering on.

Same thing happened with Ultron and I missed out on a heap tokens. Anyway hope it gets fixed soon.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    florida92 wrote:
    I'm missing 6,000 HP from the anniversary stark.

Odds on tokens are weird.

And the servers. What the tinykitty...

What a bunch of tinykitty tinykitty...

YIKES.

I can't even get on, and I was going to buy some today.
  • So help me game if you don't stop telling me to check my internet connection.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    I am going to start... so after we beat round 1, and i had all my subs done for round 2, things appeared stable.. so i bought my 42 pack of galactus event tokens..

17 4*s.. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ALL ARE ONES I NEED.

Now.... i can't even get into the tinykitty game to tinykitty see if they are even tinykitty still there... i swear to bob.. if i have lost my tinykitty covers.......

You pulled 17 4* out of 42 packs?????!!!!!!! I thought the odds were lowered for these tokens.

Now the question is how many different usable covers do you still need. If its down do DPXF purple and Jean Blue then yeah odds are high that you are going to get all duplicates.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Don't you realise that I have to acknowledge my family now.

Aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm not really angry. I'm just disappointed. And it was a disappointment I completely expected. I expected this to be a spectacular failure, and it was. I expected server meltdown. I expected completely missing the mark and having questionable odds and process on tokens, making the decision for me to not buy a stark salary a certainty. And it all came to pass.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Well this just proves that Demiurge is a ducking **** poor excuse for a developer. After all the money that is pumped into this game, after this same problem happened with the Ultron event, they once again screwed up. Just pathetic.
  • tmurf5387
    tmurf5387 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I find it crazy how a level 166 team of 3 stars can die in 5-7 rounds on level 3. Spawning 2 countdown tiles every turn means you can not actually deny him his cosmic tiles. I fear what happens in his later forms.
This discussion has been closed.