IW vs. QS - 4* DDQ matchup

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I imagine IW would be insanely difficult if you don't have at least one cover in yellow. You can just lay that down and avoid pretty much all of his attacks outside of his blue passive.

I don't know how many people would be successful even on a 0/5/5 build. You could do it with raw damage, but you'd be taking hits a lot.
    Actually, checking that build, you could get that up to level 229. So you'd hit pretty hard yourself.
  • I did on my first try with a level 99 IW with no boosts at all! I was actually just going to test the match, but ended up clearing it right away. It was def not easy, lots and lots of TU unlocking... But I was happy. Still, i dont think this excuses how absurd the 4* dq is! Sure this match allowed for some strategy - which is great and something we ALL want, but overall its an overkill mission.
    As said multiple times: required 4 star, no allies, no tus, no boost... Against a top tier (usually) fully covered fully boosted 3 star WITH a TU. Just saying it sounds like a joke... Seriously, they need to fix this!
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CafeMaia wrote:
    As said multiple times: required 4 star, no allies, no tus, no boost... Against a top tier (usually) fully covered fully boosted 3 star WITH a TU. Just saying it sounds like a joke... Seriously, they need to fix this!

Boosts do actually work on it.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I imagine IW would be insanely difficult if you don't have at least one cover in yellow. You can just lay that down and avoid pretty much all of his attacks outside of his blue passive.

I don't know how many people would be successful even on a 0/5/5 build. You could do it with raw damage, but you'd be taking hits a lot.
    Actually, checking that build, you could get that up to level 229. So you'd hit pretty hard yourself.

True. But should we really feel all that bad if it's hard to pass a challenge custom crafted for the "invisible woman" if you can't become invisible? At least from a narrative/character perspective, it makes sense to build fights for IW around the idea that she can become invisible.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did it on my 5th try with a 4/3/4 lvl 125 IW. Definitely the easiest of them so far imo. Set the force bubbles near any TU tiles he locked so that the explosion wiped them out. Did him with two uses of the power. Got my first Jean Grey from the Legendary.

And that's all she wrote for me for a while, none of my 4*s will stand a chance now. icon_e_sad.gif
  • cosm0naut
    Options
    Finished it with my 5/0/0 IW at lvl 100.

It was the most nerve racking 30 minutes of my life.