Today's 4* DDQ Feedback [Sep 20 - Nick Fury vs. Magneto]

Options
12345679»

Comments

• itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Nice Story and congrats. I got 2 legendary tokens on sunday and both came up green jean grey. I know a few others who opened multiple legendary tokens and got the same cover. Wonder if there is some glitch.
    Not according to our analytics. Just random distribution being random.

About this random distribution you keep referring to. How come I never seem to get randomly distributed free legendary tokens.

Always seems to be due to hard work distribution.
  • herm1978
    herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Omega Red wrote:

The guy I originally quoted said he has been for almost two years. Anyone who has been here since the beginning should have by now a playable X-force, Invisible woman and Nick Fury, even if they have gone casual for long periods of time. A single year is a different deal, but still doable with serious dedication.

So, I'm on day 600+, explain to me how I just magically should have a better Fury than my 2/1/1 just because time? X-force and IW I have with at least 9 covers, but thats mainly luck and daily reward.
  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It took 4 tries with my 2/3/2 Nick Fury (2 more tries than with 2/3/1 X-Force) and I have won greenflag.pngicon_wolverine.png (the second for him this week, so next time my X-Force will be at least 4/3/1).

Till now I am very happy how this new DDQ looks like icon_e_wink.gif
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas wrote:
    I wasn't able to succeed with my 3/1/1 Fury, even with boosted damage every try after about a dozen tries.

I may submit a ticket though, only because after Mags insta-killed me with Polarizing Force, he'd then launch Magnetized Projectiles.

I was already dead, so why the Magneto version of a tea bagging? This happened on three separate occasions.

Just how it goes. Doesn't seem to check for match end after any action that inflicts damage. Similar to how players often get massive cascades in their favor after the AI is dead. Waste of time or "celebration" ... or both.

I would agree that the way it goes sometimes happens during a cascade that ends after a victory. However, the action that caused the cascade happened before the enemy was vanquished. In Magneto's case, he was able to queue his powers to fire sequentially.

I'm not a fan of the AI being able to do things with game mechanics that I cannot do. Also, it seems like a potential area for a bug to creep in.