* Spider-Man (Original) *

Options

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dangit, you're making me want to start a new account all over again ... again!!!
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Releasing a new star.png character is cruel to those of us with the collector mentality....especially those of us who have played for quite a long time.....

Having said that...

p2nvw.jpg
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So 2* Bullseye's getting a minor buff. I'm sure that won't be at all irritating for a future 350-scaled Gauntlet node.

We'll finally going to see the full effect if Bullseye black!

I find it amusing that the 1* tier has more Crit Tile creators than the other tiers put together. Hawkeye, Yelena, and now Spiderman compared to just 2* Bullseye and Quicksilver.

I get more crit tiles with GSBW, Thor, KK, IMHB, MNMags, etc, then i ever did with the others (never rostered yelena, and 1* hawk i used for like a week then sold).
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    So 2* Bullseye's getting a minor buff. I'm sure that won't be at all irritating for a future 350-scaled Gauntlet node.

I find it amusing that the 1* tier has more Crit Tile creators than the other tiers put together. Hawkeye, Yelena, and now Spiderman compared to just 2* Bullseye and Quicksilver.

I get more crit tiles with GSBW, Thor, KK, IMHB, MNMags, etc, then i ever did with the others (never rostered yelena, and 1* hawk i used for like a week then sold).

Yes obviously you can make 5-matches with those characters, I was referring to creating Critical tiles. specifically.

The ultimate team now will be 1* Spidey, 2* Bullseye, and Quicksilver for Combined Arms. Crit Making Power!
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Yes obviously you can make 5-matches with those characters, I was referring to creating Critical tiles. specifically.

The ultimate team now will be 1* Spidey, 2* Bullseye, and Quicksilver for Combined Arms. Crit Making Power!

Or, 1* Spidey, 2* Bullseye, 1* Venom, add a devour into the mix .. save black .. if you can make crits, use Be, if enough "specific tiles" eat lunch!
  • phoenixrising2791
    Options
    Not Miles Morales? Spider Gwen? Haha
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    You heard it here first: The new character is for the movie PIXELS and will of course be Donkey Kong!! The custom tiles will be red barrels.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    when you have a spare slot

Speh a reslat? Could you repeat, please? I don't understand your quaint vernacular.
  • Jokes on you all, it's 1 star Deadpool, and he puts taco tiles on the board.

In all seriousness, it should be and probably is Spider-Man. As I've said repeatedly, the lack of a 1 star Spidey hurts this game immensely for drawing in new players. It's why I previously quit twice when the game first launched. I also highly suspect he -won't- be using web tiles to avoid combo shenanigans with Venom. Might be wrong though!
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Or, 1* Spidey, 2* Bullseye, 1* Venom, add a devour into the mix .. save black .. if you can make crits, use Be, if enough "specific tiles" eat lunch!

I was just thinking this! Besides Bullseye full black power, I have never seen Venom's full black power. I want Venom to devour enemies! I wish Venom still devoured the whole team but this is good enough! It's about time the devs make an easier way to utilize these old mechanics. I think the 1* Spidey will be great for the 1-2* roster. I am definitely selling my Lvl 50 IM50 to try him out.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    I was just thinking this! Besides Bullseye full black power, I have never seen Venom's full black power. I want Venom to devour enemies! I wish Venom still devoured the whole team but this is good enough! It's about time the devs make an easier way to utilize these old mechanics. I think the 1* Spidey will be great for the 1-2* roster. I am definitely selling my Lvl 50 IM50 to try him out.

Whoa, an IM50! Keep that!

Kidding aside, this guy/girl is replacing my 1* MBW, who is only good for team ups anyway, and i have a spare for that.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really want to try a spidey/venom/juggs BoP team.
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Whoa, an IM50! Keep that!

Kidding aside, this guy/girl is replacing my 1* MBW, who is only good for team ups anyway, and i have a spare for that.

I have kept my IM50 as a "thank you" to him for being my first fully covered and fully leveled character lol I only use him for DDQ, but Juggs kills everyone anyway. Think it's time to finally let him go.. I will be sad for at least 10 minutes, but I will get over it somehow.

In other news, I cannot wait to open my stockpile standard tokens, I haven't been this excited since they added a 3rd ability on 2* Bullseye. It's nice to see some change in the lower * tier.
  • The IM50 joke is because it's actually IM35, you just have it at level 50. icon_razz.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    Haetron wrote:
    The IM50 joke is because it's actually IM35, you just have it at level 50. icon_razz.gif

IM50 is a special character like Devil Dino that was only released on the 1-day PVE that came out on 2/29/15. Unfortunately I only got 2 red covers so he's stuck at level 50. Perhaps you missed out..? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Haetron wrote:
    The IM50 joke is because it's actually IM35, you just have it at level 50. icon_razz.gif

IM50 is a special character like Devil Dino that was only released on the 1-day PVE that came out on 2/29/15. Unfortunately I only got 2 red covers so he's stuck at level 50. Perhaps you missed out..? icon_e_wink.gif

http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_50

This suit is designed specifically to fight the Hulk. It possesses a "shock-and-awe" barrage with repulsors and ultrasonics powerful enough to power an entire continent.

Additional arsenal includes gamma blades and a network of small robots designed to stay near the armor's user, which create a line of radiation designed to cut even through the Hulk's skin,[5] and a minefield.[3]
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Haetron wrote:

This suit is designed specifically to fight the Hulk. It possesses a "shock-and-awe" barrage with repulsors and ultrasonics powerful enough to power an entire continent.

Additional arsenal includes gamma blades and a network of small robots designed to stay near the armor's user, which create a line of radiation designed to cut even through the Hulk's skin,[5] and a minefield.[3]
    how many anti-hulk suits does he need?

wait a sec, don't answer that.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    Haetron wrote:

how many anti-hulk suits does he need?

wait a sec, don't answer that.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Man_Armor
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ShionSinX wrote:
    I have a mbw with 5 blue covers only, to send as TU for my mates. Guess she's going down.

I have two. Looks like my teammates are going to be the ones who lose when I get my Jean Grey and FourPool. I'm not sure that I'll roster this one star.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is Spider-man, no way it's not, that or an Ultron Bot, because other than those 2 the only characters that create character specific tiles are Ultron and Spidey. My big hope is that this is a precursor to his 3* getting reworked