Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

* Spider-Man (Original) *

IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,219 Site Admin
edited September 2015 in Character Details
Spider-Man (Original) icon_spiderman.png
1 Star Rarity (Common) Wiki Link
At Max Level: HP: 2754 Tile Damage: 8/31/27/24/7/7/3.5x

Web Swing - 9 redtile.png AP
The Amazing Spider-Man swings into battle, dealing a blow with the proportional strength of a spider. Deals 41 damage, then adds a Web tile to the board.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Deals an additional 13 damage if there's a Web tile on the board. Level 3: Deals 44 damage before any bonus damage. Level 4: Deals an additional 20 damage if there's a Web tile on the board. Level 5: Deals an additional 31 damage if there's a Web tile on the board.
Max Level
    Level 3: 480 / 135 damage (615 total) Level 4: 480 / 203 damage (683 total) Level 5: 480 / 324 damage (804 total)

All Tied Up - 8 bluetile.png AP
Spider-Man slings webs, stuning the target for 1 turn and adding a Web tile to the board.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Stuns an extra turn if 3 or more Web tiles exist. Level 3: Costs 1 fewer Blue AP to fire. Level 4: Stuns an extra turn if 2 or more Web tiles exist. Level 5: Costs 1 fewer Blue AP to fire.
Max Level
    Level 3: Costs 7 AP, stuns 1 turn or 2 if 3 or more Web tiles exist. Level 4: Costs 7 AP, stuns 1 turn or 2 if 2 or more Web tiles exist. Level 5: Costs 6 AP, stuns 1 turn or 2 if 2 or more Web tiles exist.

Spectacular Strategy - 8 purpletile.png AP
Spider-Man uses his wits and webs to overcome incredible odds and win the day. Converts 2 random basic tiles to Critical tiles, then adds a Web tile to the board.
Level Upgrades
    Level 2: If there are 5 or more Web tiles, converts an additional 2 Basic tiles to Critical tiles. Level 3: Creates 4 Critical tiles if there are 4 or more Web tiles on the board. Level 4: Creates 4 Critical tiles if there are 3 or more Web tiles on the board. Level 5: Creates 2 Web tiles.
Max Level
    Level 3: 4 Critical tiles if 4+ Web tiles exist. Creates 1 Web tile. Level 4: 4 Critical tiles if 3+ Web tiles exist. Creates 1 Web tile. Level 5: 4 Critical tiles if 3+ Web tiles exist. Creates 2 Web tiles.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• binarypillbugbinarypillbug Age Unconfirmed Posts: 106
    A 1 star character? Huh.
  • stochasticismstochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    1* spiderman
  • SnowcaTTSnowcaTT Posts: 3,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    But....how can it be essential? icon_e_wink.gif

Looks like a character that might be able to combo with another 1* that already has "character specific" tiles it creates?

Edit - Team-mate comments that if so, it already looks better than the 3* counterpart. Let's see a "Lazy" version of this as the 3* upgrade! icon_e_wink.gif
  • ThatOneGuyjp189512ThatOneGuyjp189512 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 540 Critical Contributor
    a new....1*? Have I gone back in time a year and a half?
  • udonomefooudonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't understand the purple progression. Level one creates 2 crits with no "if there are x specials" qualifier, but all above that do 4 but with a qualifier? So potentially zero crits for all but level one?

Edit: you'll take some heat for adding a 1* at this point, but to me, adding one of the most popular characters ever at the entry level to hook new players makes total sense. Especially if you're going to do a spidey story event.
  • brisashibrisashi Age Unconfirmed Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Miles Morales is my guess.

I hope this isn't an essential character along with a 2 star as well in a pvp event though.
  • binarypillbugbinarypillbug Age Unconfirmed Posts: 106
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Don't understand the purple progression. Level one creates 2 crits with no "if there are x specials" qualifier, but all above that do 4 but with a qualifier? So potentially zero crits for all but level one?

Edit: you'll take some heat for adding a 1* at this point, but to me, adding one of the most popular characters ever at the entry level to hook new players makes total sense. Especially if you're going to do a spidey story event.

I think it's that it has the basic affect at level 1, then has an additional effect level 2 and onwards.
    udonomefoo wrote:

I think it's trying to say you always get 2 and you can get 4 crits if there are a decreasing amount of character specific cough web cough tiles for levels 2-4.
  • IceIXIceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,219 Site Admin
    udonomefoo wrote:

Level 1 creates 2 tiles at all times. Levels 2-4 create 2 tiles, but an additional 2 if the tile threshold is hit.
  • GrumpySmurf1002GrumpySmurf1002 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    So 2* Bullseye's getting a minor buff. I'm sure that won't be at all irritating for a future 350-scaled Gauntlet node.
  • turulturul Posts: 1,617 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hope we see these super awesome damage dealing skills in 3* land too!
  • DayvDayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope this isn't Miles Morales, mostly because he deserves better than being relegated to 1* land.
    DayvBang wrote:
    I hope this isn't Miles Morales, mostly because he deserves better than being relegated to 1* land.
    It it not Miles Morales.
  • TazFTWTazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    IceIX wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    It it not Miles Morales.

p1EEahjm.jpg
  • This pretty much screams Spiderman to me.

Also, the release of a new 1* right now feels really weird. We get 5 4*s in a row, and then a 1* all of a sudden.
  • Stax the FoyerStax the Foyer Age Unconfirmed Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    This pretty much screams Spiderman to me.

Also, the release of a new 1* right now feels really weird. We get 5 4*s in a row, and then a 1* all of a sudden.

This keeps the average * ranking of the releases constant.

Also, character is Pizza Dog, and the Character Unique tiles are clearly pizza slices. I want to believe.
  • TalahamutTalahamut Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    This pretty much screams Spiderman to me.

Look on the bright side...his roster slot costs the same! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Talahamut wrote:
    Look on the bright side...his roster slot costs the same! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Being a 1*, you'll be seeing enough of the character in Standards that picking them up when you have a spare slot shouldn't be a huge deal in any case.
    IceIX wrote:
    Being a 1*, you'll be seeing enough of the character in Standards that picking them up when you have a spare slot shouldn't be a huge deal in any case.

I'm going to build one speced at 544 just so I can remember what it's like to build a character from scratch in a week instead of a year.
  • Nicholas HewittNicholas Hewitt Age Unconfirmed Posts: 116
    Ice, how will the release work for this character? Will they just be slotted into standard tokens, or will there be a release event for them?