Lightning Rounds - New heroes!

Options
14567810»

Comments

• pasa_ wrote:
    I loved these LR. Really helped me get some of the 3* heroes that was really hard for me to come by as i only started 3 weeks ago. Managed to get 9 3* tokens that helped me het some much needed spidey and left me with only needing 1 more yellow patch. For anyone saying top 25 was impossible for people other than max. 85 patch, 55 punisher and whatever other hero was given lvl 15. I managed 2 top 8 and 4 top 25 and tanked all day today.

A question for you too: how you consistently defeat the 3x100+ groups with that company? And how come you're not attaked for insane amount of points, in place of the said high teams?

He had a low MMR which means that the top players can't find him to smack him down and he can feast on slightly easier opponents.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Unable to place due to mmr. Got 1 2* token through 5 attempts and 6 rounds of tanking. Always got hit with less than 1 minute left when placing in a relevant rewards range.

Running 141 patch now. 11x punisher plus whatever I can. Need almost any cover of the other 3*. Unable to obtain. Every match have to slog through a minimum of 20k hp with no healer to help me. I ran 85 OBW sometimes when viable but she would die every second match.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    I loved these LR. Really helped me get some of the 3* heroes that was really hard for me to come by as i only started 3 weeks ago. Managed to get 9 3* tokens that helped me het some much needed spidey and left me with only needing 1 more yellow patch. For anyone saying top 25 was impossible for people other than max. 85 patch, 55 punisher and whatever other hero was given lvl 15. I managed 2 top 8 and 4 top 25 and tanked all day today.

A question for you too: how you consistently defeat the 3x100+ groups with that company? And how come you're not attaked for insane amount of points, in place of the said high teams?

I was getting matched with a lot of 85 obw and wolverine and mid 50 of the boosted hero. guess the high level patch, now 90 was enough of a deterrent. i still regularly got attacked by the 100 teams but beat enough of the lower level teams to make up for it. I do think it help that I play early am time in UK, 7-9 am and 3-7 pm. when the Americans are working/sleeping. i also make a point on last day to try and tank all day to lower my MMR as often get matched with the big boys after a high placement. if you go into a event the minute it starts I find I can get a really low level team I can beat with my tank team.

Jozier.
    I definitely would not say it is low, slightly above average. still do get smacked down by the top players.
  • jozier wrote:
    He had a low MMR which means that the top players can't find him to smack him down and he can feast on slightly easier opponents.

Sure that's what I suspect, just need some evidence. The devs' idea about fair competition. icon_e_sad.gif

As extra slap they keep saying that this MMS **** can't be manipulated, it restores in a matter of few games... Well it does not at all, some poeple can climb on top fighting just thorverine and well hidden from other climbers in the global unbracketed event.

(nella: no pun indended for you, all blame on devs)