Game Crashes during matches after R77 Patch

Comments

• Not sure if your still taking names, but here is mine.

I game name: Devil4Wins

Been playing since Bata and never have an issue like this. Love the game. Just sad that by the time this patch is fixed, I will have missed out on 2xGroot covers, at least one more Bullseye cover and any other extra form the PvP. Also, I have not even been able to finish matches to begin the Carnage event. I hope this is fixed soon.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Android here again. Seem to be ok now after connecting to WiFi. Crashes still happening on Cellular network
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    iPad 3, crashing every move on DDQ.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Frequent crashes on iPhone 5c since the r77 update.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    *sigh

Frequent / every other day crashes, for months now.

And I have TONS of screenshots to prove it.

Android Galaxy S5
    TLCstormz
  • For me i can't open application Since thé update it's forced to close during thé load
    thanos3517
    Galaxy samsung s2
  • R77 continues to crash, making every match a complete risk. Glad that so many hours later programmers have yet to fix a few lines of code.
  • Since the last update i can t played.i can t opened the application. It s forced to closed thé application
    during the load
    thanos3517
    Galaxy samsung s2
  • Hello,

I have an iPhone 5 (iOS 8.3) and the app shuts down when I begin a fight.
    This is since the new update...
    So, I can not play anymore and lost all rewards
  • bazalenko
    bazalenko Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    consistent crashes on iphone 5 since update r77, making the game unplayable
    Bazz777
  • Game username: Becks84
    Iphone5 user, it's been a whole day of crashing for me.
    Let's talk compensation now.

I couldn't finish a single node of DDQ (which I obviously complete every day), so I'm missing on 1 cover + 2 taco tokens + the iso8.
    Pvp I was sitting in top5 in Stay on Target, now not even top100.
    Pve is even worse as I'm missing carnage.

It would be just fair that we get actual compensation for what we are not getting by missing a whole day of playing. The idea of missing on some rewards is doing my head in. But it's even worse not being able to play.
  • My wife and I play this together on different phones. we pay some, but put a good time when good stuff comes about. Carnage is one of those times and this crash will prevent us from getting it. I say if the crash isn't fixed soon either reset the brotherhood event or free carnage for everyone!!
  • iphone 5c

Been crashing regularly in pvp all day.

ign - Smij
  • Updated yesterday and crashes on every fight. I reinstalled several times and troubleshot phone.... no luck. icon_e_sad.gif
  • CPD01
    CPD01 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Game completely unplayable at the moment. As many posters have said it crashes just as you're about to nail your final opponent. Cost me loads of points in PvP and when it logs back in your roster are all injured! Sort it out.
  • Same thing for me reinstalled several times......
  • Game crashes about everytime in pvp battles ever since the new patch.

Ign:
    Mealeeoh

iPhone 5c
  • Adelta
    Adelta Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I have exactly the same issue. I have a 4th gen iPad on iOS 8.3 and since the R77 patch, my game will crash in virtually every battle, either once it begins, or half way through.

I just managed to keep top 10 in the event that ended yesterday, but had to use my coins to purchase health packs. I do hope they fix this Asap and I'm sure we should be due some sort of compensation as I imagine I'm not the only one to use coins to try and keep a position.
  • Crashing issues (shuts down before I can open a ticket in game) iPhone 4s iOS 7
  • KonaMan
    KonaMan Posts: 6
    Thought I'd try again and still crashing. PVE, PVP, DDQ. Tried them all.

KonaMan

iPhone 5c