Game Crashes during matches after R77 Patch

Comments

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Sikgimp1 wrote:
    Crashing issues (shuts down before I can open a ticket in game) iPhone 4s iOS 7
    The same on Android.
    You can still open a ticket here:
    https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new
  • actarus76
    actarus76 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    it's the same for me
    after the last release the game crashes in every battle and it is impossible staying in top 50 to win carnage.
    i've got iphone 5 and my mibile is correctly upgraded to version 8.3, no jailbreak
    it's not a great idea releasing that update and a 4* character in the same time
    when will you fix these bugs???
  • I have never posted in here.. Complaint or otherwise.. I spent money the last PVP event to hold my rank.. I have been top two for a season.. I am very frustrated in the last update crashing mid game on my iPhone 5. I am not trying to be disrespectful but it is very disheartening to try to contend for a top season rank and getting blocked by update bugs after spending cash on shields and health in previous events.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    I tried to stay positive. I even tried to play with a team and boosts built around winning quickly just to try to get a win before a crash. No dice though, it just goes down faster.

I'm sure it's frustrating for the game makers as well, but ....... I don't even know how to finish that statement.
  • Bunks905
    Bunks905 Posts: 9
    Just tried playing again, still crashing. Could we maybe at least get an update on how things are going with your fix for this issue... Going to totally miss out on the first sub now.

Any information would be much appreciated by more then just me. Hopefully this gets fixed soon or else I'll be losing out on more then just that event
  • Square
    Square Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    At the very least they could switch the update to optional so people who haven't updated wouldn't be forced to change to a broken program.
  • While playing the deadpool daily gauntlet to unlock the 3star card it keeps crashing on the first round. My team I am using is wolverine(x force), falcon(mighty avengers), and captain america(steve rogers). The game crashes and i log back in to a hurt team as if had abandoned the match.

Game ID - D1sARaY420
    Platform - iPhone 5c iOS 8.1.2
  • Now crashing every battle for me. If I can't get a match in today, that's over 370 consecutive days of resupplies down the drain.

iPhone 5 AND ipad2...
  • Stura01
    Stura01 Posts: 4
    hate to be a broken record.... but same thing for me, totally unplayable, missing out on ISO, Taco's, Covers and ranking points.. hope the compensation is good , I'm sure the programmers are working hard on it, would be nice to get another update on where they are at soon.
  • angua51
    angua51 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Can't complete a match without crashing, not Deadpool Daily or PVE or PVP Fed up and stopping playing
  • I got through the 1* ddp, but game crashes again when I was on third opening fight of the Carnage pve. I've lost the first 24 hours now... Virtually guaranteed out of top 5. Probably guaranteed out of top 50 of this doesn't get resolved soon. /disappointed /annoyed
  • Tried it this morning with my fingers crossed. Got through a match. But then, crash city. I have no chance at Carnage and I can't even fight back in pvp. Why don't you guys just roll the update back to the last rev? My in game name is the same: RageGuru, if it counts for anything. I am using an iphone 5
  • Username firemanoctopus

Crashing on iPhone 5 iOS 8.3
  • In game name H1B
    Still crashing n playing on iPhone 5..
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Kluv32 wrote:
    Now crashing every battle for me. If I can't get a match in today, that's over 370 consecutive days of resupplies down the drain.

Your progress won't be lost, it's just "played" days, not "consecutive".
  • It crashes almost every time I play...I lose the power-ups I used and it considers that I abondoned the game and penalises me for it. It REALLY SUCKS!
  • IPhone 5, iOS 8.3, R77: Game crashes on both wifi & cellular. 1st DDQ mission can be done with perseverance, but cannot get past 1st round of second mission. No chance of obtaining Vision cover as things stand.
  • You may recall that a very similar issue of game crashes coinciding with a four star release occurred with the Professor X launch. I got locked out of that four star and it is happening again. Most likely compensation will be a few tokens which means some get lucky and some get **** twice. It would make more sense for them to temporarily take the game down than to let it keep going, allowing some to prosper and some to be penalizd by sheer luck of the draw. I am sure they will resolve this (I have N open ticket and I think was one of the first to report a problem), but they better get the compensation right this time. Three 4 star covers for the same character would do it for me...
  • Day 2 and I still can't play... fed up at this point... I really hope we get compensated for this...
  • DeeDee5 It's not just about compensation .... It's also about the loss in ranking that we hav to struggle with too... Like after playing so many hard hours something like this happens n boom there goes your top 10 ranking....