Game Crashes during matches after R77 Patch

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most of mine happen as soon as the board loads, even after a clean restart.
  • dizzera
    dizzera Posts: 17
    You know what I want to know? If someone is playing me in pvp and THEY crash, do I get points for their loss? I've not seen any yet. (Plenty of lucky bums who CAN finish a match and beat me, though)
  • My name is Yojimno28.

I've been able to get in a random game here or there over the last day-and-a-half, but for the most part, I've been getting kicked out of every match I've started. Very frustrating, as we all know.
  • Bunks905
    Bunks905 Posts: 9
    Just noticed that after the crash if I open my apps it shows mpq open but it's with my team I had pre update
  • I wanted to throw my name in here too. Haven't been able to complete a match in about 36 hours. iPhone 5 with 8.1.3 update. I did get smart though by using Patch and Daken as my test dummies.
  • Took all day, but I did get to finish Deadpool Event and get a Vision Cover. It doe t make up for the Bullseye, Groot and Carnage Covers I have got no change of getting now. Or Squarrel Girl the way things are going. Hell, just to get IOS points for leveling toons is next to impossible. I hope this is fixed soon and there is for the lose of rewards and covers.
  • I'm on a 4th gen ipad, ios 8.1.1, and the game was crashing every 1-2 matches. So i restarted, closed all the other programs i had in the background, and tried again. I played about 15 matches with no problem before i left the house. Came back, game crashed after 2 matches, so i closed all the other programs and it hasn't crashed in the last hour.
  • Hello,

I was not able to play for 2 days now... I lost my daily deadpole, my reward of last pvp (normally i am in top 100), my future pve rewards. My season score is now bad (i was 150, now I am +400...). My alliance wanted to kick me...
    Great !
    Thanks for your work !
  • Day 3 & sheesh! Come on guys, this is not good.
    Like most, I enjoying playing this & have managed to finish DDQ but took me 4 attempts, numerous damage, points & rewards.
    Have only dipped in & out of vs at the moment to save rewards that I have earned AND PAID FOR!!

I know I'm not a Dev, but instead of concentrating on solving the issue on the upgrade, is there not a back out plan &/or perhaps reinstall to the previous release?

Not only VERY FRUSTRATING!
  • Is the problem fixed using a iphone5
  • 9fingers
    9fingers Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Thought I'd add my complaint.

I was number two in season only a few off first place. I was top in Bullseye. I was ready to get my carnages now im nearly out the top 10 for the season, finished outside top 10 for BE and arent going to be able to play Groot pvp as Devs dont work weekends.

Id worked hard to get into The X-Men and will have to give up my place now.

Surely it was possible to set the update back to r70whatever while they looked at it? Or perhaps test it before they ruined so many players' seasons?

Im sure we'll get compensation and that 70iso will be really useful. I do hope they put more thought into this than all the other times they've issued compensation.
  • SALUT!!

OUI JE VAIS PARLER FRANÇAIS !!
    JE NE FERAIS AUCUN EFFORT POUR VOUS CAR VOUS N'EN FAITE PAS POUR NOUS!!

DEPUIS 2 JOURS GROS BUG ET MISE A PART FAIRE DES ANNONCE RIEN N'AVANCE!

IMPOSSIBLE DE FAIRE UN PVP CORRECTEMENT SANS QUE LE JEU PLANTE TOUT LES 2 COMBATS!!

IL Y A UN MOMENT OU SA COMMENCE A FAIRE CHIER!
    DES COMPENSATIONS SERAI LE MINIMUM POUR L'ENSEMBLE DES JOUEURS, MAIS SI C'EST POUR RECEVOIR QUELQUES JETONS ET 500 ISO C'EST PAS LA PEINE, J'AI RATER LE DERNIER PVP A CAUSE DE SA !!

A BON ENTENDEUR!!

GOOGLE EST VOTRE AMIS UTILISER LE POUR LA TRADUCTION!!!
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Can't get through DDQ Big Enchilada without a crash. No Vision cover for me...
  • Crashing on Samsung galaxy 4, might get 1 or 2 matches in and then 4-5 crashes.

Wanted to have it logged.
  • I emailed d3go three days ago to tell them the games crashing and I'm losing everything, I had a reply the next morning to say write on here. But at no point have they said anything about why this is happening or how long it's going to take why can't they allow us the last version until they fix it? It's really annoying I just want to play the game .
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    Should I submit one ticket for each event this will ruin or should I wait for the whole fiasco to end and submit one ticket listing everything.... It seems it will be quite a long list.
  • aziraphale
    aziraphale Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2015
    Submitted a ticket but adding my name here just in case, username Shawn616. edit: iphone 5 ios 8.3.

Crashing the majority of the time; after several attempts I was able to get the Vision cover in DDQ but have not been able to make any progress in the PVPs and won't even try for Carnage until I know I can complete matches.
  • So have now missed the 1st sub of the Carnage PVE, unable to finish Deadpool daily for yesterday, dropped from top 10 in the Bullseye pvp to 120th and haven't been able to compete in the R&G event. Not even counting what it has done to my season score much less what it has to my alliance's score either. Something needs to be done and soon
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    So, I'm assuming I now won't have it fixed till at least Monday... Pve, no chance to finish matches. DDQ, losing out on the big enchilada which I can't finish as the time is too short. Pvp, I can't enter as it would be pointless. This is just pretty sad now, I'll keep logging in and trying, but I've already lost a Vision DDQ and the chance at Carnage (or even Magneto) from pve.
  • KonaMan
    KonaMan Posts: 6
    I still think the title of this thread should be change. It does not just crash after matches. It crashes indiscriminately. I've had it crash:

* After matches
    * During a match
    * Waiting to decide what to match
    * Looking at the AI AP level
    * Looking at my own AP level
    * Etc.

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the crash. It just happens. I hope the devs aren't solely focused on the "crash after a match" item because the entire thing is bugged.