Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Waited for the data push for token update. Opened 20 elites, pulled 3 3*s, no bonus heroes, not a single Gambit.  :(
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wins based pvp and removal of top prog cp

I'll go ahead and add a 6th to the sentiment..............
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Used 69 elite tokens and got 1 bonus hero...
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Missed that Elektra(3) was still favorited, so only got 4 Bonus Gambits instead of 5. I suppose selling an excess Phoenix, Surfer, and Yondu after spending 600 or so CP was baddish too, but it got me the 3/3/4, 209 Rogue I needed for En Guard, so (shrug) trade-off. Time to horde tokens and CP for the next release now (but it’ll be LTs next time, with Octopus rotating out).
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not paying enough attention the other night and dropping 720cp on a cover for 5* DD.  :(
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I may have locked myself into scl6 for the ENTIRE SEASON by pre-joining Cat-5 before the Season showed up.

Alliance mate told me, but not until after I joined.  I submitted a ticket, but I have almost no confidence it'll do anything....

An entire season - 28 days - screwed because of joining a single event (I don't need/want Mr Fantastic progression, but the CP for placement is almost identical, so why not?).
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    *Almost* pulling off a Gamora Purple in the R&G required node to take out Moonstone...only to find out that Venom's only Web tile is sitting on a purple tile in the corner, taunting me mercilessly.  A Photon Blast and Control Shift later, my board position is suddenly a whole lot worse.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had to pull almost entire taco vault to get Elektra cover making her 4/4/4 so any 13th cover will end up championing her now blush But to get there I pulled 200 tokens and then had to spend 7k Hero points to open 40-pack because had only 1 minute time for the vault!!
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking at 714 points in shield simulator in 12 wins.... Realizing I have to win 62 more tinykitty matches to get Rogue......
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just hit the "skip" button on a seed team by accident, when all I really wanted to do was back out of the screen. There's one less easy victory on the Road To 40.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I made Wolverine stab his poor misguided son in the gut today and I am not feeling too good about that.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fanghoul said:
    I made Wolverine stab his poor misguided son in the gut today and I am not feeling too good about that.
    It’s Marvel. Where “Actually, literally dead Wolverine” is coming back to life. You could have Wolvie murder Kamala Khan and she’d be fine ‘On the next episode of MPQ’.

Wait, I think Daken might be the reason why he’s coming back. And you stabbed him? You monster!
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    fanghoul said:
    It’s Marvel. Where “Actually, literally dead Wolverine” is coming back to life. You could have Wolvie murder Kamala Khan and she’d be fine ‘On the next episode of MPQ’.

Wait, I think Daken might be the reason why he’s coming back. And you stabbed him? You monster!

I haven't really read too many Daken stories since his introduction and the Dark Avengers (wow that was a long time ago)..... so I'm pretty happy to stab him :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven't decided if this is a Best or Worst moment yet. Cracked my hoard last night, hoping for 5pidey and Gambit covers. So of course Daredevil goes to 2/7/4 (hopefully 4/5/4 with help from CS). It's not that I'm opposed to Mr. Murdock, just really had my heart set on 5pidey, who went from 0/2/0 to 2/5/0. Gambit sits at 1/0/3. 

However, there's no mistaking this as a Worst moment: I pulled 20 5* covers, not a single 5* BH. I've been hoarding, so haven't really been pulling many 5*s anyhow, but I can't even remember the last time I got a 5* BH. Black Bolt was set as my sole BH, and I was hoping to get at least one cover to do some of the 5* nodes in the current PvE, but no such luck. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,628 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got to 900 pts in 24 PvP wins for the Nightcrawler PvP. I fought and won 17 more matches, unshielded, because I only wanted the 4* cover, so no shield hopping. I crossed 1k one time. The rest was consistent knock-backs, mostly by 5* teams that VASTLY outclassed my Chulk+Gwenpool.

Got the cover, though, and shielded up somewhere in the 900s. Not even mad. Just kind of funny that 24 wins gets you to 900, and the next 17 wins doesn't even get you another 100.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I haven't decided if this is a Best or Worst moment yet. Cracked my hoard last night, hoping for 5pidey and Gambit covers. So of course Daredevil goes to 2/7/4 (hopefully 4/5/4 with help from CS). It's not that I'm opposed to Mr. Murdock, just really had my heart set on 5pidey, who went from 0/2/0 to 2/5/0. Gambit sits at 1/0/3. 

However, there's no mistaking this as a Worst moment: I pulled 20 5* covers, not a single 5* BH. I've been hoarding, so haven't really been pulling many 5*s anyhow, but I can't even remember the last time I got a 5* BH. Black Bolt was set as my sole BH, and I was hoping to get at least one cover to do some of the 5* nodes in the current PvE, but no such luck. 
    I've been trying to champ my 3/5/4 R4G lately so I have him set as my BH. I burned a bunch of CP and got a lot of usable covers for not-yet-Champed 4*s, covers for already Champed 4*s, and a single bonus Yellow R4G cover. His cover was the progression reward in a recent Story event, a Yellow cover of course. The next day I spent some more CP and got a third Yellow R4G cover.

Not quite as bad as my 3* Elektra though. I currently have 7 of her red covers dying on the vine. I even pulled a red cover and got a bonus red cover to go with it. RNG working as intended.

On the flip side, I recently redeemed three Legendary tokens and pulled two Doc Ocks, and a Spider-Man cover. No BH but three 5* covers from three Legendary tokens. I was pretty happy. I'll be even happier though once I've Champed my R4G and Elektra :persevere:
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just hit level 125.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Champed Ragnarok yesterday. It felt... wrong. Not even the legendary token could heal me. Down to 5 3* to champ so that's something I guess. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed Ragnarok yesterday. It felt... wrong. Not even the legendary token could heal me. Down to 5 3* to champ so that's something I guess. 
    Just think of the X-23 covers.
  • pfarewell
    pfarewell Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Pulled my season 10 pack: 10 2* covers. Yay.