Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Last night pulled my final chance to champ GED... I pulled one. My 10th saved Fallen Favor cover. Such a slap in the face. 
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Trying to finish ged before he left latest today (mine is 2/5/3 currently). Opened a couple of tokens and got 5* carol and hela 😂
  • Kixty
    Kixty Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In the Stars and Strikes pvp, I decided to to take on a 400+ AC, champed 5* IM and another non-meta 5*.  I was using Mockingbird and Ironheart.  I downed AC first and I had a commanding lead in AP.  Then 2 cascades from hell happened, and I  watched 30k+ drop from AC and blew  a kiss goodbye to her.  Then I  got excited hoping that my last 2 characters would survive and take advantage of the free firing powers that were going to commence.  IM fired Girl Friday and the next cascade from hell happened and my optimism faded, as 50k of damage wiped out my last 2 characters. 
  • stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1500 cp = 60 pulls in Forces of Nature =
    3 Phoenix, 2 Kitty,but
     0 Storm
     0 bonus heroes
     0 CP left

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    From 25 Heroics I got one 4*, and it was not Sabertooth, nor did it come with a bonus Sabertooth.
    From 35 Classic pulls I got a single bonus Sabertooth (and two 5*s, one Jessica, one Black Bolt.)
    On the plus side, I did get both a Thanos and a Ronin cover, and somewhat amusingly the Ronin cover was the one that gave me the bonus Sabertooth.
    Thanos is now 1 cover away from finished, while Ronin is 209.  Sabertooth moved to 4/2/3 and 188, so just one more of his covers and he'll be 209 as well.
    Next time Creed is the placement reward I'll be going hard for T10...as will everyone else, I'm sure.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I opened over 100 heroic tokens and got two 4*. Pretty weak RNGesus, pretty weak. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The 5* Essential in Savage Beasts was just hideous this time around. Three clears out of four, not a single one of the opposing Logan's Strikes landed in a matchable position, and they kept getting these ridiculous cascades. Took long enough that it knocked me probably 10-12 places down in the standings for the sub.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled a support token from the Cosmic Chaos vault. It ended up being a Lv. 4 Wasp Gauntlets! I got super excited, because the few times I manage to not pull a dupe from those tokens, it's usually Lv. 1 of something else.  

Then I realized upon going to throw some RIso into it that its one of those supports that don't actually grant any additional benefits at Ranks 2 & 4. I felt lied to, and cheated. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I only pull from Classics unless I need the 5e for PvE, even then I only pull enough LLs to get one cover for the 5e. Based on this strategy, with my latest pulls, I have amassed the following 5*s on my roster:

Top tier:
    Thor: 2/0/0
    Kitty: 1/1/1
    Thanos: 0/3/0
    Okoye: 0/2/0

Bottom tier:
    Archangel: 2/5/2
    Wasp: 3/2/2
    The Hulk: 1/3/2

I mean...c'mon rng!

• abenness
    abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled a support token from the Cosmic Chaos vault. It ended up being a Lv. 4 Wasp Gauntlets! I got super excited, because the few times I manage to not pull a dupe from those tokens, it's usually Lv. 1 of something else.  

Then I realized upon going to throw some RIso into it that its one of those supports that don't actually grant any additional benefits at Ranks 2 & 4. I felt lied to, and cheated. 
    My 2*, level 100 Wasp gauntlets boost blue damage by 171, and have legit got me through a couple of crash’s I wouldn’t have completed otherwise.  I also use them every pve on the 3e or 4e to increase match damage for the loaner node.

What is the damage boost for yours at level 200?

Hope that makes you feel a bit better about it :)
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And put them on someone who has true healing: GED might be a good candidate or OML gets some extra juice out of them with the L3 perk. 

Though clearly L3 in this context is a misnomer so I totally feel your pain. 
  • Kalidor
    Kalidor Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Oooh, a vent thread. Allow me... :)

I've just tried updating to R180 and play store tells me my device is no longer supported! WTAF?!?! 
    How will I get my daily fix of MPQ? :(
    To summarise Logan's despair in X-Men Origins: Wolverine - "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kalidor said:

I've just tried updating to R180 and play store tells me my device is no longer supported! WTAF?!?! 
    To summarise Logan's despair in X-Men Origins: Wolverine - "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Are you using an older iphone, by chance? They posted about a potential issue last month which they said would hit on June 10 (or so) and would affect devices running iOS 8 or older: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/78321/upcoming-ios-8-incompatibility-updated-5-29-19#latest
  • Kalidor
    Kalidor Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    JSP869 said:
    Kalidor said:

Are you using an older iphone, by chance? They posted about a potential issue last month which they said would hit on June 10 (or so) and would affect devices running iOS 8 or older: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/78321/upcoming-ios-8-incompatibility-updated-5-29-19#latest

Actually, no, Im not using an iphone. My no-longer-supported device is an Android tablet and not listed on any of the forum posts specifically. Looks like MPQ has removed 32bit support, which has caused problems for not only me :(
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Through both bad luck in matches and poor planning, having the 4 hour maintenance slam down on my Deadpool PVP when I was 12 points short of the 900 level for the Chavez cover and with 3 hours left to go.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seeing nothing but JJ/Bishop in pvp. Pretty sad when you miss Gritty....
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having Black Panther activate his Rage of the Panther in Node 3 of today's DDQ...when he had 1 HP left.

• Acemontiero
    Acemontiero Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This season's 4,000 point heroic 10 pack reward contained nine 2* covers and one 3*. I feel like I shouldn't be as disappointed as I am, but here we are.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was playing Vulture and facing a team with G4mora on it. Not only was the board black-starved, but black tiles fell from above only in a way that allowed black matches on the enemy turn and the enemy matched those away immediately and with priority. Every time. G4mora was able to fire her black twice before I even got more than 3 black AP. grrmbl.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Playing PVP Sim and running into a Bishop, 3* Deadpool, Okoye team. 
    Normally I hate fighting Bishop, but with 3* Deadpool it should be an easy fight, and the points were juicy enough to get over my Bishop-fatigue. 
    First hit, Bishop does his thing, blasting me with his passive red and gaining blue for an inevitable stun. 
    Deadpool makes an Enforcer tile... Wait, what? Since when does 3* Deadpool... Oh, tinykitty, it's 4* (red suit) Pirate Pool! 
    Fight dragged on way longer than expected, Okoye-boosted Enforcer tiles blasting away Chavez, dragging everything on even longer.
    Did take the win, but by the skin of my teeth, with only JJ surviving. 
    Bringing Rogue and her damage negation was my saving grace. 
    Note to self: Pirate Pool is not 3* Deadpool. Already knew this, but didn't register when I saw the red suit.