Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Options

Comments

• Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Two 5* out of 30 Women Warriors pulls.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Went probably 1/20 in the Women Warriors store. Sole 5* cover was for my champed Jessica Jones. She was number 13. I ran out of CP two pulls later. After redeeming covers I had a few more pulls, but didn't really keep track after the initial 15. My "luck" continues.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 767 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Wasting my time opening packs in the wasp vault and latest legends 

0 wasp covers from 50 pulls 

got a JJ cover from LL but had to save it as already had 5 black 

hoping for a change in fortunes soon
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Trying to finish off my 2/5/5 Jubilee now that she's entered tokens so I dig into my hoard of CP.

Spent over 2300 CP...

Not.
    A.
    Single.
    Bonus.
    Hero.
     :s 

At what point do you conclude the BH system is not working? This had a probability of 0.05^115 = 2.41e-150 of happenig if I'm correct. Where can I collect my no-prize for this?

Got 3 Jubilee covers tho... you guessed it, 0/1/2 distribution. Yay for saved covers at least I suppose.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    StevO-J said:
    Trying to finish off my 2/5/5 Jubilee now that she's entered tokens so I dig into my hoard of CP.

Spent over 2300 CP...

Not.
    A.
    Single.
    Bonus.
    Hero.

At what point do you conclude the BH system is not working? This had a probability of 0.05^115 = 2.41e-150 of happenig if I'm correct. Where can I collect my no-prize for this?

Technically, the extremely small odds you calculated were the odds of getting a BH 115 times in a row.
    The odds of you not getting a BH on any one pull is 95% (ignoring the 15/85 ratio of 4* to 5*; regardless of star level you still have 5% odds for BH). So, 0.95^115 = 0.27%  Still unlikely, but not proof the BH system doesn't work.
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    After six month of hoarding and getting just over 400 pulls.. All i can show for this is 1 championed 5* JJ cap is on 11/3/3 and okoye 5/3/4... so yeah... sigh 
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Was facing Ultron. There were multiple bombs but they were at the top half of the board so I wasn't concerned yet. Then there were no moves left so the board reset. ALL the bombs ended up on the bottom two rows. I lost. >:(
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When I read through the R156 update notes and realized that they are gonna go ahead and push the supports into PVP play  soon

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Growth Industry.  3rd node.  4 waves of Level 443 characters.  50k - 70k+ health.  3 tries, 3 abysmal failures.

If you don't want me to be able to earn a Wasp cover, just say.

• Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same boat as moon Roach but level 473.  Got past wave 3 once but had one toon Left with 832 health.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Don't have Thor or gambit champed.  Tried combos of my champed 5* with no luck.  I could try some 3* stun and steal and heal, but even if I got lucky enough to somehow not lose to a minor cascade against these level 473 enemies, I'm guessing it will take a half hour at least to plow through that much health using 3 and 4 star toons.
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Indeed it was a really tough wave node. Survived it with Gamrockdusa
  • DaSal
    DaSal Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Gambit, OML & DareDevil did it for me
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First try on that node with champed 5* Daredevil, Black Panther, and Jessica Jones ended in a narrow loss. Second try, I barely won. 

Third try, I went Daredevil, Shuri, Mr. Fantastic. I won with no issues, and did two more clears for the green check without using a single healthpack. That team is frigging legit. Enemies were levels 452 and 453 for me. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I used Gambit, Archangel, & America. Same team I'm crushing Ultron with.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A couple more attempts with suggested teams, didn't get past wave 3.  Probably move over to "the other thread" to discuss this.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting curbstomped repeatedly on the wave node in GI.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In the Ultron boss node, there were no available moves so the board was shuffled, placing four bomb tiles on the bottom row. I somehow still won the match, but it was with one remaining character at about 3,000 health.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    When people forget that we used to help them.
    Again?
    Maybe it's time to change slice again :)
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,114 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having a red match-5 lined up, ready to give me the AP I need to take out the Konran in Banner's essential node.  Banner's countdown expires, and he turns into Hulk.  He makes the 5-star red match, and deals damage but doesn't give me the AP.  Next turn, BAM. 28K damage to Thor's face thanks to a Meteor Hammer.

I'd heard about how bad Banner was, but wow...he's even worse than I thought now that I've had to use him.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don’t have the statistical skill to find the odds of this but my Kingpin is 1/0/5 with 3 yellows in the bank and 4 sold yellows before the feature was live. My only non yellow KP came from hitting 900 in pvp so in essence he’s 0/0/12.....