Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• razor14
    razor14 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    When I saw next season updates.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    razor14 said:
    When I saw next season updates.
    Same.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anon said:
    Won the DDQ Crash and the LT gave me a Yellow America Chavez cover. Why is that bad?

She's now 5/4/0. Who's been hoarding all the Green covers mannnn.

Sorry.  That's my fault.  My America's a 3/3/8. 
     :#  Make that 3/3/9.  :#
    Oh sure, rub it in!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    That 2* essential node at the end of R&G, with Mystique getting fed blue from two bots. The board was just awash in her colours after repeated Infilitrations. I lost count of the number of Shapeshifts she was able to cast, and ate two full-power Masterstrokes too. What a nuisance.
  • feraldayor
    feraldayor Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
     I'm on about 15 legendary tokens with no 5*s.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    I forgot that the end time has shifted an hour earlier. Instead of having 1 hour 5 minutes to clear all nodes for another three times, I've to do it within 5 minutes.
    But did you cleared?
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    It's bad enough that my SHIELD resupply reward is a Banner cover, but of course it's in the one color that I've already got five of.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got three black Kraven's this weekend...unfortunately, he's 9/1/2, now.  In spite of his reputation, I actually want to champ him, but that seems unlikely before losing three more covers...
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Another unusable purple Howard cover. Currently at 1/3/10 or something similar. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bleh5 said:
    I know the feeling. My Howard has been stuck at 3/4/5 for over a year now, and I keep getting Purples. Guess I get to try out the autosale function...
  • Krongle
    Krongle Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Pretty minor, but while doing a lightning round I thought "wow, it would be pretty stupid if someone skipped one of these seed teams, that would surely make them feel like an idiot", and then I promptly skipped the next seed team. 

Face meet palm.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Bleh5 said:
    I know the feeling. My Howard has been stuck at 3/4/5 for over a year now, and I keep getting Purples. Guess I get to try out the autosale function...
    My 7/6/2 (or something like that) will gladly take one of those purples. 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Mistimed my final grind in Webbed Wonder and dropped from 1st to 12th... *sigh* 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    Bleh5 said:
    3/4/5 with a Purple Howard on the vine might maybe possibly prompt the Heroes for Hire to offer you one of his other covers. Maybe. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested to know if you can get Limited character covers through the H4H store's "save a cover" offer.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    JSP869 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Bleh5 said:
    3/4/5 with a Purple Howard on the vine might maybe possibly prompt the Heroes for Hire to offer you one of his other covers. Maybe. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested to know if you can get Limited character covers through the H4H store's "save a cover" offer.
    It didn't for me last time Webbed wonder ran so I spent the CP to never have to worry about it again. Getting yet another purple this run helps vindicate my decision to do so.
  • DarthDeVo
    Kahmon said:
    JSP869 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Bleh5 said:
    It didn't for me last time Webbed wonder ran so I spent the CP to never have to worry about it again. Getting yet another purple this run helps vindicate my decision to do so.
    It didn't for me the last time WW ran, but we'll see this time. I seem to remember people saying they got the offer for him before. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    JSP869 said:
    Quebbster said:
    Bleh5 said:
    If it happened I would take the offer without hesitation, but I haven't gotten one yet unfortunately. I have honestly lost count of how many purple covers I have had to sell.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having my champed 5-star Thor taken out by 3-star Punisher's Retribution in the Punisher/Thing/Daredevil node of Deadpool vs MPQ..  :s  I saw it was coming, but there were no non-Thor moves. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Cracked a modest hoard last night after seeing the pretty great results my alliance mates were having all day long. I ended up with an abysmal 8.75 percent pull rate for my 5*s (with no BH) and a whopping one 4* BH on 73 4* pulls. IW Cap is off to an ugly 0/0/3 start after having pulled an initial yellow from his special release store, and I only got one red and one black cover for Okoye. 

The only upside was getting Jessica Jones fully covered, but unless I champ her, it will be back to hoarding until she rotates out. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    The news release last night is pretty much every player's worst moment of the day/week/month/year.