Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Another day of heroic tokens that spit out 2* covers. Boo.
  • DieMyDarling
    DieMyDarling Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I've had abysmal luck this past week. From all my tacos, heroics, and elites I have only pulled 2*s or, in the case of tacos, 500 ISO bundles. Even my legends tokens have been giving me stuff I can't use.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just missed out on T25 for P4nther's PvP, which would have fully covered my 3* Deadpool dupe. I even did a small hop to boost the likelihood that I would get T25. Guess it needed to be bigger, ore I should have done another one. 

To the Bonus Hero-mobile!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    DarthDeVo said:
    Just missed out on T25 for P4nther's PvP, which would have fully covered my 3* Deadpool dupe. I even did a small hop to boost the likelihood that I would get T25. Guess it needed to be bigger, ore I should have done another one. 

Heh. Me too. Missed it by 3 points.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:
    DarthDeVo said:

Heh. Me too. Missed it by 3 points.
     My spread was more than that, but I was still in 25th place with about 15 minutes to go at least. I had a meeting last night while the event was ending, so was unable to really play and was only checking sporadically, and that was about the last time I checked before the event ended. So someone snuck in within that window to take 25th place. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a 3rd blue Nightcrawler on the vine, making him 2/3/8. I have one about to expire; I was really hoping to get those missing 3 covers in time to save the first one, now I'm just accruing more to wither on the vine. It's like Nick Fury all over again lol. #TeamNothingButBlueAllTheTimeForever
  • MennoKnight
    MennoKnight Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Similar thing with my 3/3/5 Vulture.  Blue on the vine.  Have 145 CP.  Had an idea:  Picked only Vulture for Bonus Hero.  Bonus hero came up shortly afterwards:  Blue Vulture. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine for today was a first world problem... Had probably my best cascade ever, something like 75 AP gained, in a match i had no chance of losing. Felt like picking the winning lotto numbers in my head while watching the drawing on my couch.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spent 60 Standard and 30 Elite tokens. Got 3 more black and red Monnstone to go with her 0/5/5 build. Yeah, it’s a dupe, but I started building her when the Champ was level 133, and haven’t gotten 1 purple out of 25 Moonstone covers drawn. Thank goodness I’m not talking about a classic Epic or a Legendary here at least.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    Similar thing with my 3/3/5 Vulture.  Blue on the vine.  Have 145 CP.  Had an idea:  Picked only Vulture for Bonus Hero.  Bonus hero came up shortly afterwards:  Blue Vulture. 
    I'm always trying to avoid this. As soon as i get one color on my bonus hero to 5, i pick another bonus hero. Don't want a bonus hero on the vine
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Asking the boards, a small and easy, who do I champ question. Seeing 20 views, and having no answers. Oh well, Maybe by the time I get back from Black panther, the game shall answer for me. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    Spent 60 Standard and 30 Elite tokens. Got 3 more black and red Monnstone to go with her 0/5/5 build. Yeah, it’s a dupe, but I started building her when the Champ was level 133, and haven’t gotten 1 purple out of 25 Moonstone covers drawn. Thank goodness I’m not talking about a classic Epic or a Legendary here at least.
    My son is on a 14/2/15 run with 2-star Black Widow, so I feel your pain.  He's got a 5/2/5, a 5/0/5, and a 4/0/5 to go along with his max champed one.  As you said, I'm just glad it's with a 2-star...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Lacking all the 4* characters for Team Cap and I won't be able to hit my 2 Daken covers. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Most points come from the boss fights. You can do a corresponding node on the Team Ironman side then go back and fight for Cap.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    For the first time since a group of us set up my current alliance 3 years ago I'm seriously considering moving on to newer pastures. We just finished Civil War round 6, I got my 2 covers which are useless as my MEH is at 1/5/5, some are suggesting to move on to the other team to try and get their rewards while I'm here trying to convince them to stay on. It's looking increasingly likely that they'll be switching teams, which makes me wonder what was the purpose of spending my Lunar New Year break doing those clears for covers that I can't use. At least if we finish round 7 I could consider using 120CP for the last cover but as it stands I can't even do that. I helped you guys, at least try to return the favour.

I've considered quitting many times from various incidents, the only that held me back every time is the sentiments from having created this alliance with a bunch of guys from our old inactive one, most of which are still with us. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Seeing the black C4ge cover to get to 5/3/5 plus added covers that you need in Team Cap but your alliance doing Team Iron Man for MEH covers.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    My alliance is really fighting over the fact of which team should we be. We're midway through half of the event and the teams progression and the fighting is still happening. I guess that's what you can call a civil war.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've gone roughly 20-25 LL pulls since GR went into tokens and have pulled none. Not just no GRs, but no 5*s at all. Worst time for a drought.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Need 2 more fights in the Sentry PvP to get CP and float for a while. Sentry is injured a bit but Vulture and Mockingbird are good to go.
    Somehow enemy Sentry gets enough red to play Supernova. Wow that's quite a bit of damage. Then, by all that red being removed, they get a couple of cascades that trigger MB's passive twice, yes!
    Wait, uh oh, Sacrifice gets played twice in a row for free, and Sentry goes down by his own self-damage.

I'm able to win and those strikes helped, but I really didn't want to use another health pack on Sentry, ha!
  • bryduck
    bryduck Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    I doubt that this truly qualifies, and it is very definitely a 1st world problem. I'm firmly in 3* land, with almost all the 4*s, but only 1 or 2 covers each. So I decided to break open my CP hoard a bit hoping to get some 4* covers. 1st pull, no problem, a Gwenpool. The next 3? All 5*s, none rostered. Goodbye Howard and Devil Dino, I need those spots!