Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since I had good luck with Angel's vault I figured why not try with the new holiday vault. 10 pack got me a Cho and the 3* Cyclops that I pulled got me his 4* with the champ reward. Christmas came early. That reminds me, I need to ask Santa if he could drop some hp in my stocking.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    One-shotting Apocalypse with Rogue's Power Siphon over and over again. Now he barely survives one at Level 7 if at full health. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To get four 5* covers (2x Gambit, 2x Thor) from 15 legendary tokens.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting 2 5* from the Apoc Angel of Death Tokens. Don't even mind that it's BSSM, lucky pulls are lucky pulls :smiley:

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a yellow Professor X cover from my first Angel of Death token. That brings him to 5/3/2, my last 4* (besides MEHulk and Nico) to get to at least 10 covers. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wasn't planning on doing more than the seed teams in the "Earth's Mightiest" PVP, so I used a somewhat silly, All-Iron-Man-suit team of Riri (champed), Warmachine (5/3/3, Lv229) and IM40. After two seeds, I took a defensive loss, which took the place of the third seeds.  This left me at 69-70 points and I promptly planned to ignore the rest of the event.  Somehow, the Iron Men(& woman) decided to go on a string of defensive wins, giving me the 100pt progression as well as a top 300 finish.  I'm genuinely curious what teams were losing to this group, but it made me chuckle at the randomness of off-season PVP....
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Woke up this morning and logged into MPQ to discover my Alliance had finished off Apocalypse during the night. I finished off my own Progression, redeemed the Legendary tokens, and pulled a green Archangel cover. This was a pretty good event for me. I was able to use all 3 XFDP covers to fully cover Deadpool and make him my 28th 4* champion.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    I wasn't planning on doing more than the seed teams in the "Earth's Mightiest" PVP, so I used a somewhat silly, All-Iron-Man-suit team of Riri (champed), Warmachine (5/3/3, Lv229) and IM40. After two seeds, I took a defensive loss, which took the place of the third seeds.  This left me at 69-70 points and I promptly planned to ignore the rest of the event.  Somehow, the Iron Men(& woman) decided to go on a string of defensive wins, giving me the 100pt progression as well as a top 300 finish.  I'm genuinely curious what teams were losing to this group, but it made me chuckle at the randomness of off-season PVP....
    Heh. Think about it though; you had IM40 with no other active yellow users on the team, with red, blue, and green outlets in both WM & Riri. 6 yellow, two turns later, world of hurt. I'd be sorely tempted to skip that one myself.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a tenpack in the Daily resupply. It gave me Three fourstar covers (Medusa, Lockjaw and Rogue), Three Three-star covers, and then four bonus covers (two fourstar, two Three-star). I have a feeling the season reward tenpack will be a letdown in comparison...
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Good-Got the legendary in Holiday Vault on my 2nd pull
    Bad- Turned into a my 25th Green Venom
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled a 3-star Cap from a Standard, which got me a 3-star Cap as my Bonus hero, which gave me the 13th cover I needed to get Bucky maxed out.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On the same fight that I reached 575 in Avenging Angel for the 10 CPs I also got my first Bagman in about a month. Minor touch too, but it was also my first Purple on this rebuild of him.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,262 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Last night i got my first black cover on C4ge, so maybe now at 1/1/2 I'll stand a chance when his crash comes back around (his yellow requires a friendly special to fire, so i was stuck with only red last time)

This morning I woke up to C4rol's crash and a bunch of elites from something or other ending. I wasn't very familiar with 5* Iron Man, so i lost the first time, but when i beat him the second time, the LT got me a Green iceman (2/1/0). Then, one of the Elites got me a 3* Cap who gave me 4cp, which got me a Classic Legends pull that gave me my first champ level for C&D. That LT FINALLY gave me a non-blue Nick Fury cover. That yellow puts me at 3/14/2; i was kind of joking about the yellow Fury I got from progression the other day breaking the seal, but there you go lol.
  • Rodeo1488
    Rodeo1488 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Had a one turn win on IM46. He didn't even get a turn. 
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got my 12th 5* Daredevil cover using the LL Token from Crash today.  Unfortunately, I have the worst distribution (5/5/2).  But, I just need 1 more before he rotates out, and he's set as my only 5* bonus hero, so I'm hopeful!
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally got my 13th Medusalith cover.  Even at 11 and 12 covers I've been using her way more than most of my champed 4*'s, so it's nice to have her finished off.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well I champed Rogue today, was happy about that:)