Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had two Latest Legends tokens and a level 278 Sandman. On a lark I made Sandman my bonus hero and pulled. First pull was a purple Nico. Second pull was a Sandman with a Bonus Sandman! This gave me the level 280 legendary token a day before it changes to a Green Goblin cover. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heh. Think about it though; you had IM40 with no other active yellow users on the team, with red, blue, and green outlets in both WM & Riri. 6 yellow, two turns later, world of hurt. I'd be sorely tempted to skip that one myself.
    You make a good point and boosted Riri is a killing machine....it just seems strange that I think I had more defensive wins with that team than I did in the entire previous season combined :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hit 900 in Angel's PvP, getting Nightcrawler to the 13 Cover Club. Then with the event tokens I pulled two 3*s, each with a BH cover for Punisher. That brought him to 223, letting Frank join the 13 Cover Club as well. 
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled a Heroic token and finally, after who-knows-how-long-its-been, got my second Red Hulk green, taking him to 5/2/5. One more and I can finally champ & respec my tickle monster into a proper killing machine.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,267 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Red Hulk was sitting at 3/0/5 for the longest, until i finally landed a green from someplace. Everybody was always saying what a monster he is, and i'm like "i don't know, this one is like...worse than useless"  lol
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    mexus said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Hit 900 in Angel's PvP, getting Nightcrawler to the 13 Cover Club. Then with the event tokens I pulled two 3*s, each with a BH cover for Punisher. That brought him to 223, letting Frank join the 13 Cover Club as well. 
    Fun! I'd focus on Nightcrawler first and Punisher second.
    Not only is Nightcrawler funnier, he also BAMF a lot, something Punisher would never do.  And BAMF;ing is serious business. 
    I didn't like Punisher to begin with but have changed my mind lately, he's lethal! But Nightcrawler quickly became a new favourite of mine.
    I currently have seven 4* characters (Nightcrawler,  Punisher, Spider-Gwen, Winter Soldier, Kingpin, Flaptain, and Yondu) sitting fully covered at various levels, but not enough ISO to finish them off. They will soon be joined by Elektra, when I get a black cover for her from the Daily Resupply in about two weeks, and Star-Lord, when the 3* version gets seven more levels and coughs up a yellow cover. 

Current focus is Gwen, as I pulled a 14th cover for her from The Hunt vault. Then probably Nightcrawler or Yondu, as I'm more likely to draw them (if/when I do pull tokens) followed by Elektra, as I will get a 14th cover for her from Resupply 30 days after I get my black one. Of course, if I get a 14th cover for any of them, that will alter my plan some. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Discovering that if I have enough Green AP, I can throw down multiple One Fell Sweep counters before sending Vulture airborne, and when he lands he deals damage for each counter still on the board. The AI will never do this while on defense, but with a green battery (RHulk, for example), you can do it on offense to really wreck teams.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's Always a pleasure to see the last 5* essential node being all goons, but with Vulture boosted it was even better. No countdowns for you!

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had 5* Black Widow for a while, but I hadn't used her until now, when she's required. I'm kind of in love with her purple, even at just 2 covers.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The best moment of the day was when I realized the behemoth burrito was a real Cho-down.... poodoomtish!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With just a couple of days left before an Iron Fist blue would expire, I pulled a green from a Classic to finish him. Bam! Fresh new champ.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After a few days' deliberation, I decided to take the plunge and crossed into the 5* tier by champing Gambit.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Kishida said:
    After a few days' deliberation, I decided to take the plunge and crossed into the 5* tier by champing Gambit.

There are worse ways to enter the fivestar tier. In fact, almost every other way is probably a worse way. Champing Gambit and Black Bolt simultaneously might be a better way though.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Kishida said:

There are worse ways to enter the fivestar tier. In fact, almost every other way is probably a worse way. Champing Gambit and Black Bolt simultaneously might be a better way though.

Bolt is 5/4/3 and I should have enough cp for 25-28 pulls before the Family Legends store goes away. And Medusa's six covers from making BB 5/4/4. What to do, what to do...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Put Medusa and Bolt as your bonus heroes too just to be on the safe side.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting the LL token in the TaT vault with my very last pull before the vault closes (daily deal).
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champed Sandman today...wait is this the best or the worst MPQ moment of the day thread?
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Using Bagman as the Spiderverse member for the 12 Days of Marvel node today, and getting a Rogue cover as a result.
  • DarthDeVo
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Pulled the green Invisible Woman cover from my MR&G vault, bringing her to 5/5/3 and joining the 13 Cover Club. Now if I could pull the blue Kate cover that's also in there, she could join the club too...
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Pulled the green Invisible Woman cover from my MR&G vault, bringing her to 5/5/3 and joining the 13 Cover Club. Now if I could pull the blue Kate cover that's also in there, she could join the club too...
    Kate’s easy enough. 2* Hawkeye rewards 3* Hawkeye rewards Kate. I was lucky enough to get my Hawkguy rushed up to 265 to complete Kate before all the 3*s were thrown back in, but he can still be BHed to get your needed covers faster.