Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Pulled the green Invisible Woman cover from my MR&G vault, bringing her to 5/5/3 and joining the 13 Cover Club. Now if I could pull the blue Kate cover that's also in there, she could join the club too...
    Kate’s easy enough. 2* Hawkeye rewards 3* Hawkeye rewards Kate. I was lucky enough to get my Hawkguy rushed up to 265 to complete Kate before all the 3*s were thrown back in, but he can still be BHed to get your needed covers faster.
    It's her blue cover I need to fully cover her (which I would have gotten through progression last month in PvE until she was bumped by PunMax), which is rewarded at 183 by Hawkguy. I suppose I could start a dupe extra early (he's at Level 242 or something like that) and rush that one to 183, but we were promised another chance at Kate back when she was bumped. So I'll probably just wait and see if that happens. It's not like I have the ISO to champ her right now, anyway. 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Briefly hit 1 million ISO before pulling a 14th Kate Bishop cover and champing her. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the Moon Knight green that was in my Holiday Vault. Would have preferred if it were a black, but it still makes him closer to useful.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Reached 2000 points in the simulator for the Blue Nico which allowed me to level her to 94 and unlock 2 more nodes in shield training.

it also gave me enough points to reach the next shield level giving me just enough iso to champ 4* Deadpool.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Got 4* Thor Champed!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Treating myself a Latest Legendary pull for Christmas and getting a yellow Daredevil cover. Just in time for Enemy of the State.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I improved my placement in Venom Bomb from 5th to 3rd after sub 2 and then I opened up my Venom Bomb tokens and the very first one gave me a red America Chavez. Oh. Helllll. Yeeeeaahhh. I always wonder who pulls out the latest new character from a store with tokens from placement or progression. Maybe some 2* player that can't even afford the roster spot for the character. Well, now I know of one person for sure.
    <--- this guy
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I improved my placement in Venom Bomb from 5th to 3rd after sub 2 and then I opened up my Venom Bomb tokens and the very first one gave me a red America Chavez. Oh. Helllll. Yeeeeaahhh. I always wonder who pulls out the latest new character from a store with tokens from placement or progression. Maybe some 2* player that can't even afford the roster spot for the character. Well, now I know of one person for sure.
    <--- this guy
    It wasn't the PvE release event store, but I did pull a Vulture from his PvP store during his release event using one of the tokens from PvP progression. I think that's been the only time I've pulled a new release character from one of their stores. 
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just champed my 30th 3* dupe today
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    351 Captain Marvel, not including the boost. Result.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Purchased the Daily Deal when the America and Friends vault went live and actually got the America Chavez cover! Guess I will reset the vault before pulling again...
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:
    Purchased the Daily Deal when the America and Friends vault went live and actually got the America Chavez cover! Guess I will reset the vault before pulling again...
    Jealous! Will pull a 10-pack right away to restore my feelings.
    Why do I feel this will lead to a 10/10 2-star draw?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dropped some hp for a 10 pack for America's vault. Really wanted her cover or the two Carnage ones in there. Didn't get any of them but I did pull the legendary and a 3* Carol which gave me another legendary from a champ reward. Two more legendaries for my Archangel hoard.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Doing the first clear of the Enemy of the State nodes with my Daredevil who got a dozen new covers since the last time he was essential, as well as my newly championed Gamora. Brutally effective duo between the double stuns and all the special tiles they pump out. I was thinking it might be prudent to level Daredevil up a bit with spare ISO, but for now it seems he works just fine at base level...

Oh, and the first Predator and Prey token was a yellow Black Panther, making my formerly 2/5/5 dupe very happy indeed.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Add me to the "First pick from America and Friends vault rocked" list.
    Daily deal got me a blue Nico!
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    My first top 10 placing in a Release event! Also, America Chavez in general. Even just at 1/1/1 lvl145, I'm really having fun with her.