Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    edited January 2018
    mexus said:
    Addaran said:
    First time that i ever reached max progression in PVE! (that i remember, maybe last EotS too)
    It's nice since i never had both the 3* and 4*.
    Nice little CP boost right?
    You'll get addicted to it.
    Yeah, great CP boost, especial since EotS have bigger rewards!
    I'll have to wait till i'm deeper in 3* land to have easyier access of 4* before really getting addict. =(
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was tired of getting 4* covers in onesie-twosies and having to decide what to do with them, so I ended up gutting my 3* roster down to just the ones I couldn't do without/were fed by 2*s so that I could roster everybody above the 3* tier. I'm not sure I'd recommend that to you, but it's certainly a choice lol. Now I have a farm of every 2*, every 4* with at least a single cover and 9 at champion, and all but 2 of the 5* characters (no champs, most at 1-3 covers, only 5* Lord with one in each color) on roster. But I'm down to only having about half of the 3* characters, all but 3 of them champion because i've been slowly adding them back. I suspect I'd have been better off trying to roster every 3* before moving up, but it does feel pretty cool playing at the 4* tier.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Marched right to 900 in the Grocket PvP for the purple Rulk cover, officially adding him to the 13 Cover Club. I'm down to nine total 4*s (including Howard) who aren't champed or fully covered. 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Top 3 in EotS.  First time ever.  And champed Lockjaw, which gave me a LT which gave me a purple Iceman for 1/5/4.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Finished T5 in EotS. I don't remember ever having a T5 finish in PVE before. I'm sure having America all event helped with that, but still.

Dropped back down to SCL7 for the current event, because I just finished pouring Iso into Daredevil, and Gambit is still unleveled. So it'll probably be a T50 or so finish for me this event, but that's okay. T10 for the America release and T5 the event after that was a rush.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I managed to coast to a t100 in EotS and came out with enough standards/elites to finish re-champing my Ares. His heroic gave me a green Rogue (3/2/1), so that was nice.

The final event token I got for t50 in the sub gave me a purple Kingpin, who I have something of a sentimental attachment to: i was sitting on a single purple Kingpin for like...months if not a year, then once his re-work hit and vaulting went away, it seemed like I was finally able to join the club and start landing those covers. Now he's 1/2/4. I took a long time to see the value in farming though, so I'm sure I'd have been light years better off on those older characters if I'd had the discipline to hang on to my 2*s before moving up to 3* play. Live and learn, I suppose.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Decided to move up to SCL8 in Unstable Iso-8 since 4ocket was boosted. No real tangible reward to report, but I wanted to say that my usual fast clear team of 5* Lord (2/1/3)/4ocket/Strang3 was modified to include my boosted but under-covered Nico (2/2/3) this go around. Let me tell you, that team, even under-leveled, is doing monster match damage by the third turn. Definitely leaving my 4* bonus hero on Nico until she's champed.
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Got my first 10-Pack from point-based PVP! I even got good stuff, two bonus 4* and one bonus 3*.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited January 2018
    That's how they get you lol; my first 10 pack from pvp got me 2 medusas back when she was still in latest, and it's been almost all 2*s ever since (which is fine now that I'm farming). I did get a Sandman out of this most recent one though. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    One Turn win on the 5* Node in Arctic Circle. Having both R&G and Gambit boosted makes cascades just ludicrous.

Runner-up: Getting the MAC cover from my America & Friends vault with my last possible pull.
  • oogboog
    oogboog Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Finished top 10 for the first time in EotS. Probably will be able to achieve that again with R4G boosted for the week.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Finally pulled an Archangel today. 

(Good timing since he’ll be the next 5* essential...)
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Got 3* Gambit to lv266 to sell at increased sale price. Will use the ISO to champ Black Bolt and save 1 cover on the vine.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    Managed to hit 10k progression in PVP. Yay for CP :)

Also pulled four 3*s plus one 3* BH from the 4 Heroic tokens I got from PVP season placement
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my 13th Vulture cover today which allows me to champ him!

Woohoo!!!
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Broke shield to hit two more matches in Shield Sim to sneak me to a fifth-place finish for the season.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cashed in 200CP worth of Latest LTs. The very last one got me GladaThor Green to put him at the coveted 4/4/4
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Placed second in Unstable ISO-8, and I also got enough CP to buy the last Cover I needed to Champ Vulture and use the two blues of his I had on the vine.