Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Watching Old Man Logan instantly drop when I pushed Arachnid Agility. Flippy, Flippy is a fun animation, but the damage just immediately applying is ssssssoooooo satsfying. If I were a smoker, I might just need a cigarette. Also, no pause on the color change from Inhuman Stretchiness.
    I mean, sure, top 10 in Story Simulator was nice, but this speed...
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 981 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had a hard time with the DDQ Yondu vs G4mora match. My Yondu was only 2/2/2 and even with boosts it always turned bad. But today I got another Yondu as a BH (yellow unfortunately), so at least I got some more hitpoints out of it. Stacked match damage boost to 100% and just made it with my Yondu at 46 hp left. Token got me a green DD5. Double joy 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just climbed from 0 to 900 in Teenage Riot in about an hour and a half, without taking a single hit on the way.

I do feel a little guilty for running the most obnoxiously hacky team I've ever fielded ( Peggy + Gambat), but with luck that means the people I hit will get their points back easily.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    un-checking the 'Character Effects' box thanks to the new update, and watching my Coulson/5Hawk/Loki team get through a match that DIDNT trigger 15 minutes of animations!

great QOL update
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the popup about the Avengers vault and noticed it had a Daily deal. Decided it was Worth a try and popped a single token. Got the Carnage cover that was in there, and that champion level happened to be good for a Legendary token. Not bad at all.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,262 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Didn't have the required 3* for DDQ today, but could do the rest. Landed the black Yondu that was in the taco vault off the single token I pulled today. Also: finally bonus heroe'd my way to a fully covered Dak3n so I can start making use of the 4 blue covers I have for him on the vine (once i scrape together the iso to champ him, of course). Also a minor thing, but i've been stacking blue covers for 2torm for what seems like a week now, and finally got a usuable cover to get her back to champion. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ran out of Health Packs, but still managed to pull together enough decent teams to hit 2001 in Simulator without needing to shield. More bamfing ahead! :smile:
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled two 4*s (Gwenpool Purple and Wasp Yellow) from two Heroic tokens!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Triggering both Spirit of Wakanda and I Am Groot with one yellow match. Not a big thing, but it was fun :)
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Climbing up to 2000 in Simulator with Carol, Coulson and Gambit (5/3/5 build). Once you get the countdowns rolling, you basically drown in AP. Strike tiles got boosted to obscene levels, it was hilarious. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing 4-star Deadpool, 3-star Rocket and Groot, and 005 Gambattery in the final node of Deadpool vs MPQ, against Devil Dino, Hulk and Deadpool.  Gambattery gets going, and Countdown for What puts the countdowns on green.  Hulk matches one, which damages him, which triggers his Anger.  I have more purple, so more Countdown for Whats are summoned onto the board.  Two angers go off, each of which matches several Countdown tiles, which in turn set off more Anger...  His Thunderous Clap took out more, and they ended up killing him off.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Teen Jean becomes my 36th 4* champ. For now, I don't have any useable 4* covers expiring, so will save ISO until right before Daredevil rotates out of Latests. Hopefully I can get more champ levels for him. 
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got my 10th 4* champion today and all my heroes are at their max possible level. I have been in iso surplus for the last 7 days. That is refreshing.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled a Kate Bishop purple from an Identity Theft token, making her 4/4/4
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is more "funniest" than "best" - One of the people in my alliance was telling me that I could have Cloak and Dagger feed Moon Knight black AP for his "Fist of Kimchi."  Gotta love when auto correct "fixes" something like that. :)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a Bagman cover after going probably six months since my last one. Helps to balance out the suck that is not having any boosted 4s at decent levels for Mystique's pvp.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Have 48 champed 4*'s and took the leap to champ my first 5* - OML (of course).
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is more "funniest" than "best" - One of the people in my alliance was telling me that I could have Cloak and Dagger feed Moon Knight black AP for his "Fist of Kimchi."  Gotta love when auto correct "fixes" something like that. :)
    Fist of Kimchi sounds like it would go nicely with flames of the saltines. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More an "LOL/shake my head in disbelief" moment.

My Teen Jean had one green cover for months on end. Whenever Beast hit Level 183, actually, because I never drew one. Her blue went to 5 right away, and I burned several covers because I could never get her covered.

Anyway, fast forward to almost two weeks ago, and she's the placement reward for The Hulk. She was sitting at 4/5/2 by that point, which meant I needed T5 in SCL8 to get that final green cover. 

I pulled it off, but didn't have the ISO to champ her right away, as she was all the way down at Level 115. So on Saturday, I champed her with a few days to spare and applied the covers I had dying on the vine. Then this morning, with my season placement HTs, what do I pull? 

Teen Jean green. Go figure.