Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options
1342343344345346348»

Comments

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 80 Match Maker
    edited 17 June 2024, 19:36
    Options

@bluewolf said:

@EienRyuu said:
    Oh, I also hit that like yesterday or somewhere there.
    I could post a screenshot but I don't know how to make it just that section like you and zoomed in. :/

I would recommend googling “how to crop photos on (insert your operating system)”.
    I could tell you on iPhone but I’m not sure about Android. But I’m sure its similarly easy.

Actually I am on Android. xD On a old **** Sony Xperia XA. Which still runs MPQ fine. But I've googled what you said so now I know.
    Thanks. :-)

Also, don't try to assume what someone might be on. Borstock could be on PC where it's even more easier to edit. ;-)

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

4Deadpool3 just became my first max-ascended 4star.

Little off the Top at LVL 5- Max of 11453 Damage.
    WHALES! WHALES! WHALES! at LVL 5 - 14120 Damage to the enemy team.
    Life of the Party at LVL 5 - Jump in front for 1868 damage, countdown heals up 4228 health if it expires.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Goose pvp was the most fun I've had in pvp in a long time. See, this week, after a hiatus I champed my fifth 5* and it finally feels like I'm properly in 5* land with multiple usable teams and all! Being locked into a single team during transition was extremely boring. Now, I finally get to switch between teams again!!

(Ain't touching boosted iHulk yet though, no siree. So I can't exactly climb high, just clearing some wins to 25ish.)

All five of my baby champ 5* got a workout and this is just SO much more fun than being locked solely into SC for 100% of matches. I missed getting to use different teams, I missed it so much!

• samael64
    samael64 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

Just rostered my second to last remaining 5 star. Big Wheel is the last one I need.