Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

@rainkingucd said:
    This morning I woke up to "Forum Rewards": 1000HP, 1 LT, and a 5* Omega Red (red) cover (maybe ISO too, I clicked through too fast). I don't know what it is or why (Hevo thread???) but that's cool. Anyone else?

Probably the High Evo contest. BCS gave out awards to people who took part in it.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Played the Shang-Chi node with Valkyrie and Scarlet Witch against Omega Red. Valkyrie got taken down to 1 with permeant damage. Didn't need a health pack for her on the next match. :smiley:

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sold off max-champed 3-star Thor and 3-star Loki to make room for their new 1-cover replacements, both of which showed up in the same batch of Mighty tokens.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

For a boredom driven net spend of 125CP in the Pandemic Pantheon store I got covers for Mehneto, Colossus x2, and Omega Red plus 500 bonus shards for Venomsaurus.

That's pretty good, but the best thing is that I managed to quit while I was ahead, which isn't normally in my nature.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,636 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That's insane. I was pretty pleased with my 1 cover for OR from 75CP but now I need to speak to the manager.

• DrClever
    Options

Most of my 4*s are approaching the upper levels so the rewards from them are good which brings the net spend down but yeah, it's the flukiest little streak I can remember.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

A bunch of little things. It's nice having more than one 5* boosted again. OML/Surfer/DD has been fun as a full true healing team. I've always had a fondness for ISO-8 Brotherhood, since it was the first Story event I played after getting out of the prologue, and I accidentally bracket sniped and managed a t5 finish in the first sub despite having no idea what I was doing at that point.

• sambrookjm
    Options

Behemoth Burrito node today had you playing Kraven against 2-star Bullseye. I was trying to get as many of his protect tiles out as possible so Kraven's passive would activate. I was getting close, but the AI team used their team-up: 3-star Storm's Hailstorm.

Yeah, that ended the match rather quickly.

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I laughed at storm's halestorm being the team up choice vs kraven. Was doing the same thing, plodding along and then, oh look, everybody gone

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Got my first 370 4* Captain Marvel.

She was my first 370 too, and my first duplicate 370.

• sambrookjm
    Options

From the "Stop Hitting Yourself!" Department:

I was using 2-star Magneto in the "Under the Sea" level in the Deadpool Daily. He got hit by 3-star Magneto's red and blue abilities on consecutive turns.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

Abomination was the 4* for me in the Spicy vault. I have him at lvl 299 so of course I pulled for the 250 Wong shards. Those shards gave me two covers worth I needed to champ Wong, now at lvl 452. 31 champed, 54 to go(55 with **** pilot)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,636 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Two Gwen's finished her, DD shards finished him and 2 Omega Red covers from 16 pulls is a pretty satisfactory result. Not sure what to do about the Dinosaur as I could call it a day there and go back for Omega Red at a later date with more hoard - I guess I could keep pulling a bit more and an extra Gwen would be an LT but she seems hard work to use.

• DrClever
    Options

I like Gwenom, Chasm, Kang but I suspect I like anyone, Chasm, Kang.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Running iHulk/Vulture in the Astral Plane challenge node. The enemy Thanos just did a bit under 160k damage to his own team in a single turn :D

• marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options

waking up to a 2/3/1 build of a 5 star vulture!

• sambrookjm
    Options

On the 3-star DDQ node, having 2-star Black Widow use her blue ability to increase the timer on all of my countdown tiles on the board. It wasn't good news for Scarlet Witch, but Omega Red's Death Spores very much appreciated the extra damage.