Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Reached a score of 1200 in PvP for possibly the first time ever. Thanks Shang-Chi, Blob and Doc Ock for helping me get it in just 25 wins.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Was pulling for latest 5's when up popped a 500 bonus shards for Doc Ock - sweet he is finished! Switched favourite to my 4/4/4 Magneto - 500 bonus shards - also finished! Not pulled a single 5 yet but hey ho, can't complain with that!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just Yellowjacket'ed an entire team to death after they had Onslaught cascaded me to oblivion. Ah, sweet invisible victory!

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

After much procrastination, I decided to pull from the new Miles store. I didn't really want any more levels for Kingpin or Gwenom.

1st pull Gwenpool (25CP champ reward), 2nd pull Karolina (LT champ reward), 3rd pull Miles Red cover. Stopped right there. 🙂

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

Playing Class of 2023 PvP with Kang/Omega Red/High Evolutionary vs. Magik/Venomsaurus/Wong. I killed off Magik, and sent Venomsaurus away, leaving Wong, who had only been damaged by Omega Red.

Suddenly, the "VICTORY" banner shows up on the screen. Wong apparently cast his purple ability, sent himself away, and promptly lost the match because nobody else on his team was around.

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

Learning that Doctor Bong is our next release.

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Champed Onslaught thanks to the double Iso and Quandaries. I now have 50% of the 5* Champed.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Bought 10 tokens for the anniversay vault on a whim, first pull 2900 HP.

Regambled the 100HP profit on a single token from the same vault, pulled an MThor cover.

Which was nice.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Ha. Just added that MThor level - 250HP.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,288 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023
    Options

Grinding out PVP wins to try and get 1* Black Widow's 6th yellow cover so I can finally ascend her and clear out the vine.

Today's Champion's 2.0 character token, in a post event vault, gave me a 1Black Widow3. Woohoo!

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

Lot of good stuff lately, not specific to today. First, I'm loving the rejuvenation of the lighting rounds. I've noticed TONS of new names getting in on the action along with the usual suspects including myself. Staying on LR's, I will happily take the new favorite pair of 5* Colossus and Omega Red over Chasm iHulk all day, don't think I need to elaborate more. Finally, now that I got a decent 1* ascension farm going, it's almost like having double iso on a daily basis.

• rainkingucd
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:
    Lot of good stuff lately, not specific to today. First, I'm loving the rejuvenation of the lighting rounds. I've noticed TONS of new names getting in on the action along with the usual suspects including myself. Staying on LR's, I will happily take the new favorite pair of 5* Colossus and Omega Red over Chasm iHulk all day, don't think I need to elaborate more. Finally, now that I got a decent 1* ascension farm going, it's almost like having double iso on a daily basis.

1* Ascension farm? As in ascend to 2*, get to 144, then sell?

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

No, then to 3* and up. Ascending 1s is nothing more than resources to me. Much better resources than selling 1 covers. I can see how farming might be the wrong word to use

• rainkingucd
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

No, then to 3* and up. Ascending 1s is nothing more than resources to me. Much better resources than selling 1 covers. I can see how farming might be the wrong word to use

ah okay, I get it now. Yeah totally loving these ascended 1* rewards. And also agree, loving the Colossus / OR teams. Cruising through those with Electro/Wong

• WilliamK1983
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

ah okay, I get it now. Yeah totally loving these ascended 1* rewards. And also agree, loving the Colossus / OR teams. Cruising through those with Electro/Wong

I'll have to try Electro and Wong. I've just been mirroring the pair.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WilliamK1983 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

I've been using apocalypse/brb. One fire of brb blue and the enemy team is creating at least 4 protect tiles per turn for me, and pretty soon everything they do is -1 damage. Then with all the protects on the board green and blue ap are steadily flooding in to fuel brb attacks. Try to get apoc yellow on the board to boost everything. Apoc black for damage and +4 to blue and green ap.

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@BriMan2222 said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

@rainkingucd said:

@WilliamK1983 said:

I've been using apocalypse/brb. One fire of brb blue and the enemy team is creating at least 4 protect tiles per turn for me, and pretty soon everything they do is -1 damage. Then with all the protects on the board green and blue ap are steadily flooding in to fuel brb attacks. Try to get apoc yellow on the board to boost everything. Apoc black for damage and +4 to blue and green ap.

I don't disagree, and while I'm not saying that approach is right, it certainly isn't Wong

Bu dum tis

• WilliamK1983
    Options

Made 80 pulls from the Family Legends store, 15/80. Picks 46-61 I pulled ten 5*s with five in a row at one point, a new high for me(previously 3). JJ got champed from 2/2/2 and Prof X & Dr. Strange both got multiple champ levels. Also got the final cover I needed to champ Okoye from the December Deals Vault. I'm stoked.